What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Hot! (1 Viewer)

It's funny that everyone is getting all giddy due to her big boobs.If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?95% of girls with big naturals turn into fat slobs by age 30.
Why do you care what she looks like at 30? We aren't talking about a long term deal here.

If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?
That's like asking if football fans would still like Dan marino if he couldn't throw a football for crap.Why take someone's best asset away from them?Of course I wouldn't like her if she didn't have the juicy D's... i also wouldn't like her as much if she didn't have a ######... you taking that away too?

It's funny that everyone is getting all giddy due to her big boobs.If she was an a-cup would everyone still be so high on her?95% of girls with big naturals turn into fat slobs by age 30.
Why do you care what she looks like at 30? We aren't talking about a long term deal here.
Christina Auguilera had relatively small boobs and still got fat at 30... if it happens we'll re-evaluate our opinion of her.But I want to motorboat Upton now, in 11 years there'll be a new 19 y.o. with a great body.The thing is... I may be getting older, but the SI models stay the same age.

In the words of a wise ol' FBG sage..."still not jerking off to the future."

Wasn't sure where to post this butNatalie Gulbis painted bikini :excited:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/painting/natalie-gulbis/12_natalie-gulbis_8.html
I dont know who Natalie Gulbis is but theres a hell a lot of photoshop done to that pic

That picture of Gulbis looks like a computer animation of something out of a video game. Terrible.

I love me some Upton. The bomb thickness.

Wasn't sure where to post this butNatalie Gulbis painted bikini :excited:http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/painting/natalie-gulbis/12_natalie-gulbis_8.html
I dont know who Natalie Gulbis is but theres a hell a lot of photoshop done to that pic
LPGA player - probably her most "famous" pichttp://www.boagaroto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/natalie-gulbis-boobs-peitos.jpg

LPGA player - probably her most "famous" pichttp://www.boagaroto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/natalie-gulbis-boobs-peitos.jpg
I posted this in the Alex Morgan thread but you may want to check out the video of Gulbis in this shoot.http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/video/natalie-gulbis.html

I posted this in the Alex Morgan thread but you may want to check out the video of Gulbis in this shoot.http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012_swimsuit/video/natalie-gulbis.html
Thank you kind sir :bowdown: I am a big Gulbis stalker fan....

She's cute but no Marissa Miller.

I worked on the LPGA tour for a season and knew Gulbis. Very sweet girl. Genuinely a nice person. But not at all sexy. Plus her father is tied to her hip, which is weird.

She's cute but no Marissa Miller.I worked on the LPGA tour for a season and knew Gulbis. Very sweet girl. Genuinely a nice person. But not at all sexy. Plus her father is tied to her hip, which is weird.
Did you just compare a Super Model to an LPGA golfer???Of course she is no Marissa Miller

She's cute but no Marissa Miller.I worked on the LPGA tour for a season and knew Gulbis. Very sweet girl. Genuinely a nice person. But not at all sexy. Plus her father is tied to her hip, which is weird.
Did you just compare a Super Model to an LPGA golfer???Of course she is no Marissa Miller
No, I was referring to Kate Upton and Marissa Miller. For some reason, I thought this was a Kate Upton thread.ETA: wait...it is. Still should have said so.

Last edited by a moderator:
God Bless whoever has temperature control in this shoot...seems like the A/C might have been cranked to "high", no? :thumbup:

At first, I didn't think she really lived up to this much hype. I mean, hot, of course, but a fairly average face, in terms of world-class hot chicks.

In the process of looking over all the "evidence" to figure out why I wasn't quite sold, I might've fallen in love.

I give up. She's just crazy, insane hot. She seems like a genuinely fun and down to earth chick, which adds to the hotness in a big way.

And let me be the 6,000,000,000th person to add, "holy hell those boobs!!"

Just curious, how much would you guys pay for a basic "motorboat"?

Ground rules:

-Not nude. She's wearing a typical bikini.

-No other touching.

-Very basic motorboat. Say, a 10 second time limit.

-No funny business. Your face stays in the generally accepted "motorboat zone".

-You could somehow do this without anyone else knowing how much you paid.

-If you are married and/or care, you could do it without anyone knowing at all.

-Conversely, you could video it and post it on youtube for the world to see if you like.

Just curious, how much would you guys pay for a basic "motorboat"?Ground rules:-Not nude. She's wearing a typical bikini.-No other touching.-Very basic motorboat. Say, a 10 second time limit.-No funny business. Your face stays in the generally accepted "motorboat zone". -You could somehow do this without anyone else knowing how much you paid.-If you are married and/or care, you could do it without anyone knowing at all.
lol, 5 to 10 bucks?

Just curious, how much would you guys pay for a basic "motorboat"?Ground rules:-Not nude. She's wearing a typical bikini.-No other touching.-Very basic motorboat. Say, a 10 second time limit.-No funny business. Your face stays in the generally accepted "motorboat zone". -You could somehow do this without anyone else knowing how much you paid.-If you are married and/or care, you could do it without anyone knowing at all.-Conversely, you could video it and post it on youtube for the world to see if you like.
Id probably throw a hundred dollar bill out there for thisWTF would I post a video for the world to see?

Just curious, how much would you guys pay for a basic "motorboat"?Ground rules:-Not nude. She's wearing a typical bikini.-No other touching.-Very basic motorboat. Say, a 10 second time limit.-No funny business. Your face stays in the generally accepted "motorboat zone". -You could somehow do this without anyone else knowing how much you paid.-If you are married and/or care, you could do it without anyone knowing at all.
lol, 5 to 10 bucks?
Wow, I'm a pretty cheap dude, but I was assuming the bidding would start at $100 at least.$100 is what any reasonable person would expect to spend in an average strip club. An average strip club doesn't include burying your face in the best set of boobs on the planet.

so hot, that pic should be in the swimsuit issue

Just curious, how much would you guys pay for a basic "motorboat"?Ground rules:-Not nude. She's wearing a typical bikini.-No other touching.-Very basic motorboat. Say, a 10 second time limit.-No funny business. Your face stays in the generally accepted "motorboat zone". -You could somehow do this without anyone else knowing how much you paid.-If you are married and/or care, you could do it without anyone knowing at all.-Conversely, you could video it and post it on youtube for the world to see if you like.
Id probably throw a hundred dollar bill out there for thisWTF would I post a video for the world to see?
I don't know what some dudes are into. Just allowing for whatever level of discretion one might want.

could i be nude just in case she's into me and wants to give me some extra?

lol, 5 to 10 bucks?
Wow, I'm a pretty cheap dude, but I was assuming the bidding would start at $100 at least.$100 is what any reasonable person would expect to spend in an average strip club. An average strip club doesn't include burying your face in the best set of boobs on the planet.
They are boobs. A 10 second motor boat would be lol. about 5-10 bucks worth of lol. :shrug:

could i be nude just in case she's into me and wants to give me some extra?
I don't see why not.Even in a ridiculous hypothetical world where Kate Upton is selling motorboats, a man ought to have the right to try the "The Naked Man" on her.

she is the perfect combination of sexy and adorable.
:goodposting: Been saying it since she was in the last swimsuit edition. Most attractive girl on the planet. Every female can be nit-picked. I don't think she has the best ### on the planet. But taking everything into account, when you score every part of a girl and add it all up, she's ahead of every chick in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread