What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Favorite Christmas Song Right Now (1 Viewer)

Like the old stuff. The Christmas Song, Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas maybe my favorite.

Jingle Bell Rock is an unfavorite.

For those that enjoy a capella music, here's another extraordinary group called Voctave doing some Christmas music.  Extra aside, they are based in central Florida and those videos are shot at Rollins College Chapel (Knowles) where I used to play tons of concerts with an orchestra.  I didn't even know until I was listening to them and realized how familiar it looked.

O Come, All Ye Faithful

Mary, Did You Know?

Carol of the Bells

Christmas Medley

Last edited by a moderator:
also really like josh grubbon and brian mcknight angels we have heard on high take that one to the bank too brochachos

The Brian Setzer Orchestra Boogie Woogie Santa Claus. I saw them a couple of years ago for their Christmas Rocks show and loved it. I seriously didn’t think it would be as awesome as it was. If they go back on tour again next year (and I hope they do), do yourself a favor and go to the show near you. It’s worth it imo and this is coming from someone who’s generally adverse to traditional Christmas music. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread