What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** OFFICIAL TAMPA AT DETROIT GAME THREAD ** (1 Viewer)

They probably will ease up, but not before they get a little more work in. They really need to run an offense foreign to Brady after having no camp to speak of. 

How did you guess? 😂 
Wildly. 

Nah, man, I think I saw you in the K thread. I had nothing to add this week and thought it was all on point, so...

My main league has no kickers so I miss that end of it and dug the change of pace the redraft leagues I had where it was important to stream the right one. 

Wildly. 

Nah, man, I think I saw you in the K thread. I had nothing to add this week and thought it was all on point, so...

My main league has no kickers so I miss that end of it and dug the change of pace the redraft leagues I had where it was important to stream the right one. 
Kicker has been a thorn in my side all year. I used Koo for one week early in the season and should have just stuck with him.

Kicker has been a thorn in my side all year. I used Koo for one week early in the season and should have just stuck with him.
That generally happens for me around Week 8 or 10. Find a guy on the wire who just seems to have an offense that moves the ball really well but sputters in the red zone. The proof is usually in the pudding. This year, it's Jason Sanders, but damn Miami switched from Fitz to Tua and don't move the ball like they did. Plus, they're (at least were for the past two weeks) injured as heck.  

Should have seven points on the day for K, instead have five. Oof. Right call on the offensive output by those rostering Succop, just on the wrong end of the actual game play. 

Should have seven points on the day for K, instead have five. Oof. Right call on the offensive output by those rostering Succop, just on the wrong end of the actual game play. 
I’ve lost two points for the missed so he’s sitting at three. Also lost a TD from Godwin on a dumb penalty. Grrrr...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am

Bolts won the Cup, Rays made an exciting World Series and the Bucs are back in the playoffs with Tom Brady. Sports part of 2020, and only the sports part, was great.
I know you are, Capella. Tampa has indeed had a great sports year so that indeed must be great for those in Tampa stuck in 2020 morass. No fans, though, to see it live. Sort of bittersweet all around, but cool nonetheless.  

What a gutless performance by the Lions.  So awful that even Blaine Gabbert looks like a star against them. Good grief. 

I’ve lost two points for the missed so he’s sitting at three. Also lost a TD from Godwin on a dumb penalty. Grrrr...
Oof. That smoking hurts. I forgot some leagues run negatives for misses. That changes the dynamic of who to go to as one's kicker, then. It's no longer more of a question of pure offense and luck, but of kicker talent, too. 

I know you are, Capella. Tampa has indeed had a great sports year so that indeed must be great for those in Tampa stuck in 2020 morass. No fans, though, to see it live. Sort of bittersweet all around, but cool nonetheless.  
Yea my wife and I have discussed this. Season ticket holders for the bolts and Bucs. Figured with all the playoff games it saved us 10k at least. 

But still, not seeing the Cup at home sucked. 

Not sure where the official Bucs thread went, but 1st playoff birth in 13 years!   :towelwave:  Good to be back with a chance to make a run...Took it for granted in the Sapp era.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure where the official Bucs thread went, but 1st playoff birth in 13 years!   :towelwave:  Good to be back with a chance to make a run...Took it for granted in the Sapp era.
Bumped it. Gotta use Google, search engine here is toast. 

Users who are viewing this thread