What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza II: Combined FF/Music Draft - Everybody Wants to Rule the League (1 Viewer)

Yeah too simple. Plus The Smiths are kind of cut for me now, because Morrissey is a #### and I didn't want to go Robert Smith with a Cure song already taken. 
I was really being light-hearted with that. I never really liked Morrissey either. Not a huge Smiths fan.

Yeah I knew that, must have been a finger slip.
No sweat. Sorry for even having to point it out, but figured it makes the list flow better. Part of the fun of this round is that the songs are thematic -- Touché's song is (by their own admission) a love letter lyrically to his mother and sonically to the The National, of whom they are fans. The next is song is The National.

You are all psychos with the QBs
QBs make up about 12 of the first 30 on the custom cheat sheet. Last year it was like 26 of 32 because of sixteen teams,etc.

It becomes a bit interchangeable at some point. I'm locking down a sure flex because I know that even though I won last year (like how I did that?), I got really lucky splitting the first four games without a QB flex (Winston was suspended). As for the QB I picked...

Dunno, @rockaction mentioned he had the jitters after watching Kyler Murray last night!

If Jerry and Zeke can get their acts together, I'm OK so far. But that's a big IF!
Mr. Ected is dead right. I have more than the jitters, I'm a bit in disbelief right now and feeling wildly bad about not picking Cam Newton.

Mr. Ected is dead right. I have more than the jitters, I'm a bit in disbelief right now and feeling wildly bad about not picking Cam Newton.
Hopefully Kyler and the coaches will get their acts together. He still has one more game when he can play. It’s times like this when people realize the importance of a good o-line!

Hopefully Kyler and the coaches will get their acts together. He still has one more game when he can play. It’s times like this when people realize the importance of a good o-line!
Yeah, I knew the OL wasn't rated very highly, but I didn't think the Raiders would do that to them. They were running free.

Users who are viewing this thread