What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's 1300 favorite songs by 1300 different artists. (1 Viewer)

I need to pay closer attention to this thread. Just stumbled across this band and Google search lead me here. Love'em so far.  Not sure how to describe them.  Ben Folds Five meets Paul Westerberg is not wholly inaccurate, but the real beauty here is that within just a few songs I can hear a library full of influences.

ETA: Boozaphilia

ETA part deux: last one I swear. Brand New Cadillac drips with all my favorite rock n roll sensibilities.

I lied: Help Me

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to pay closer attention to this thread. Just stumbled across this band and Google search lead me here. Love'em so far.  Not sure how to describe them.  Ben Folds Five meets Paul Westerberg is not wholly inaccurate, but the real beauty here is that within just a few songs I can hear a library full of influences.

ETA: Boozaphilia

ETA part deux: last one I swear. Brand New Cadillac drips with all my favorite rock n roll sensibilities.

I lied: Help Me
Wait.  You googled this band and it brought you to this thread??

Wait.  You googled this band and it brought you to this thread??
I googled:  site:forums.footballguys.com "low cut connie" 

I especially use the "site:" qualifier for music threads because I hate act like I'm the first one around this place to notice a band when someone else was way ahead of me. And it's way better than the search function.

I especially use the "site:" qualifier for music threads because I hate act like I'm the first one around this place to notice a band when someone else was way ahead of me.
I just truck on ahead, neither noticing nor caring. I find that always helps get content out, too. 

Last Saturday night, I absolutely fell in love with Phoebe Bridgers.  Both of these songs were great, but I can only pick one.  She seemed to have gotten a lot of flack for the Townshendesque guitar smashing, but it seemed a natural fit for the end of the song.  Maybe it seemed weird to people because she was all smiles all night and just so beautiful.

1095 . Phoebe Bridgers - I Know The End (studio version)

Bonus: Kyoto on SNL

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Saturday night, I absolutely fell in love with Phoebe Bridgers.  Both of these songs were great, but I can only pick one.  She seemed to have gotten a lot of flack for the Townshendesque guitar smashing, but it seemed a natural fit for the end of the song.  Maybe it seemed weird to people because she was all smiles all night and just so beautiful.

1095 . Phoebe Bridgers - I Know The End (studio version)

Bonus: Kyoto on SNL
Phoebe is great.  Loved her team up with Conor Oberst in Better Oblivion Community Center.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSO-w_AxgQ

1100. Adwaith - Lan Y Mor

I think I've discussed in here that I have a horrible hear for vocals.  I honestly couldn't tell you this they were singing English or not.

Keep 'em coming, @Mister CIA
Thanks, man. I too don't do lyrics outside of Bye Bye Miss American Pie and Hey Jude.

Hope you caught my most recent link to a Frenchy named Izia. If you have a hankering for a Jack White sound mixed with 4 Non-Blonde tendencies, you're in for a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread