What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (8 Viewers)

that crowd in Milwaukee seems really annoying. Something tells me all of those people are not vaccinated either......

Clearly the guy can’t win anything without Steph. I’m not sure it’s possible to build a winning team around Durant. 

Anteater's made FTs were critical.

Ironic that it suddenly turned well for him with those in the decisive game.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: SWC
That last KD shot was so anticlimactic. He was obviously gassed but damn, dude didn't even try to shake the defender. Just got the ball and went up for the shot.

So happy for Giannis.  Dude averaged a 30 point double double and has caught a lot of flack for not being better than he is. 

I think whoever came out of this had to be the favorites.  

Y’all see Harden push that waterboy because he was kinda slightly in his way? Tells me everything I need to know about the guy.
I know sixers would have been better if they traded Simmons for him but I am SO glad we didn't get him.

So happy for Giannis.  Dude averaged a 30 point double double and has caught a lot of flack for not being better than he is. 
Yup.  Giannis is an absolute competitor and does things the right way.  Very easy player to root for.

Irving being out was (most likely) the difference.

Still, congrats Bucks!!
Agreed.  If Harden or Kyrie are healthy the outcome of this series is probably switched to Brooklyn. The Nets will most likely enter next season as the favorite regardless of who wins the title this year.

Users who are viewing this thread