What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you rather be able to.... (1 Viewer)

Finding all the missing people would be awesome until you realize a lot of those people would be dead. I don't think I could handle that. So find the treasure. 

Some people don't want to be found, they disappeared for a reason. Some people you really don't want to find, they disappeared for another reason. Take all those lost treasures and use them to fund an A-Team style band of van driving wanderers that help find those people that really deserve to be found.

Treasure. I have the suspicion that a lot of those missing person cases, especially those of children, have ended poorly, and I would rather do anything but deal with that.

Basically do you want to be a super Indiana Jones or a super Philip Marlowe? Tough call. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Treasure. I have the suspicion that a lot of those missing person cases, especially those of children, have ended poorly, and I would rather do anything but deal with that.
Sure but you get bring closure to the family and by finding the body, it increases the chance of finding the killer. My biggest question is how long does it take to find the missing people? 

Users who are viewing this thread