Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo.

2 hours ago, JaxBill said:

not a fan of the Gators white on white on white. Need either blue helmets or blue pants

Agree...throw backs right, to Spurrier?  Fans want Bama to do it too and have been teased by official tweets and rumors...it goes back back to the Namath and Stabler eras...but it’s not happening.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After paying his dues, my son gets to finally officially cover Gator football. @alligatorSports: Football writer @Bfarrell727 breaks down DC Todd Grantham's two-pronged defensive strategy and how

There is also great optimism outside Michigan that the deal gets wrapped up soon. 

the good news is they can still win the NFC East  

1 minute ago, gump said:

Agree...throw backs right, to Spurrier?  Fans want Bama to do it too and have been teased by official tweets and rumors...it goes back back to the Namath and Stabler eras...but it’s not happening.

you mean white helmets? for Bama? That can't happen. 

• Like 1

I really hope they get creative with the playoff this year. I want one of BYU, Cincy, hell even Coastal to get in there. Let's have some fun with it if we're going to do it. Based on the few non-conference games we had this year I don't see how you could argue that some of the P5 conference are that much better than the Sun Belt. 

My biggest fear is OU wins out and they somehow talk themselves into throwing them in there. 

Edited by Moe.
6 minutes ago, Moe. said:

Can't you throw some weight around at fanatics? I heard Michael Rubin on a podcast once, seems like a reasonable guy. 

Seriously no one throws weight there but Saban...he makes all decisions. I’ve heard ideas shot down because whoever has to pitch it is scared to try to sell it to him.

• Laughing 2
1 hour ago, Moe. said:

yeah, this game is a perfect example of the little things that separate a really good team from just a good one. That red zone turnover for IU was killer and pretty much ended any hope they had.  

You were saying? OSU has to be by far the worst defense of any top ten ranked team. The DBs are just absolutely lost out there.

Edited by DallasDMac
5 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:

You were saying? OSU has to be by far the worse defense of any top ten ranked team. The DBs are just absolutely lost out there.

Well, if OU beats OSU tonight they'll probably find their way to the top ten and they can take over that crown. Also OSU has only played three games so far, they'll get better on D I'm sure. 

It's a weird year, every team kinda sucks for one reason or another except the two juggernauts. They're still going to win this game, and that red zone turnover in the first half will have been the key swing. 

Edited by Moe.
50 minutes ago, DallasDMac said:

You were saying? OSU has to be by far the worst defense of any top ten ranked team. The DBs are just absolutely lost out there.

Not that i blame you, but clearly you havent watched the michigan secondary this year. THAT is lost

Edited by The Commish
2 hours ago, whoknew said:

Terrible PI call vs Wisconsin.

Alot of those...and reviews near the sidelines.

But mistakes, calls, and woeful offensive playcaling doomed the Badgers today.

Cant seem to win at Northwestern either.

Edited by sho nuff
19 minutes ago, whoknew said:

Northwestern's last 3 scheduled opponents are Michigan State, Minnesota and Illinois. (from twitter)

Looks like OSU/NW in the Big Ten final.

OSU will smoke them.  Good defense ...but that offense wont do much at all against OSU.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Christo said:
4 hours ago, gump said:

As an alternate-uni hater, I actually kinda like the white helmet OU has used a few times recently.

The Oregon uniforms this afternoon were the worst I've ever seen out of them, I think.  And that is obviously saying something.

5 hours ago, Moe. said:

My biggest fear is OU wins out and they somehow talk themselves into throwing them in there. 

Here we go...OU turning it on...Oregon squeaks out a win as a 2 TD favorite...

What I love about this Schiano team is that you can already see the bones of a really good program. From how the coaches best utilize the skillet of the players, to the effort displayed all over the field, how aggressive they are in the right situations...

To say that in year 1 after how deep of a hole we've been in is pretty incredible. 

This one feels like it's slipping away but Schiano's team in year 3 will beat a down Michigan team by 21. 

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, RUSF18 said:

What I love about this Schiano team is that you can already see the bones of a really good program. From how the coaches best utilize the skillet of the players, to the effort displayed all over the field, how aggressive they are in the right situations...

To say that in year 1 after how deep of a hole we've been in is pretty incredible. 

This one feels like it's slipping away but Schiano's team in year 3 will beat a down Michigan team by 21. 

Tennessee should hire him 

• Laughing 2
19 minutes ago, RUSF18 said:

He is going to turn those boys into Schiano Men!

5 minutes ago, Dickie Dunn said:

Why not run that play in the first OT to win the game, rather than whatever it was Rutgers tried to do?

Conservative is appropriate in the 1st situation while being aggressive is appropriate in the 2nd?

• Tom Servo changed the title to 2020 College football thread - It's the offseason, yo.