What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Saints at Eagles +8 (42.5)*** This One Hurts (1 Viewer)

Miles Sanders. Wow. Who knew right?

And even now it's not as many touches as he should be getting. 18 touches into the 4th. Guy should have 25 touches every game. 
But a very balanced Pass/Run ratio though I don't remember how many of the rush attempts Hurts has that were pass plays he just took off on

Josh Sweat is one of our only mid to late round Picks that has been really good and developed for us. however I don't know how much credit I give them for a guy who was a 1st round pass rusher if it wasn't the fact that he had some bad knees 
:wub: josh sweat, hope it keeps going

If I'm the saints I might get in FG range and kick a FG. Then hope to stop the eagles and get the ball back quick 

:wub: josh sweat, hope it keeps going
I hate saying that as a UF fan from him being at FSU but when FSU has talent I acknowledge it. I was a big Dalvin Cook fan and was hoping the Eagles got him. Loved Telvin Smith awhile back, and really liked Cam Akers this year. 

Well he does have 100 on the ground.   No sacks and turnovers is very important.   Carson doesn't seem to get that 
I don't think it's fair to be comparing the two like this. Hurts is more of a runner then Wentz. Wentz is an athletic passer more known for his arm then his legs but can move when needed. Yes the No Sacks or TO's is a big thing (Scratch that now Hurts has lost the pigskin) but this is a passing league. He played a decent game but it was just well enough which is what he did a lot of times at Bama. 

Saints ate the cheese. They figured they’d just roll in and defeat an inferior team handily. They have to relearn this lesson every season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballgame not over yet. That's great coverage by Singleton. Cook just took that thing like a teen taking candy from a baby 

Users who are viewing this thread