What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kansas City Chiefs (1 Viewer)

HULLOBUDMAN

Footballguy
Offseason topics to watch:

New Head Coach Choice

Rehab of young injured players - Berry, Charles, Moeaki

Bowe Free Agent

Carr Free Agent

I think KC is an ascending defensive football team and I would like to see Romeo get a chance to coach this team next year. I fully expected a step back from last year to this year with their schedule and predicted a 7 to 9 win season this year. All in all the season was pretty brutal to watch but the final record is not horrible considering the personel losses they had early in the season. The last thing I want to see from KC is another first time HC. I think in all situations I would prefer to see someone that has already been a head coach, even if they failed in their first attempt. You hope that the new HC learns from his mistakes and brings in people he can trust to assign responsability.

Pioli has already shown that he will re-sgin his young homegrown talent with Charles, Hali, D Johnson, and Flowers already extended. There is plenty of money in the coffers to resign Bowe and Carr. If they want to be here next year, I think they remain Chiefs.

The team shoud automatically recieve more of an upgrade from 2011 to 2012 than most other teams out there regardless of their free agent pickups. With the timing of the Berry, Charles and Moeaki ACL injuries, one would think they will all be able to particpate in training camp next year. Two pro bowl caliber players and a average to above average young TE added to this team before a FA pickup should make a big difference.

The biggest point of contention for Chiefs fans is QB. (At least this Chief's fan) Speculation is that Pioli will stay the course with Cassel. I can't see them paying Orton to keep him there. Palko is absolute garbage. No one knows what they may have in Stanzi. They need to at least find themselves a viable backup QB.

Positions of need: 3-4 DT, depth at safety, MILB, RT, depth at RB

Users who are viewing this thread