What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo. (7 Viewers)

UMass lost 41-0 to Georgia Southern.

If they can't get another game to play, they'll "finish" the season scoreless which is some 1920s-era, Washington and Jefferson in the Rose Bowl-level stuff right there.
Sorry, man! Our long national nightmare is over!  :lmao:

Marshall 14, UMass 7 after one.

In Good News The Worlds Largest Cocktail Party UF vs UGA is playing!!!!! Yeah I know the Game nickname has changed but it's still that to me dammit 

It's so frustrating that after the last decade of frustrating sputtering offenses the Gators finally get the amazing combo of Trask/Pitts and it's wasted with the worst Gators defense in 30 years.

If you're looking for something inspiring to watch, BTN will be showing the story of Adam Taliaferro returning to Beaver Stadium after his spinal cord injury.  It will be shown Tuesday at 7 PM eastern.

That hit on Pitts was nasty...guy for GA was dumb just completely hurt himself too...dangerous all the way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you’ve thoroughly covered this, but recruiting rankings have been top 10 outside of ‘18...is it the wrong recruits vs need?  
Recruiting is definitely a skill that successful coaches typically have...that’s not needed obviously in the NFL. And it’s not just piling up high rankings.
They get talent, but they don't develop the 3* players hardly at all.  And their quality players aren't getting significantly better either.  In my view, it's player development and game plan.  I think Harbaugh and Brown are married to specific approaches come hell or high water and have no idea how to change.  There just seems to be so much entitlement on these teams.  I don't get the sense they are competing for the positions they are starting.  I don't think there is any question that Milton was the better talent between him and McCaffery, but will they be able to develop him to his potential?  It's probably more culture than anything.

Tim Tebow has the school record for passing yards in a single game— 482 in the 2010 Sugar Bowl.

Kyle Trask has 401 midway through the third quarter... just 81 yards shy of the record.

PSU is getting boat raced out of Happy Valley by Maryland a team who is 2-42 against PSU all time. PSU about to start 0-3 for the first time since 2001 unless they make a 28 pt comeback with the 4th QTR starting 

Texas Tech trailed TCU 27-10.  They score a TD and then go for two and make it to trail 27-18.  

Then, driving down the field late, they attempt a 37 yard FG on SECOND AND FOUR!  They miss and TCU is now running out the clock.

A whole lotta dumb there.

Don’t understand why Kirby doesn’t get more grief for the Justin Fields thing???? Seems like you’d want to remove him immediately for that. Baffling. 

Can we all just agree that nobody has a clue what should or should not be a completion and what should and should not be overturned?
Ridiculous call. You can see the ball spin when his hands aren’t fully on it. ND got a huge bonus there. Even the announcer ref said it was indisputable evidence that possession wasn’t maintained.

It’s one thing to favor the on the field call when you don’t have evidence but that’s either laziness or outright favoring a team. That really couldn’t have been clearer that he didn’t maintain control.

Users who are viewing this thread