What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012-13 English Premier League Fantasy Football (1 Viewer)

Any guesses as to Sahin's starting value? 8-8.5?
Modric is a 7.5. I don't think he'd be over 8.
I think the fact that Modric was a 7.5 and Kagawa was an 8.5 shows that it is hard to judge the incoming players for the sites value system. I don't know if Modric got downgraded because it was almost certain he was going to leave the EPL when the made the numbers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kagawa was 8.5. I think 8-8.5 is probably about right. I don't see him being a 9 but he could be a 7.5 if the site devalues him because how little he played last year in La Liga.
True, but I think they (and everyone) also know that he was the POY in the Bundesliga two years ago. If he produces right away for a team like Arsenal, I don't think many people will be terribly surprised.Of course, they have Arshavin at a 7, more expensive than Larsson/Pineaar/Walters, so who knows. :shrug:

I'm going to guess 8. Same for Cazorla. Hulk I'm going to guess willwould potentially open at 10.5.

Modric is a 7.5. I don't think he'd be over 8.
I think the fact that Modric was a 7.5 and Kagawa was an 8.5 shows that it is hard to judge the incoming players for the sites value system. I don't know if Modric got downgraded because it was almost certain he was going to leave the EPL when the made the numbers.
We know Modric doesn't score much, but Kagawa could score a lot. There is a much bigger downside to under-valuing a player than over-valuing one so Kagawa's value is going to largely be a reflection of what he would do if he played as much as Nani, Valencia, etc as an AM. Sahin is a deep-lying playmaker so he should come in more around Modric's level, but they generally error by over-valuing incoming talent so I suppose he could be an 8.Ironically, I think there is a greater chance Sahin goes to Arsenal than goes to Tottenham. Arsenal want him on loan.

13 5 174 Moe....SKIPPED

13 6 175 Bonzai....UP w/ or w/out clock depending on home timezone :shrug:

13 7 176 Charv....

13 8 177 Eephus....

13 9 178 Iron_Far....

Two days in a row with a pick just before 5, I'm in the car from about 5-6 so that's just a bad time for me, sorry fellas.

Jonas Olsson DEF WBA 5. Hopefully he stays put.

jesus, someone royally screwed up the spreadsheet. I am going to see if I can back off what ever happen to the last revision.

OK I backed out the last 5 changes from whom ever Hartfree-Pearce10 is.

What were you trying to do?

I am confused about the clock at this point. Who is still available to be on the clock, especially for the teams with multiple owners?

13 7 176 Charv.... OTC (????)

13 8 177 Eephus....

13 9 178 Iron_Far....

I am confused about the clock at this point. Who is still available to be on the clock, especially for the teams with multiple owners?13 7 176 Charv.... OTC (????)13 8 177 Eephus....13 9 178 Iron_Far....
Charv/Tre are Central time so the clock is off for them. If they pick in the next 1:38, the clock goes back on for me since I'm Pacific.

Two days in a row with a pick just before 5, I'm in the car from about 5-6 so that's just a bad time for me, sorry fellas. Jonas Olsson DEF WBA 5. Hopefully he stays put.
Damn it, that was my pick I had loaded... Hang on

Round 15 will be a scheduled free-for-all so the draft should halt after 14.14
Just so I understand, so as soon as GPJ makes the 14:14 pick we can put in any pick we want? First come first serve?
No. The draft pauses after 14.14. Everybody will get a window to make up any skips and we'll agree on a date/time when the free for all will happen..
Let's go with 1am Pacific. All in favor?

Round 15 will be a scheduled free-for-all so the draft should halt after 14.14
Just so I understand, so as soon as GPJ makes the 14:14 pick we can put in any pick we want? First come first serve?
No. The draft pauses after 14.14. Everybody will get a window to make up any skips and we'll agree on a date/time when the free for all will happen..
Let's go with 1am Pacific. All in favor?
:thumbup:

This is the third straight night the draft has stalled at Jmon.

ETA: Not complaining because the draft has been smooth but just marveling at how slow drafts always seem to fall into regular daily cycles.

Any idea what jonessed' time zone is? If he's west coast, I believe his clock just started at the top of the hour...otherwise, he's timed out.14 2 184 jonessed. . . .. OTC as of 9:34 Central14 3 185 50orbust. . . .. 14 4 186 gianmarco. . . . 14 5 187 Iron_Far. . . .. 14 6 188 Eephus. . . . .. 14 7 189 CharvTRETup. . . 14 8 190 Bonzai. . . . .. 14 9 191 Moe. . . . . . . 14 10 192 Sebowski. . . .. 14 11 193 Christo. . . . . 14 12 194 AcerRetired. . .

14 3 185 50orbust. . . ..OTC to xx00

14 4 186 gianmarco. . . .

14 5 187 Iron_Far. . . ..

14 6 188 Eephus. . . . ..

14 7 189 CharvTRETup. . .

14 8 190 Bonzai. . . . ..

14 9 191 Moe. . . . . . .

14 10 192 Sebowski. . . ..

14 11 193 Christo. . . . .

14 12 194 AcerRetired. . .

14 13 195 azgroover. . . .

14 14 196 GoodPostingJudge

Free for all to be scheduled

The production matches the hype starting THIS year.

14.5 DavidE Santon Newcastle Defender £5

Users who are viewing this thread