What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (3 Viewers)

I thought Kate looked like I expected. Definitely hot when compared to suburban housewives and certainly doable. Just not hottest woman on the planet. Apparently she does like taking her clothes off and that is a plus.

I thought Kate looked like I expected. Definitely hot when compared to suburban housewives and certainly doable. Just not hottest woman on the planet. Apparently she does like taking her clothes off and that is a plus.
She would be an amazingly good time for a weekend. Her body is like an amusement park. Carowinds if you will. She just screams sex.

Now JLaw on the other hand is just in another stratosphere.

She would be an amazingly good time for a weekend. Her body is like an amusement park. Carowinds if you will. She just screams sex.

Now JLaw on the other hand is just in another stratosphere.
Oh yeah she definitely seems fun and willing. Yeah I thought Lawrence was hotter in her pics.

Users who are viewing this thread