What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Alex Collins, SEA (3 Viewers)

Up 20 and Mallett the QB, they are going to run all 2nd half. They will stuff the line but Alex should be able to break some long ones.

These are professional coaches. Surely they can see when there's a personnel advantage. :)

I understand putting in a 3rd down back when applicable, but the only thing that should keep Collins from being their feature back is fumbles & he's done a good job with ball security the last few weeks.

Serious question before everyone gets even further ahead of ourselves than we already are: how many games do we confidently think Baltimore will have such a positive game script?

Despite the comebacks the past two weeks the Dolphins look like a below average team.

Serious question before everyone gets even further ahead of ourselves than we already are: how many games do we confidently think Baltimore will have such a positive game script?

Despite the comebacks the past two weeks the Dolphins look like a below average team.
Schedule looks ripe for defensives and running games ROS. Only a few match ups that could get out of hand. Plus Collins can catch.

Again in this game:

He's had several good runs

He caught TWO balls out of the backfield and turned one into a big gain

He's had two goal line carries

Already we've had another positive development. It's annoyingly slow, but it's progress agin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, he's starting to show some chops in the passing game, so maybe game script won't matter soon. Allen stinks, and it's not even debatable at this point.

I would like to see him do two things.

1- keep building on being an asset in the passing game, pass pro and receiving

2- let his talent build up enough separation from the pack so if he fumbles it wont be a deal breaker

My Collins buzz from earlier this evening is wearing off. Idc how many carries he's on pace for....they're not going to let him get in any type of rhythm this yr. 2 runs and out..catch a pass, get him out.

Meh...

He has 16 touches halfway through the third quarter and you're complaining. What is wrong with you people?
Which other team in the league pulls their RB when he's gashing the way Balty is tonight? It's ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator:
I get switching between backs for the change of pace, Allen goes down with a rake across his back where Collins runs through first contact. Run Collins until he's gassed then bring in Allen, the kid has earned it. 

Have been happy pairing him with Gurley every week. Now Gurley has a bye and Collins showing he can do it himself!

just need that cherry on top...

Glad I held him. See this every so often. Guy gets good yards in limited carries. People pick him up. He doesn’t immediately explode and people drop him. Easier to get more carries than to randomly start improving ones ypc. Great lotto ticket. Hope he keeps it up going forward so I can start him.

Users who are viewing this thread