What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (18 Viewers)

Buddy sent me this.  Not sure if this was mentioned here so my bad if honda

Putting this one on your radar.  Ticker VYGVF.   Voyager Digital is a crypto broker that routes commission free crypto trades to multiple exchanges for best execution pricing.  They pay up to 5.5% interest on Bitcoin with zero restrictions.  Trade and withdraw as much as you want.  They also pay interest on a bunch of other coins.  I was able to open, fund and trade with a brand new account in minutes on their app.  They posted 1000% growth and haven’t even expanded internationally yet.  I am ALL over this stock.  It’s popped a bit but you’ve hardly missed the party.  I will be buying in blocks until I hit 3000 shares.  I’m only a 1/3rd of the way so the recent bumps in price don’t phase me.  

DMGGF has retreated down from the .60s, what are your thoughts on grabbing it now that is below .50?  Thanks
Ultra bullish.  Still only about a $60 million dollar valuation on a company that is a direct upline for Hive (HVBTF) which has a $750 million valuation.

So I'm thinking 400% short term upside is a possibility.

I still have only a 100 share position in it when it dipped below $22. That lock expiration in February looks ominous. 80% of outstanding shares available to trade? Yikes.
I read a good article about why the expiration is pretty overrated, but I can't find it right now. Not scaring me anyway. 

ETA: Here it is, but they put it behind the paywall: Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon bleeding off.  I have to imagine these funds are unloading it to buy Tesla.  Should have gone with my gut and sold at the open.

Buddy sent me this.  Not sure if this was mentioned here so my bad if honda

Putting this one on your radar.  Ticker VYGVF.   Voyager Digital is a crypto broker that routes commission free crypto trades to multiple exchanges for best execution pricing.  They pay up to 5.5% interest on Bitcoin with zero restrictions.  Trade and withdraw as much as you want.  They also pay interest on a bunch of other coins.  I was able to open, fund and trade with a brand new account in minutes on their app.  They posted 1000% growth and haven’t even expanded internationally yet.  I am ALL over this stock.  It’s popped a bit but you’ve hardly missed the party.  I will be buying in blocks until I hit 3000 shares.  I’m only a 1/3rd of the way so the recent bumps in price don’t phase me.  
On a similar note, I posted this in the crypto thread.

HUTMF - (Hut 8 Mining Corp) has been spotlighted as one the leading mining companies.

This amazon sell off is people freeing up cash for Tesla right? 
My math may be off but Telsa will be 1.5% of the S&P500.  Amazon is 4.5%.  .675% of the Amazon stock in indeed funds will need to be sold.  Apple is seeing a similar sell off.  What I can't figure out is what type of volume that would be.

My math may be off but Telsa will be 1.5% of the S&P500.  Amazon is 4.5%.  .675% of the Amazon stock in indeed funds will need to be sold.  Apple is seeing a similar sell off.  What I can't figure out is what type of volume that would be.
You thinking near close is good time to buy (for those so inclined) or further dip on Monday?

how big do you go in these small stocks?
I'm a small timer in these parts.  So I wouldn't take anything from what I do.   :lol:  

I just started really learning this stuff this year using a dormant 401K account from a previous job. I've always just set it and forget it, but this small account afforded me the option to try some new things.  

This account started out with about 11K in it back in June, and it's up about 3K since after following behind all the geniuses around here. 

$CRWD, $SE, $SQ, $U, $HAACU, $FVRR, $AAXN have me beating the market’s face in today. 💪

eta not sure SE will hang on though

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought into RLFTF at $.43.  I'm hoping that it gets a pop from coming trial results like CYDY and HGEN.
Yeah, this is an interesting one to me. It's been pretty quiet lately, and with the vaccine coming out I can just see some of these falling by the wayside. This one included. 

If this one gets one more decent pop from the results I may just get out of it and not worry about it.  At this stage I'm up about 80%, so I can take those gains and apply them somewhere else. 

Sold off my SKLZ earlier today for about a 20% gain. Tried the app, thought it sucked. Their numbers don’t lie and I liked what their CEO has to say so I’ll watch them. 

$CRWD, $SE, $SQ, $U, $HAACU, $FVRR, $AAXN have me beating the market’s face in today. 💪

eta not sure SE will hang on though
Must have been a nice finish. ZS, TTCF, SEDG and ROKU were my top four winners. Even with AMZN being negative, still ended up well ahead of the market.

Users who are viewing this thread