What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020-21 NBA *Playoffs* Thread: Bucks are the champs and you can take that to the bank bromigos (11 Viewers)

They were playing great Monday. Until they weren't. Harris needs to get out of this funk he's been in for 4 quarters now.
They don't seek to run anything for him.  Hes like the forgotten man.  He should have been the man in the game 4 4th qtr

whew that block Ben just had on Trae was gorgeous

ETA: lol, and of course when the first break happens TNT shows a clip of Trae making a basket and not the block. The announcers and NBA are so focused on ATlanta is just comical. Atlanta had 2 buckets in a row a few minutes ago, and as they were down 20 the announcer said they were making a move to get back in the game. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good night 
had to think the Sixers would come out swinging tonight (and of course it is the first time i didnt get a chance to bet them before the game). But it all depends on how Atl responds for game 6. You have to think it a "win" for ATlanta to go to 7 games against the #1 seed this year

Pretty tough foul on Bogdan there. Pretty cheap. This is why I can't watch much NBA anymore. They'll call a cheap foul which is more like tough physical play but a guy gets absolutely hacked and not a superstar it's play on? This league is unwatchable at times with that and the amount of flopping it allows. People want to complain about Soccer but NBA players are taking diving to a new level this generation of players. 

Pretty tough foul on Bogdan there. Pretty cheap. This is why I can't watch much NBA anymore. They'll call a cheap foul which is more like tough physical play but a guy gets absolutely hacked and not a superstar it's play on? This league is unwatchable at times with that and the amount of flopping it allows. People want to complain about Soccer but NBA players are taking diving to a new level this generation of players. 
but Bogden was the one who flopped? Seth was just setting up to shoot

My biggest fear is a championship on the line, we're up by 4 with a minute left, and the opposing team fouls Ben the rest of the way. We lose by 6.
really looks like he needs about 4" of arc on almost all of those shots to sink half of them. Just doesn't like bending his knees either. 

Of course i set the number at 10,000 for # of people who have given Ben some "advice" on how to shoot FTs over the last month

whew that block Ben just had on Trae was gorgeous

ETA: lol, and of course when the first break happens TNT shows a clip of Trae making a basket and not the block. The announcers and NBA are so focused on ATlanta is just comical. Atlanta had 2 buckets in a row a few minutes ago, and as they were down 20 the announcer said they were making a move to get back in the game. 
they have to sell the game to keep and/or bring in eyeballs

never, ever, ever have you heard announcers say "this game is trash, turn off your tv!"

97-92 career playoff experience for Doc, sheesh. has he ever coached a team that didn't make the playoffs?

who would have guessed that the Sixers are going to need to practice dunking before next game. What is that like 3 missed dunks?

I really wish Joel would not fall to the ground every damn time. Bit maybe he's told to do that to save impact on his knees.

Harris the invisible man right now. And what happened to "Aggressive Ben" tonight? He looks terrifies on offense.

wonderful job by Trae throwing a shoulder into Thybulle and somehow getting 3 FTs out of it. These NBA rules are just so funny

Users who are viewing this thread