Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

THE FBG Fashion Thread :style:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not familiar with Vuori but like the collection you linked.  Fan of Lulu b/c they can often work for both casual and working out. Some of my shorts date back to 2010 and still hold up. However, someth

From a blog post back in early oughts when every post-collegiate city bro had a striped shirt on.  Shortly thereafter, striped shirts started to die off.   "Look at my button down striped sh

all :style: schtick aside, you really can't go wrong with Frye boots.  Classic styles that hold up and great quality.  Lots of nice looks for $50 off.  Major recommends the Scout Boot or the Korver Ut

I think I have these Bella Canvas Tri-Blend Tees in a dozen colors at this point. 

Stupid soft, great fit, hold up well, and ~$10ea. Available in crew or v-neck. 

Legit 80% of the time I'm wearing those these days. 10% is TM Lewin dress shirts. 10% other random ####. 

14 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Or for the rest of my life.  I’m not sure I’ve worn slacks or a collared shirt in 11 months.

Same here. Going to do my best to keep it that way too. 

• Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

Or for the rest of my life.  I’m not sure I’ve worn slacks or a collared shirt in 11 months.

Yep.  Fitted joggers are the way to go.  Those sweats from 2002, not so much.  

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Some of you may have seen those "TikTok leggings" from Amazon that are trending with bored wives. The fabric/texture of these yoga pants are supposed to lift the booty and make it look nice and round.
Well, my wife ordered them. I happened to pick up the mail the day they were delivered and decided to put them on as a joke.

Guys, my toosh looks amazing. :eek: 
My butt has always been small and bony. Now I have 🎂for days. :wub: 
I'm gonna try to find ones that are fitted for men in time for Valentine's Day.

• Laughing 2
  • Thinking 1
18 hours ago, EYLive said:

Some of you may have seen those "TikTok leggings" from Amazon that are trending with bored wives. The fabric/texture of these yoga pants are supposed to lift the booty and make it look nice and round.
Well, my wife ordered them. I happened to pick up the mail the day they were delivered and decided to put them on as a joke.

Guys, my toosh looks amazing. :eek: 
My butt has always been small and bony. Now I have 🎂for days. :wub: 
I'm gonna try to find ones that are fitted for men in time for Valentine's Day.

It’s the butt crack ruching for me. 

• 1 month later...

I got a golf clothes ad last week and noticed the men modeling the ads were wearing shorts that were quite a bit shorter than what we have been used to.  3-4 inches above the knee.   Then watching the LSU-Michigan BB game I noticed 2 LSU players had what was almost the 80s look in BB shorts on.  A little longer than 80s but way shorter than usual.  

So I went on some fashion sites and it appears the shorter shorts are making a come back in style magazines and ads.         Anyone jumping back in?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Da Guru said:

I got a golf clothes ad last week and noticed the men modeling the ads were wearing shorts that were quite a bit shorter than what we have been used to.  3-4 inches above the knee.   Then watching the LSU-Michigan BB game I noticed 2 LSU players had what was almost the 80s look in BB shorts on.  A little longer than 80s but way shorter than usual.  

So I went on some fashion sites and it appears the shorter shorts are making a come back in style magazines and ads.         Anyone jumping back in?

Jumped back in 5-10 years ago.   Normally go shorter on swimsuits but 5-7 inch inseam on traditional shorts.  If it's at or below your knee, I'd suggest a trip to the tailor.  

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Da Guru said:

For about 3 years now in California.

But please have a bit of self awareness of your body type before opting for shorter shorts. But if you have all the confidence in the world regardless of your physical appearance, go for it.

On 3/23/2021 at 9:10 AM, Da Guru said:

the 80s are back, man