What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** New York Giants vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-13) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

How confident are you that Bucs D/ST outscores Sterling Shepard by 4 points in PPR?

Nice to see the Giants wearing the 80's road unis tonight. LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!! PULL OFF THE UPSET!!!

Well I got me a date and I won't be late,

the game is on and I just can't wait,

the ball is down, gotta make the call,

When the joint starts jumpin' I'll have a ball!

I'm gonna rock it up,

I'm gonna rip it up,

I'm gonna shake it up,

gonna ball it up...

I'm gonna rock it up...

and ball tonight!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Brady from the gun. Love it. Like to see a no-huddle game somewhere along the line for him, but that is unlikely.

Nice to see the Giants wearing the 80's road unis tonight. LET'S GO BIG BLUE!!! PULL OFF THE UPSET!!!
Getting Mark Bavaro flashbacks. Nice throwbacks.

That FG looked like it was sailing wide right (another Giants-related throwback) before it was yanked back to the left as if it was on a string.

Succop with a 37 yarder. That definitely felt like a win on that drive for the Giants. Now they have to be able to move the ball and at least build a field position advantage.

LOL what a terrible holding call. Cost the Giants a 1st down and probably the drive.

That was a miss by Jones throwing to Slayton's wrong shoulder, but there was contact and Giants unfortunately don't get the benefit of a bad call.

That was a miss by Jones throwing to Slayton's wrong shoulder, but there was contact and Giants unfortunately don't get the benefit of a bad call.
looked like Slayton needed to force that route closer to the sideline. that replay from behind Jones looked like he sent it right on target at the point of release. route drifted in too much.

Oh Jones... welp he's benched for the half.

Blake Martinez has been a great signing.

This is the opposite of what I needed. A Rojo fumble.

That wasn't exactly his fault as the ball was tipped, but knowing Arians, this is what will make him sit for the rest of the game when I need points from him, dammit.

ETA: Well, it was his fault, he got a grip, but the ball came to him end over end. Still, he reeled it in and the fumble happened after. 

Dammit.

That was such a bad and risky throw by Jones to Kaden Smith.

Didn't like the call on 1st, the D is way too fast.

This is the opposite of what I needed. A Rojo fumble.

That wasn't exactly his fault as the ball was tipped, but knowing Arians, this is what will make him sit for the rest of the game when I need points from him, dammit.

ETA: Well, it was his fault, he got a grip, but the ball came to him end over end. Still, he reeled it in and the fumble happened after. 

Dammit.
He makes way too many of these mistakes. It’s something every game. 

He makes way too many of these mistakes. It’s something every game. 
Agree. It stinks. While it's like the 3 consecutive games of 100+ yards isn't worth anything, this league has always had a "what have you done for me lately" performance-based approach.

And RoJo does seem to make too many mistakes.

Just sucks as he looked so promising, and does this in a game where I need him most.

The announcers could have had way more fun on a play where Ross Cockrell is involved.   "Look at the extension by Cockrell."  "Cockrell a human pogo stick on that play."

Wow Bucs CBs are jumping everything short by Jones. If Sheperd could have kept his feet he would've gone to the house there.

Agree. It stinks. While it's like the 3 consecutive games of 100+ yards isn't worth anything, this league has always had a "what have you done for me lately" performance-based approach.

And RoJo does seem to make too many mistakes.

Just sucks as he looked so promising, and does this in a game where I need him most.
Sorry about your team but as a Bucs fan I don’t want to see a lot more of him. LF is almost as good and doesn’t make these simple mistakes. 

And of course Jones eats a killer sack that takes the Giants out of FG position. Lewis got fooled on blitz protection.

Jeremy Layton @JeremyLayt0n 8m

The Giants have the best collection of RBs in the NFL in 2015
I forgot how good Dion Lewis and Alfred Morris were back in 2015 :lmao:

I did a player search on Yahoo and he doesn't even come up.
*pulls up Yahoo! Fantasy*

*sees no players found*

*dies inside*

Users who are viewing this thread