What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***EPL 2016-17 Fantasy League*** League is set - Good Luck! (1 Viewer)

OK, I was lazy this morning, and instead of a new google spreadsheet, I just added a new tab to last year's spreadsheet.  You can see last year's draft for ####s and giggles.

Link to Google Spreadsheet

Make sure you are looking at the tab for Draft 2016.

I also updated the 2nd post in this thread.

Yea, just got a PM.

Please PM me so I get an email.

2.4 Paul Pogba MID ManU(hopefully)

PM'd Brady

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm... this is why I'd be terrible at this.... because a lot of these picks are head-scratchers to me. but I'm sure points are scored for #### I'm not considering, so carry on.

El Floppo said:
hmmm... this is why I'd be terrible at this.... because a lot of these picks are head-scratchers to me. but I'm sure points are scored for #### I'm not considering, so carry on.
You better not be talking about Luke Shaw, the most expensive lb of all-time. How could he be bad? 

El Floppo said:
Why is this still here? So damn annoying 

Sorry for the holdup. Was up for about 30 hours straight going to STL from Fort Wayne, watching Liverpool/Roma, then driving back with next-to-no sleep. Crashed when I got home.

Gimmie a few to catch up.

Why is this still here? So damn annoying 
your face is so damn annoying.

but so is the site always keeping your last typed comments and quoted text in the reply box. I assume that's what you were referring to. or my face. or maybe kafka's face.

Yeah, I must have hit quote twice on your post or something. I was just so excited to talk about Luke Shaw, the greatest left back in the world (perhaps ever?), that I couldn't contain myself. I can get rid of the quote boxes on my computer but not on my phone. 

And please spare me the click on the space to the right, then x, then the back button on your browser blah blah explanation. It does not work on my phone, do you understand me? 

Holy mother of god, what have you guys been doing all day????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

your face is so damn annoying.

but so is the site always keeping your last typed comments and quoted text in the reply box. I assume that's what you were referring to. or my face. or maybe kafka's face.
Thanks, buddy...I appreciate it.

...when's my pick?

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I up?  Was I being slotted into this draft spot for good or am I keeping the #2 spot and picking 2.13 then 3.2?  I thought it was the latter and I just had my 1st pick delayed.

Ok, weighing some options, will pick soon.  To stir things up, I'm willing to trade down a few spots if someone wants to move up.  Will give it 30 minutes or so.

Users who are viewing this thread