What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

You guys ever look at RTON?

Hemp stock trading about .0037, shot to .01 recently and has retreated back. Lots of talk on r/pennystocks.

I have not bought any but watching it. I just discovered Delta 8 and looking for ways to invest in it.

I just noticed something with them.  My XMET is now worth $0 so there has to be some kind of error with e-trade.
I'm still seeing my shares in Schwab with a value. It usually takes a couple days for this to shake out.

The new ticker XMETD should show up soon with your new share quantity and share price. 

You guys ever look at RTON?

Hemp stock trading about .0037, shot to .01 recently and has retreated back. Lots of talk on r/pennystocks.

I have not bought any but watching it. I just discovered Delta 8 and looking for ways to invest in it.
Looking now. I need some fresh meat. 

More positive news for KBLB:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Increases Planned Production by Doubling Near Term Spider Silk Production Schedule

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – March 10, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“the Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the Company has doubled its planned production volumes of its recombinant spider silk for the month of March.

Following the successful delivery of its first sample production run from its factory in Vietnam, the Company has further accelerated its expansion by doubling planned near-term silk output.  To support this expansion, the Company has outlined plans to more than double the staff at its Prodigy Textiles subsidiary. 

The silk resulting from this month’s operations is expected to begin filling existing material requests and contract deliverables to M the Movement, PL Kings.  The Company is actively working now to develop the first line of apparel based on the unique properties of spider silk.

“Last month our team at Prodigy Textiles set the stage with the delivery of the first production samples of our recombinant spider silk.  This month that team is delivering on the promise of a cost-effective and commercially scalable spider silk production system,” said COO Jon Rice.  “I am very excited for the opportunities ahead for Kraig as we prepare to bring our spider silk to market.”

The Company seized the opportunity to expand near-term production of its eco-friendly spider silk when it was able to secure additional production inputs.

Underwater:

DPLS / ETFM / GTEH / HYSR / REEMF 

Gainers:

NEVDF / RXMD

Also holding loser warrants for: 

ESSCW / GRCYW / MACUW / VTAQW (These are all NASDAQ, I believe. None are more than $1.00/warrant)

Of the losers, I plan to keep REEMF and NEVDF long term. The others will be evaluated this weekend (working on Magic Football leagues if you can believe that). 

:banned:

Not going to tag Gen Mal, but I'm going to keep an eye on $DMEHF (mentioned in the stock thread as most know).

At an ATH or close to it right now, so I'll be patient for once. Plus I spent money on some stonk I can't even pronounce  :bag:

SFIO’s attorney letter has posted so the CE should be coming off any day now, twitts are of course going nuts but it should pop nicely in the next few days!

Not going to tag Gen Mal, but I'm going to keep an eye on $DMEHF (mentioned in the stock thread as most know).

At an ATH or close to it right now, so I'll be patient for once. Plus I spent money on some stonk I can't even pronounce  :bag:

I'm considering this one too :banned:

I'm considering this one too :banned:
:suds:

I remember reading a couple years ago about a coming shortage for helium and other such materials. 

Gotta admit, some of the stuff I cared about fell off the radar. Doesn't mean that we can't still get in and do well. 

:suds:

I remember reading a couple years ago about a coming shortage for helium and other such materials. 

Gotta admit, some of the stuff I cared about fell off the radar. Doesn't mean that we can't still get in and do well. 
Im a bit worried about buying at the high on $DMEHF , sO I think I will wait for a dip.  plus I have a ####load of $ in RBLX

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, me too. This is one I need to do some research on instead of drinking beer and buying just for the hell of it.

Im a bit worried about buying at the high on $DMEHF , sO I think I will wait for a dip.  plus I have a ####load of $ in RBLX
I'm waiting also. I'm doing more work on Rare Earths and Gases, so to speak.

I don't have any loot available right now anyway, thankfully. 

SFIO’s attorney letter has posted so the CE should be coming off any day now, twitts are of course going nuts but it should pop nicely in the next few days!
I hope it’s right this time. They posted it a little over a month ago and otcmarkets had some sort of issue where they wouldn’t remove the caveat emptor and make them current. Hopefully they did it right this time. I’m holding 185,000 shares and have a GTC sell order in at .99.  

What do you guys think about GTEH and AITX? Thinking of cashing them out as losses and tossing that money into GME. I bought each at the top so they're like worth 50% right now.

What do you guys think about GTEH and AITX? Thinking of cashing them out as losses and tossing that money into GME. I bought each at the top so they're like worth 50% right now.
I sold 50% of my AITX today to buy BLDP. I sold at a real nice profit though.

I am holding GTEH. 

As for selling to buy GME, if you can more than make up for your losses on those two, then do it.

One of the mistakes I made during this learning year is not selling my CYDY at a loss 6 months ago. I lost so many potential gains because of my stubbornness not to cut bait when the writing was on the wall.

I would have a lot more money now. But I learned a valuable lesson.

I sold 50% of my AITX today to buy BLDP. I sold at a real nice profit though.

I am holding GTEH. 

As for selling to buy GME, if you can more than make up for your losses on those two, then do it.

One of the mistakes I made during this learning year is not selling my CYDY at a loss 6 months ago. I lost so many potential gains because of my stubbornness not to cut bait when the writing was on the wall.

I would have a lot more money now. But I learned a valuable lesson.
Agree, just depends on what you think will go up more/faster.

But I’m a noob at this. So these are just gut observations. There seems to be a pattern with these penny stocks.

Looks like I may get out of my AZFL position today with ~20%  Need to take some penny profit at some point.

AZFL and ABVG :-)bag:) are the only two micros I'm still in.

SENS has been a good buy for me off the big dip. Going to hold and start taking profit at $4.

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
KGB said:
Is there a date for this yet?  Still holding almost 1mm shares.  .012 average, im green so holding  :lmao:
No date set, that's why I did not cash out on a positive move. No one knows when it is happening. On the bright side, it gives me something to do everyday, checking the ticker symbol of a company that I couldn't care less about except for it's rolling over to FOMO. Am I winning yet?

Wow - cant believe I made out on AZFL.  I was confident this was going to be a loser.  My cost basis was .0026 and I just sold at .0043.  This is prolly an indicator the stock is going to the moon now.  You have been warned!

Next one Im looking to get out of is $ATOS.  I was hoping for 4 with a cost basis of 3.1599.  Its a wash at the moment, but im looking at volume and with a market cap of 231m it could be moving.

Next one Im looking to get out of is $ATOS.  I was hoping for 4 with a cost basis of 3.1599.  Its a wash at the moment, but im looking at volume and with a market cap of 231m it could be moving.
I have a cost basis of 2.15 thanks to selling calls against it the past two months after buying in at $2.80.  My calls that expire next Friday are for $4, so I am happy to get rid of the 1000 shares if that number hits.  If it doesn't, I'll sell another 10 contracts for April.  

• Thanks
All my pennies are down (some quite a bit), dont follow me.  It should be noted pennies are down across the board

• HVCW .0028
  •  
:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
Placed an order for a million shares of HVCW with a limit price of .0018 

It's been interesting seeing chunks get bought throughout the day, I'm at 37,632 right now. 

• Thanks
I'm interested to see if PHIL carries the momentum over tomorrow after the CC today.

These things been kicking me in the nuts for a few weeks.  Its a good thing I have balls of marble.

Users who are viewing this thread