Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

PGA Tour Thread: 2019 Season Ends


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buffalo Bills DT Kyle Williams is a scratch golfer who loves the game. When asked if he would email in a rule violation that he saw on tv, he replied "No, because I'm not a loser that lives in my mom'

This is a 6?!?

A Champion is born, his name is GM. Razor thin! GM - 84 Culdeus - 92 Binky - 107 mphtrilogy - 109 cowboys - 113 (with a dead player) Mookie - 117 Thorn - 119 The Man - 120 He

7 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

yeah, not good.  

rooting for him though, he's from my parents' hometown in KY.  

In his defense though they said this group is waiting on every tee (3somes on split tees is going to be slow)

Just painful to watch the whole routine.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Love TPC in March, but this Florida swing is confusing. The Valspar has always been in a bad spot, and now the Honda is too...3 of the top 20 players? Surely they can’t kill the event with the Bear Trap. And what happens when Doral comes back?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

I don't know where the regular ole golf thread is, but this blew my mind.

I've been fixing divots the wrong way for 45 years. No one ever told me.

Don't worry youre not the only hack ;)

I feel there should be an etiquette test you have to pass before you can play :P

At least you tried instead of not fixing it

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BobbyLayne said:

I don't know where the regular ole golf thread is, but this blew my mind.

I've been fixing divots the wrong way for 45 years. No one ever told me.

What was thomas complaining about there? Is he just mad because the new rules essentially cost him a tourney when holmes buried his ball and didnt have to take a stroke? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

What was thomas complaining about there? Is he just mad because the new rules essentially cost him a tourney when holmes buried his ball and didnt have to take a stroke? 

Not totally sure, have to dig it up.....guess he has been ripping the USGA on Twitter for the 2019 Rules Changes and they called him out publicly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

Not totally sure, have to dig it up.....guess he has been ripping the USGA on Twitter for the 2019 Rules Changes and they called him out publicly. 

I saw the most recent complaint he made about the damaged club thing, but he eventually admitted that it didnt hurt him at all. So not sure what he could still be upset about other than the holmes thing being and underlying itch he wants to kind of scratch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

I don't know where the regular ole golf thread is, but this blew my mind.

I've been fixing divots the wrong way for 45 years. No one ever told me.

Seriously?  Guys like you are the reason there’s dead brown spots all over. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mr roboto said:

Seriously?  Guys like you are the reason there’s dead brown spots all over. 

I can understand why many amateurs still do it that way. I've always been a little anal about it...but many times amateurs will leave a hole if they do it this correct route, so they feel like they should flatten it out by pushing down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, gump said:

Love TPC in March, but this Florida swing is confusing. The Valspar has always been in a bad spot, and now the Honda is too...3 of the top 20 players? Surely they can’t kill the event with the Bear Trap. And what happens when Doral comes back?

Any opinions on this new FL swing?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, gump said:

Any opinions on this new FL swing?

Mixed emotions. Like you said, certain tourneys got screwed. 

Other hand, it's kind of cool to see if Wyndham Clark can have a coming out party vs guys like Vijay and Sergio.

Probably bad for casual fan but tourneys like this point out how many very talented golfers there are out there.

Yes, I like Players back in March. Hopefully the weather holds out.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...