What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

needanap said:
Whatever it was sure tanked DPLS.  Quite the swing today.
Sure. 

It will be interesting to see if we have a new baseline though.

.02 was the baseline for a long while. If this thing hangs around .04 that changes the dynamic in my opinion. Either way I am up big at both of those price points and will hold a long while.

Sure. 

It will be interesting to see if we have a new baseline though.

.02 was the baseline for a long while. If this thing hangs around .04 that changes the dynamic in my opinion. Either way I am up big at both of those price points and will hold a long while.
I like how it responded today, up 22%. I must say, though, that if it starts sniffing a dime again, I’d imagine sellers will emerge, myself included. That was the price yesterday when it came under attack. 

Why is UNVC back from the dead?
I don't think it was ever totally dead.  I think the process takes time, and there has been some real, verifiable movement happening.  

Today the website was updated, which Dr D stated is required for the uplisting.  It looks pretty good based on my non-expert opinion, albeit still a bit basic.  If it completes the requirement, then I'm all for it.

Last week, they got transfer agent verified, which apparently verifies share structure hasn't changed.  Things are moving at a pace that is very nice to see for a change, and I believe people are feeling like this will happen soon.

That has been said so many times that it might not mean much, but if you believe it will happen, then getting in now is a good bet.  I actually sold some off and have bought more back in at a reduced price, so it has worked out a bit for me.  I am happy with where I am at, and if it truly does go to NASDAQ, then I'm not going to have to worry about money anymore.

Its a big IF, but I am still willing to take that chance.

I don't think it was ever totally dead.  I think the process takes time, and there has been some real, verifiable movement happening.  

Today the website was updated, which Dr D stated is required for the uplisting.  It looks pretty good based on my non-expert opinion, albeit still a bit basic.  If it completes the requirement, then I'm all for it.

Last week, they got transfer agent verified, which apparently verifies share structure hasn't changed.  Things are moving at a pace that is very nice to see for a change, and I believe people are feeling like this will happen soon.

That has been said so many times that it might not mean much, but if you believe it will happen, then getting in now is a good bet.  I actually sold some off and have bought more back in at a reduced price, so it has worked out a bit for me.  I am happy with where I am at, and if it truly does go to NASDAQ, then I'm not going to have to worry about money anymore.

Its a big IF, but I am still willing to take that chance.
Still seems like carrots to dangle, but we'll see.

Guys, it’s not too late to jump in on GOFF. I’m fairly confident it’s going to $1-2 and you can still get in at .22

Should easily do what TSNP/HMBL did. Same custodian (George Sharp) but much better share structure (250MM versus 2B)

Guys, it’s not too late to jump in on GOFF. I’m fairly confident it’s going to $1-2 and you can still get in at .22

Should easily do what TSNP/HMBL did. Same custodian (George Sharp) but much better share structure (250MM versus 2B)
Will have to think twice on this one and do some research. When that whole tsnp/hmbl thing went down my shares were stuck in limbo with Schwab for weeks. Couldn’t sell when the stock price was at it’s peak.

I’m not sophisticated enough yet to try and sell via a phone call with a customer service agent, but it was maddening to see that stock price sitting there at a price I wanted to sell at but not able to do anything about it.

Charlie Harper said:
Still seems like carrots to dangle, but we'll see.
I don't completely disagree, but most carrots in the past have been cryptic tweets from Doc which the followers then turn into 7.4 million different interpretations of what is going on.

The most recent ones are real steps that need to be taken to get listed and current, so it feels a little different to me.  I've only been in for 10 months, though, so I can't speak for the past 10 years of this. 

:blackdot:

I'm in.  :hifive:

Sold some DPLS today. Had some shares that I had bought after the initial purchase, so wanted to take profits on those so I could free roll the rest.

Still have 132000 shares with a cost basis of .005

Gonna hold onto those long term. At this point I have cashed out all of my original investments in this stock. 

Sold some DPLS today. Had some shares that I had bought after the initial purchase, so wanted to take profits on those so I could free roll the rest.

Still have 132000 shares with a cost basis of .005

Gonna hold onto those long term. At this point I have cashed out all of my original investments in this stock. 
I entered an order to sell half if it hit 9 cents. Not quite there yet.

A big drop at the open and now up again in a big way.  If anything it's been interesting to watch.
Since February of this year, I've been in and out of DPLS to the tune of +$3800 with a current free ride of shares worth $3100 more which I won't touch. It's only second to chet and CYDY in terms of monster FBG ROI (no one will ever sniff that one), with :mansion: a distant third. Who woulda thunk?

Since February of this year, I've been in and out of DPLS to the tune of +$3800 with a current free ride of shares worth $3100 more which I won't touch. It's only second to chet and CYDY in terms of monster FBG ROI (no one will ever sniff that one), with :mansion: a distant third. Who woulda thunk?
:bowtie:

I'm glad I got one right, and I am very glad some of you were able to tag along for a helluva ride.  I don't think its over yet.

Still freerolling 400K shares.   :banned:

OTC shell plays. Low volume and not much hype yet. Should soar eventually- great share structures and cheap to get in now (.05 and .04, respectively)

RIBS

QENC

These are both recent custodian wins by Ben Berry - Synergy Management 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread