What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

I'm going to buy 5 for 130 so I'm thinking of buying a visa gift card to use for the transaction. I know my bank & cc offer protection but I dunno :goodposting:

I'm going to buy 5 for 130 so I'm thinking of buying a visa gift card to use for the transaction. I know my bank & cc offer protection but I dunno :thumbup:
This is a great idea. I think I'll go with this too.Where do you get those visa gift cards?

Just an update here everyone. I went to place the order and they were out of the Polamalu White jersey. I'm waiting for that person to let me know what they want to do. They have the White one from the Super Bowl.

So, since the order isn't finalized, I'll still take any more orders. You can find the Paypal address earlier in the thread. Also, please PM me with your name, jersey, etc.

Once I have a response from the one I'm waiting for, I'll cut the order then.

Fair enough?!

I guess it's a good sign that they told me they didn't have the one jersey in stock. They said they had all others.

Thanks,

Russ

Just an update here everyone. I went to place the order and they were out of the Polamalu White jersey. I'm waiting for that person to let me know what they want to do. They have the White one from the Super Bowl.So, since the order isn't finalized, I'll still take any more orders. You can find the Paypal address earlier in the thread. Also, please PM me with your name, jersey, etc.Once I have a response from the one I'm waiting for, I'll cut the order then.Fair enough?!I guess it's a good sign that they told me they didn't have the one jersey in stock. They said they had all others.Thanks,Russ
thanks again russ for doing this........did you get my e-mail about my shipping address......????and bump for the morning crowd

Clash of the Titans said:
pizzatyme said:
Just an update here everyone. I went to place the order and they were out of the Polamalu White jersey. I'm waiting for that person to let me know what they want to do. They have the White one from the Super Bowl.So, since the order isn't finalized, I'll still take any more orders. You can find the Paypal address earlier in the thread. Also, please PM me with your name, jersey, etc.Once I have a response from the one I'm waiting for, I'll cut the order then.Fair enough?!I guess it's a good sign that they told me they didn't have the one jersey in stock. They said they had all others.Thanks,Russ
thanks again russ for doing this........did you get my e-mail about my shipping address......????and bump for the morning crowd
Yes, I got it.

pizzatyme said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS..... BLEEP ME!!!Let me check for something else

Truman said:
Are there any FBGs smaller than XL? What's the average weight in here?
Who wants to have a jersey shrink a little bit and get tight on them?I'm not that big of a guy (6'2" 190 lbs), but I would never buy a jersey smaller than XL.

Did they provide an estimated delivery date when you placed the order?

Did they provide an estimated delivery date when you placed the order?
No but most reports are 9-10 days to delivery. I placed my order for 12 jerseys (for a bunch of people locally) about 3-4 days before you guys so that should be a good indicator that your delivery will be close.

Yes, I got it.
We ordered?

WOW.

3 Business days later and

MY JERSEYS ARE IN

You gotta be kidding me. HOw the #### do they ship these in from China so fast? Arrived via USPS.

Quality? :football: :moneybag:

EVERYONE I ordered for is flat out amazed at them. I guess everyone had tempered expectations due to the low cost but while unpacking them, several other folks were asking when I was going to be placing my next order. They are really nice and at first glance the order appears to be complete.

I will definitely be ordering from these guys again....

WOW. 3 Business days later andMY JERSEYS ARE INYou gotta be kidding me. HOw the #### do they ship these in from China so fast? Arrived via USPS. Quality? :X :confused:EVERYONE I ordered for is flat out amazed at them. I guess everyone had tempered expectations due to the low cost but while unpacking them, several other folks were asking when I was going to be placing my next order. They are really nice and at first glance the order appears to be complete. I will definitely be ordering from these guys again....
Awesome. This makes me feel better about it. My order is going out at the end of the week

WOW. 3 Business days later andMY JERSEYS ARE INYou gotta be kidding me. HOw the #### do they ship these in from China so fast? Arrived via USPS. Quality? :yes: :goodposting:EVERYONE I ordered for is flat out amazed at them. I guess everyone had tempered expectations due to the low cost but while unpacking them, several other folks were asking when I was going to be placing my next order. They are really nice and at first glance the order appears to be complete. I will definitely be ordering from these guys again....
:own3d: I'm glad you guys like them. I felt the same way when I got my jersey in the mail. I had somewhat low expectations going in based on the low price, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw the product.

Yep.

And by "low expectations / pleasantly surprised" I don't mean "I expected a $30 jersey and got a $60 jersey".

These are completely indistinguishable from This Jersey

Last edited by a moderator:
I compared the chinese "Mitchell/Ness throwback" Montana to the real deal before ordering....the "M/N" logo and font is a bit different on the chinese one...but it looks identical otherwise. We'll see :popcorn:

With all of Buckfast's shenanigans in the other thread, no one suspicious that Buckfast is the majority shareholder in this Chinese outfit?

With all of Buckfast's shenanigans in the other thread, no one suspicious that Buckfast is the majority shareholder in this Chinese outfit?
Does it matter? We're getting $200+ NFL On Field Jerseys for $24. I couldn't care less if he came out and said he WAS the owner and was donating 50% of the proceeds to The Rainbow Coalition. As an aside, the airbill shows a ship date of 6/7 (sunday) so these actually went out Monday... meaning they came via 2-day shipping from mainland China. that's nuts. I may get faster service because Memphis is the largest cargo hub in the US, but damn...still....

:thumbup: I knew it was only a matter of time before I got accused of this as well. You got me! I'm a Chinese business mastermind who specializes in producing fake NFL jerseys, college comedy websites, and modeling calendars, and I've fooled you all! Thanks for making me rich, FFA!

:thumbup: I knew it was only a matter of time before I got accused of this as well. You got me! I'm a Chinese business mastermind who specializes in producing fake NFL jerseys, college comedy websites, and modeling calendars, and I've fooled you all! Thanks for making me rich, FFA!
I was shocked it took 4 pages for someone to point out the obvious.Also, never knew there were 4 pages worth of grown men who still dress in sports jerseys.

Also, never knew there were 4 pages worth of grown men who still dress in sports jerseys.
Never got this shtick. Sure for going out in public as casual wear the jerseys are a bad idea. However I frequently will have "watch parties" at my place for sox/yankees games as I know a lot of both. Folks come decked out in gear and talk a exorbitant amount of smack... it's adds to the enjoyment of the game/event.

I've got a guy locally that sells authentic RBK jerseys at (near) cost as a price leader for his sports-shop. I think I'd rather pay him his $50 then send 45 to some dude in China!

I've got a guy locally that sells authentic RBK jerseys at (near) cost as a price leader for his sports-shop. I think I'd rather pay him his $50 then send 45 to some dude in China!
You're sending the money to china either way.. HTH

In what way is $26 (or $24!) in the same conversation with $50?Or do you not have friends to coordinate this with?

HEADS UP:Bank of America hates the Chinese:I noticed an $8.65 fee on my statement from BOA.

What is this fee?An International Transaction Fee is assessed when you use your check card for purchases in foreign currency or in US dollars with a foreign merchant, including U.S. internet transactions with a foreign merchant. This fee is also assessed when you use your check card or ATM card to obtain foreign currency from an ATM. The International Transaction Fee is a percentage of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase or ATM withdrawal. How can I prevent this fee in the future?To help prevent this fee in the future, you can obtain foreign currency or traveler's cheques prior to your departure, or use one of our Global ATM Alliance partners to withdraw money without paying an ATM fee.
Not a big deal as the order was $288, so it's not a large percentage at all. Just thought I'd let you guys know about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
HEADS UP:Bank of America hates the Chinese:I noticed an $8.65 fee on my statement from BOA.

What is this fee?An International Transaction Fee is assessed when you use your check card for purchases in foreign currency or in US dollars with a foreign merchant, including U.S. internet transactions with a foreign merchant. This fee is also assessed when you use your check card or ATM card to obtain foreign currency from an ATM. The International Transaction Fee is a percentage of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase or ATM withdrawal. How can I prevent this fee in the future?To help prevent this fee in the future, you can obtain foreign currency or traveler's cheques prior to your departure, or use one of our Global ATM Alliance partners to withdraw money without paying an ATM fee.
Not a big deal as the order was $288, so it's not a large percentage at all. Just thought I'd let you guys know about it.
This is typical with all credit cards when dealing in foreign currency as far as I know.

Does it matter? We're getting $200+ NFL On Field Jerseys for $24. I couldn't care less if he came out and said he WAS the owner and was donating 50% of the proceeds to The Rainbow Coalition. As an aside, the airbill shows a ship date of 6/7 (sunday) so these actually went out Monday... meaning they came via 2-day shipping from mainland China. that's nuts. I may get faster service because Memphis is the largest cargo hub in the US, but damn...still....
Can you post a few pics of the Jersey's? Thinking really hard about doing this.

There were some posted earlier. Honestly I really don't have time to snap a bunch of pics and post em. Very busy week for me.

There were some posted earlier. Honestly I really don't have time to snap a bunch of pics and post em. Very busy week for me.
Ok, was hoping you would be able to. Not sure about the other sites and those posters but know your reputable poster here.

With the tags and some of the patches (especially on the throwbacks - for example, the Stanley Cup, Badger Bob, and 25th Anniversary patches on the Lemieux jersey), are we sure these are "knockoffs" and not just jerseys that were stolen out of a factory or something? Not that I care either way, but would it really be profitable to reproduce all this stuff? Anyone care to weigh in?

With the tags and some of the patches (especially on the throwbacks - for example, the Stanley Cup, Badger Bob, and 25th Anniversary patches on the Lemieux jersey), are we sure these are "knockoffs" and not just jerseys that were stolen out of a factory or something? Not that I care either way, but would it really be profitable to reproduce all this stuff? Anyone care to weigh in?
Having seen these firsthand, it's very hard to believe they're not made in the same factory as the "real deal".

Ok, was hoping you would be able to. Not sure about the other sites and those posters but know your reputable poster here.
I'll try to get some pics tonight... we'll see what time I get out of dinner/drinks with our tour support crew that are in town for the PGA event.

I'll try to get some pics tonight... we'll see what time I get out of dinner/drinks with our tour support crew that are in town for the PGA event.
No worries, combine the pics with your thoughts I will take your word for it. Should have an order of about 10 from guys I work with.

WOW. 3 Business days later andMY JERSEYS ARE INYou gotta be kidding me. HOw the #### do they ship these in from China so fast? Arrived via USPS. Quality? :shrug: :thumbup:EVERYONE I ordered for is flat out amazed at them. I guess everyone had tempered expectations due to the low cost but while unpacking them, several other folks were asking when I was going to be placing my next order. They are really nice and at first glance the order appears to be complete. I will definitely be ordering from these guys again....
:thumbup: I've been waiting for someone from FBGs jerseys to come in before I ordered my sons 5 .

YOU TRUST ME! VERY GOOD SITE! HIGH QUALITY NFL JERSEY SEE! YOU LIKE!

WOW. 3 Business days later andMY JERSEYS ARE INYou gotta be kidding me. HOw the #### do they ship these in from China so fast? Arrived via USPS. Quality? :lmao: :thumbup:EVERYONE I ordered for is flat out amazed at them. I guess everyone had tempered expectations due to the low cost but while unpacking them, several other folks were asking when I was going to be placing my next order. They are really nice and at first glance the order appears to be complete. I will definitely be ordering from these guys again....
Did they provide you with a tracking number? I've put my order in but haven't gotten a tracking number. They have said they've received my money and order though, so I know it went through... just wondering if I should expect a tracking number before getting the jerseys....

Yes, I got it.
We ordered?
bueller......bueller......... :wall:

WOW. 3 Business days later andMY JERSEYS ARE INYou gotta be kidding me. HOw the #### do they ship these in from China so fast? Arrived via USPS. Quality? :shrug: :thumbup:EVERYONE I ordered for is flat out amazed at them. I guess everyone had tempered expectations due to the low cost but while unpacking them, several other folks were asking when I was going to be placing my next order. They are really nice and at first glance the order appears to be complete. I will definitely be ordering from these guys again....
Did they provide you with a tracking number? I've put my order in but haven't gotten a tracking number. They have said they've received my money and order though, so I know it went through... just wondering if I should expect a tracking number before getting the jerseys....
I emailed them and they provided me with my tracking info... it takes about two days for them to process the order and start the shipping process, or at least it did for me...

No tracking number. No communication. They just showed up a few days later.

You're sending the money to china either way.. HTH
True enough, but I'm also helping a small local bisinessman and getting an (albeit only very slightly) superior product.

In what way is $26 (or $24!) in the same conversation with $50?Or do you not have friends to coordinate this with?
1. I don't have to find friends to coordinate with. I can buy them one at a time, at my leisure, 4 miles up the road.2. It's the genuine article.3. It's a legit local businessman.4. You forgot to include your shipping and other costs.

Users who are viewing this thread