What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Isaiah Crowell (5 Viewers)

Of course with all this waiting on how pregame warm up goes, another owner swooped in and grabbed West. Damn these limits my league has on pickups!

Winston is now on my roster for the playoffs. Rosters freeze at 1pm. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish I had just grabbed West as he's the obvious handcuff. Really thought with the way Petine was talking they deactivate West for Winston. Paid the price for waiting.

Need kicker insurance since our rosters freeze today, now need to debate if I cut a guy I picked up an hour ago. Nice way to start the playoffs.

My decision is Garçon and Crowell in PPR. I The hip isn't as much of an issue as upside. Does Indy get up quick and with Jackson out St. Louis is good against RBs and TEs, so it seems like Garçon could get a lot of receptions and Crowell needs TDs in PPR.

I'm trying to pick two in PPR between Crowell, Ryan Mathews, and Joique Bell. Thinking Bell and Mathews at this point...

I have Crowell in over Miller right now in ppr performance league. Also have Forsett and cj Anderson in. Huge game, so hopefully I made the right choice.

The general lack of info on Crow's injury leads me to believe it was just some rest days, because they know he has to carry a bigger load this week. I can't believe they would deactivate West, but stranger things have happened this year in this backfield.

I guess everyone will just have to watch Tony Grossi on twitter, he is usually spot on a few hours before the game.
I would agree if he practiced fully on Friday. Off middle week, practice Friday seems to be the larger NFL pattern for resting guys.I'm also worried by the Questionable tag. I think it shows Crowell and the staff possibly aren't on the same page. He's saying publicly he's ready to go while they're grouping him with their always-concussed tight end on the injury report.

Unfortunately, I think Bramel's write-up today is about as accurate as we can get. He probably plays but there is some decent risk of reduced workload/aggravation.

Anybody know how Crowell did playing through injuries in college?
Poorly. He was thought to be a wimp at UGA.
From what I heard, he had a dislocated elbow and still kicked the #### out of d-bags that called him a wimp at UGA.
LMAO! Yeah, right. :lmao:
No, I'm sure you're right.

He regularly gets blown up by guys that would make you cry just by looking at you sideways. But I'm sure he's a big ol' pansy by your standards.

Or your "sources" :rolleyes:

Decided to play it safe and bench Crowell. I will be free basin' with Mason
Crowell very well could go off but I'm worried about colts getting out ahead quickly.
That was my rationale, or at least a part of it. Other than the huge game they gave up to Jonas Gray, it also seems the Colts give up RB production largely due to receptions; Crow doesn't get much action in the pass game. :shrug: I may wind up hating my decision, but it was based on all the circumstances. Truth be told, if Crow had been healthy all week, he'd be in my lineup today regardless. But he wasn't.

Playing him over fjax in ppr league where I gotta shoot for some major points. Crow should get fed and cameron back could help draw some off the line. What happened to that center that went down last week is he back?

Decided to play it safe and bench Crowell. I will be free basin' with Mason
Crowell very well could go off but I'm worried about colts getting out ahead quickly.
That was my rationale, or at least a part of it. Other than the huge game they gave up to Jonas Gray, it also seems the Colts give up RB production largely due to receptions; Crow doesn't get much action in the pass game. :shrug: I may wind up hating my decision, but it was based on all the circumstances. Truth be told, if Crow had been healthy all week, he'd be in my lineup today regardless. But he wasn't.
Crowell has the upside and I won't be surprised if he has a great game. I just don't trust Pettine and his usage of the backs this week. Fisher will feed Mason, ahead or not, by ground or by air. Mason's higher floor made the decision.

glad i stopped reading this thread b/f gametime. crowell looks good. unfortunately hoyer blew a scoring chance for the browns.

Don't care if they split down the middle yesterday because he looked so slick on that TD scamper. Cincy is coming to town and the Crow will fly this week. He's my RB2. CA-CAW!

Users who are viewing this thread