What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Dallas at NY Giants +1.5(44)** (1 Viewer)

In a fluke pseudo-universe, maybe Dalton with one hurt hand will better than Dalton with two healthy hands.

I question the play call of a QB draw, deep shot on 2nd, and deep drop set on 3rd. Even if the Cowboys got away with the hold it's odd...

Time is the enemy of the Cowboys, Giants need to run the ball and stop passing it around everywhere. Kill the clock and give the D a break, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP HURRYING UP.

And why in the world did Dallas not go for 2 after their last td?
Because you don't go for 2 until you absolutely have to. You miss it and you're playing catch-up. Ideally, you play it so you don't need to.

Last edited by a moderator:
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA I SEE NOTHING THERE OH WELL THE BALL WAS SNAPPED AND GANO HIT THE FG NOTHING TO SEE THERE.

Ideally the Giants win this game and Washington wins to keep them out of the playoffs. I don't want the Giants to make the playoffs, but you always want your team to close out the season strong. Unfortunately these miscues and bad luck calls are not helping that narrative.

That's a big assumption that they make the 2-point conversion.
The point was if Mccarthy had challenged that catch it was much less likely they make the fg to go up 4. So now dallas would just need a fg to take the lead and not need a td. 

Considering Dalton can't throw 15 yards downfield maybe not crash so hard on the RB? Dalton can run the ball and has been. Dallas running a ton of WR rub routes.

EDIT: LOL not OPI? Lamb immediately was blocking.

Users who are viewing this thread