What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNL is Friggin' Horrible! Except when Timberlake is hosting. (2 Viewers)

This season has been horrible, but I'm actually looking forward to Dana Carvey tonight. Hope they bring back some old skits.

It's been a long long time since Dana Carvey was funny. I hope he doesn't do that godawful turtle thing.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a return of the church lady

It's been a long long time since Dana Carvey was funny. I hope he doesn't do that godawful turtle thing.Wouldn't be surprised to see a return of the church lady
It has been a long time since Carvey himself was funny, but I'm hoping the writers realize that the audience will mostly consist of fans of early 90s SNL and can bring back some fond memories. And there's also the chance of some cameos from that era too. But the way this season has been going, I'll probably end up disappointed tonight too.

It's been a long long time since Dana Carvey was funny. I hope he doesn't do that godawful turtle thing.Wouldn't be surprised to see a return of the church lady
It has been a long time since Carvey himself was funny, but I'm hoping the writers realize that the audience will mostly consist of fans of early 90s SNL and can bring back some fond memories. And there's also the chance of some cameos from that era too. But the way this season has been going, I'll probably end up disappointed tonight too.
Expect nothing, and you might be pleasantly surprised!Probably not though

I usually watch the intro but having a white guy playing a black president? The rest of the political schtick is still good.

I got suckered into watching the recent SNL that Jim Carrey hosted, never again.

The show is ####### horrible.

Might have been the worst episode yet this year, and that's a really low bar

Dana Carvey did fine but he had no material to work with

I saw that Russell Brand is hosting tonight. Which sent me to Google to find out who the hell Russell Brand is.

:getting old:

I saw that Russell Brand is hosting tonight. Which sent me to Google to find out who the hell Russell Brand is.:getting old:
Really? I thought he was pretty mainstream by now.Looking forward to him on SNL. I picture him making the cast work a little to keep up. Hopefully it's funny.

can somebody tell me what Chris Brown was mouthing at the close of the show? if it was what it appeared to be ( "Eat Some #####"), that kid is seriously sick in the head and needs to be kicked out of show-biz.

Users who are viewing this thread