What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****Maybe Officially a Falcons vs Panthers thread**** (3 Viewers)

Yeah, Pete Carroll will never last
Pete was head coach of the Pats and worked his way up the pro ranks after being collegiate assistant. He took a very typical path and coached in the NFL before he was a head coach of a big college program.

So, uh, there ya go. 

No Panthers WR with more than about 30 yds right now, several of them were projected Top 25/30 including Robbie Anderson who was super high on cheatsheets this week. 

Curtis Samuel continues to vulture TDs away from others. 

Again, I hate Thursday night games I always have the worst luck.  This time it is my Ridley versus his Julio.
Have Ridley vs Gurley, nobody's happy.

To be fair, its not like Gurley has been good this year. This might not be health related and could just be the Falcons realizing he's not any better than their other guys.

To be fair, its not like Gurley has been good this year. This might not be health related and could just be the Falcons realizing he's not any better than their other guys.
Gurley hasn’t been good this year?

He is 6th in overall RB points in standard leagues.  Behind only Cook and Henry in rushing TDs.

It has a lot to do with the fact that the Falcons have a losing record, a fired coach, a RB on a one-year deal, and a need to evaluate the talent on the roster. I have Gurley, and I saw this coming a few weeks ago. I was hoping to get one more good game from him before trading him, but it’s not looking good.

Gurley hasn’t been good this year?

He is 6th in overall RB points in standard leagues.  Behind only Cook and Henry in rushing TDs.
NFL wise Gurley has sucked. He's one of the least effective RB's in the NFL. His fantasy value is 100% volume and TD's. 

I hadn't looked at who I was really playing this weekend and my opponent started 2 players from tonight who appear to be struggling to stay on the field tonight. I myself was feeling bad benching Koo who's been so good but I liked my other Kicker's match up. 

Koo is like the best kicker(he's not), I need to get it thru my head not to let him sit the bench, he's been on fire since he took over kicking duties in Atlanta. 

I hadn't looked at who I was really playing this weekend and my opponent started 2 players from tonight who appear to be struggling to stay on the field tonight. I myself was feeling bad benching Koo who's been so good but I liked my other Kicker's match up. 

Koo is like the best kicker(he's not), I need to get it thru my head not to let him sit the bench, he's been on fire since he took over kicking duties in Atlanta. 
I picked him up last week to cover Blankenship’s bye. He scored 2 pts

stupid kickers 

CEPD? Talk to your doctor, I did. 
dude I fixed my dishwasher this week. On my birthday. After shop vaccing the clogged drain and opening up the pump and it still kept flooding. Found the problem in the plumbing, sucked it through by wrapping a wet towel around the wet dry vac hose and the pipe so i could get suction, and boom, there goes a couple big chunks, one in the drain pipe and one in the exhaust pipe. 

Afte4 my dishwasher had started giving me error codes and stopping without completely draining, my 46th year on earth was greeted by a phenomenon best described by an unexpectedly risqué Wilford Brimley from the Steve Gutenberg hit movie Cocoon, when he said "a cat couldn't scratch it".  And it was straight as an arrow, because I don't have cepd or NYPD or anything like that, I'm just a middle aged dad on lockdown and this is about as good as it gets these days.

I'm glad to hear that you're back on the straight and narrow but I'm mostly just surprised at the level of detail in boner medicine commercials these days. 

Anyone seen Moore on the milk carton?
So frustrating. The one target I think he had it bounced off his hands.

Granted it was a tight throw in a small window and he definitely heard footsteps coming over the middle. 

But those are catches you HAVE to make as a WR. Guy has had way too many drops off his hands this year. 

No wonder Teddy looks Anderson's way all the time.

I picked him up last week to cover Blankenship’s bye. He scored 2 pts

stupid kickers 
Dropped Blankenship and picked up Koo hoping I could re-snag Blankenship this week.

Guy with #1 waiver priority scooped him.

Not going to complain with the 10 points, but would much rather have Hot Rod, and especially a solid kicker past his bye.

Users who are viewing this thread