What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

In order for your theory to be correct, it must assume that every single rioter participated in the pre-planning on Facebook(not Parler).

And that, my friend, would be as crazy as the Qanon stuff.
:lmao: . Riot isnt singular. 

Assume?  You know who has the burden of proof in a trial right?  The guys who said Trump incited a riot that was planned months in advance.  

It's not Qanan, its facts and logic. .  

Last edited by a moderator:
If inly the bombs were the inly part of it all...and that these few being discussed were the only ones...and again...when i asked who said it is all about one speech...you called it weird...but now seem to be claiming the articles of impeachment are saying it is.  Is that true?

Or is that only a part of the impeachment?
 Jay inly (it's spelled Inslee) had something to do with the bombs?  What?  

Please dont interject without reading and understanding the articles yourself. I dont have that kind of time.  

Jay inly (it's spelled Inslee) had something to do with the bombs?  What?  

Please dont interject without reading and understanding the articles yourself. I dont have that kind of time.  
Ive read and understand...Im asking you questions.  Your choice to wither answer or just reach the point  of the night to laugh at everything  and worry about one typo.

Republicans occasionally lose the national popular vote for President because millions of red voters in deep blue cities stay home. Take away that one election every four years, and the R party tends to win more than we lose. We hold more governorships, more state legislatures, and more statewide offices overall. That's not going away just because a few people on the fringe are getting some attention right now.
Occasionally? Republicans haven’t won the popular vote since 2004. And after the past couple of years, I certainly don’t see that changing any time soon. The Republican Party was already incredibly unpopular among young people, Trumpism sure isn’t gonna help. 

if a federal law was passed requiring  voter representative districting and ending gerrymandering it would be the end of republican control in most states take that to the bank brohans

Ive read and understand...Im asking you questions.  Your choice to wither answer or just reach the point  of the night to laugh at everything  and worry about one typo.
"Your choice to wither answer or just reach the point of the night"

???

I'm sorry, you just arent making any sense.   Those words don't go together in any real meaningful way that I can understand.  

FBI has the Facebook communication where these guys were planning for months in advance. Trump was part of thier group?  Why isn't he arrested like the rest of them?  

The last question is rhetorical.  
I agree with you that it’s unlikely that Trump was part of any direct plan by these idiots to break into the capital. But I fail to see how that minimizes his guilt and overall responsibility. It seems to me that his rhetoric over the two months following the election, and his outright lies over that time period, were the main cause of this situation. 

I agree with you that it’s unlikely that Trump was part of any direct plan by these idiots to break into the capital. But I fail to see how that minimizes his guilt and overall responsibility. It seems to me that his rhetoric over the two months following the election, and his outright lies over that time period, were the main cause of this situation. 

And a ton of what you are talking about is absent in the charges. Try again?
It's mostly about the speech on Jan 6th.  Big fail by Ilhan drafting this thing. 

It's mostly about the speech on Jan 6th.  Big fail by Ilhan drafting this thing. 
Well again it seems to me that you can’t really separate it. His speech on January 6 was basically a repeat of the lies and rhetoric that created this situation. I would also point out that even if a small group had planned the break in some time before, the amount of folks who surged their and participated were surely helped and encouraged by the speeches given by Trump, his son, and Giuliani. Again I don’t find your attempt to minimize his guilt very compelling. 

Look, everyone knows that if the cop writes down the wrong date on your ticket, it means that you're not guilty. NAILED IT!!!

Well again it seems to me that you can’t really separate it. His speech on January 6 was basically a repeat of the lies and rhetoric that created this situation. I would also point out that even if a small group had planned the break in some time before, the amount of folks who surged their and participated were surely helped and encouraged by the speeches given by Trump, his son, and Giuliani. Again I don’t find your attempt to minimize his guilt very compelling. 
Whole bunch of assumptions in there bud. Whoo.  Just read the articles and maybe you will understand. Dead on arrival. Dems look like fools, again.  

"Your choice to wither answer or just reach the point of the night"

???

I'm sorry, you just arent making any sense.   Those words don't go together in any real meaningful way that I can understand.  
Another typo where my intent is still clear becomes a great deflection.  But it isn’t worth it.  Good day

tonydead said:
Another run-on sentance, but, I did understand you this time. Are you ok?  Where you drinking last night?  
In a post criticizing another's grammar, I count four separate grammar or spelling errors.  Impressive.

1. "sentence" is misspelled.

2. There should not be a comma after "but".

3. "OK" should be capitalized.

4. "Were" is misspelled.

timschochet said:
We know that.  Even they know that.  But it's more fun to pretend it didn't happen that way so they can keep arguing with you.  Don't engage.  Just move along.  The world is a better place now without Trump getting the bandwidth he so desperately craves.  

tonydead said:
FBI has the Facebook communication where these guys were planning for months in advance. Trump was part of thier group?  Why isn't he arrested like the rest of them?  

The last question is rhetorical.  
Oh well Trump had nothing to do with it. What a joke.

Yes he did. He called them to DC and told them to march on the Capital to stop the steal.
Got a link to him doing exactly what you claim? 
Pretty sure everything in Mile High's post is taken directly from Trump's tweets and his speech.

Granted, Trump didn't technically say "smash windows", "break into the building" and "kill the police", but he also didn't completely condemn those actions when his supporters did them.

We know that.  Even they know that.  But it's more fun to pretend it didn't happen that way so they can keep arguing with you.  Don't engage.  Just move along.  The world is a better place now without Trump getting the bandwidth he so desperately craves.  
You realize you're posting this in the Trump re-election thread right?

You realize you're posting this in the Trump re-election thread right?
That's a very strange way of interpreting "to infinity and beyond", but you do you.

Yes he did. He called them to DC and told them to march on the Capital to stop the steal.
Problem with this narrative is the fact that the rioters were planning the riot way before he had his rally. Months ahead of time. (Thats according to the FBI, not my opinion.) And, they started in on the Capitol before the Trump rally was even over.  Not only did Trump supporters (from the rally) not start the riot, it was already going when they got there. The bombs were put there the night before. 

Unfortunately, Ilhan and Pelosi in the impeachment charge said they were from the crowd at the rally. Specifically incited by Trump at the rally. That's demonstratively false.  

Problem with this narrative is the fact that the rioters were planning the riot way before he had his rally. Months ahead of time. (Thats according to the FBI, not my opinion.) And, they started in on the Capitol before the Trump rally was even over.  Not only did Trump supporters (from the rally) not start the riot, it was already going when they got there. The bombs were put there the night before. 

Unfortunately, Ilhan and Pelosi in the impeachment charge said they were from the crowd at the rally. Specifically incited by Trump at the rally. That's demonstratively false.  
First off I don’t think this is accurate. You’re taking unrelated facts and attempting to tie them together: some of the rioters left early. Most of them surged over there after Trump’s speech. 
Second, it’s irrelevant anyhow since Trump is not planning on offering this as his defense. As reported everywhere last night, Trump is insisting on a defense of “yes I incited them and I was right to do so because the election was stolen from me.” This insistence by Trump has caused his whole defense team to resign, but apparently he’s sticking with it. 

Also according to that above story, Trump is telling his people that since the Republicans won’t convict him anyhow, why spend any money on a defense at all? 
Of course the problem with this is that the senators are pledged to listen to the all the evidence and not make any decisions beforehand. So they need at least the pretense of an argument. 
I predict that the argument offered by @tonydead to the effect that Trump didn’t incite anyone because they had planned this earlier will never once be offered or even  mentioned at the actual trial. 

NorvilleBarnes said:
The Dude said:
Serious question and no reason to go off

but I have been wondering, can the family of the deceased (especially of the policeman) bring a civil suit against trump?

surprised we don’t hear much talk on that
This is a good question (except for the "especially" part). I'd be interested to hear the lawyers weigh in.
Anyone?

Also according to that above story, Trump is telling his people that since the Republicans won’t convict him anyhow, why spend any money on a defense at all? 
Of course the problem with this is that the senators are pledged to listen to the all the evidence and not make any decisions beforehand. So they need at least the pretense of an argument. 
I predict that the argument offered by @tonydead to the effect that Trump didn’t incite anyone because they had planned this earlier will never once be offered or even  mentioned at the actual trial. 
Right, apparently this is going to be a "Did you order the code red!?!" "You're @%$& right I did... because rigged election!!" trial.

Users who are viewing this thread