What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2022-23 NBA Thread: “you’ll never let me down like the Heat did”, Miami fan says to giant pile of cocaine (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any other draft coverage that does not include Kendrick Perkins?

He's definitely GET THE F OFF MY TV Category. What I hate the most about him is he's loud and he's the type of former player turned analyst who thinks because he played the game his opinion matters more then others. 

He's also made a lot of former friends enemies all while defending James Harden constantly. The dudes an absolute clown show. 

Something tells me Ivey is going to be the best player in the draft

Very few lottery players ever live up to their full potential. I did a minor research thing from 2O1O-16 and in the lottery there was at least a 7O% or so bust rate. You had 1-2 players who became superstars. I believe only 4 of the players drafted won a title with the team who drafted them and 3 of them play for the Warriors still. Most of the guys were out of the league or playing overseas by year 5 of their careers. NBA has a really high bust rate but that's also because the NBA player development sucks. 

Beasley had all the physical tools you would want coming out of Kansas State. 

Doesn't always mean it translates to the next level. More then just all the physical tools and this goes in all sports. People just assume he has all the tools he'll be a star. How is he mentally, how good is his IQ for the sport, work ethic etc. Thats a lot of different things people never account for with these prospects and why so many people end up being wrong.

Doesn't always mean it translates to the next level. More then just all the physical tools and this goes in all sports. People just assume he has all the tools he'll be a star. How is he mentally, how good is his IQ for the sport, work ethic etc. Thats a lot of different things people never account for with these prospects and why so many people end up being wrong.
Ok

You mean things no one knows?

If anyone has any dirt on Kendrick Perkins that could potentially get him off my TV please do so and release it ASAP. Signed Numerous Basketball fans. 

Big props to the Kings for being the Kings. 
Normally I come in here and post a head slap emoji or something after the Kings do something on draft night, but I actually think I like Murray better after spending way too much time looking into this the last few days. I don’t hate it. 

Normally I come in here and post a head slap emoji or something after the Kings do something on draft night, but I actually think I like Murray better after spending way too much time looking into this the last few days. I don’t hate it. 

Maybe it works out that way, but feels like a I am the smartest guy in the room pick and the Kings history with those types of moves is well known. 

feels like a solid NBA rotation player for years to come

don't trust that Sacramento won't ruin him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread