What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone interested in discussing picks for NFL Survivor pools? (1 Viewer)

Even when Miami was down 14-0 early my sphincter never tightened. The Panthers are a bad bad football team.

Saved Buffalo for this week, but man, last night's game didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Watch any random 10 minutes of the Pats and you should feel much better.

I'm glued to the Redzone on Sundays. I've seen enough to know they're one of the worst offensive teams I've ever seen and defense ain't what she used to be.

I am in a really big pool, which will go down to the last week.

SEA is such an obvious pick this week, at home. I am kind of thinking to pick someone else, then hope they lose. SEA has really bad schedule the rest of way as well. Except for the last week of the season, when they play.........ARI.

Seattle.
Bills about gave me a stroke. Already used chiefs, bills, Philly, 49ers, Washington, and dolphins.
Running out of good teams......

Seattle.
Bills about gave me a stroke. Already used chiefs, bills, Philly, 49ers, Washington, and dolphins.
I just don’t trust division games. Likely going rams over Steelers, but I hate rooting against my team

Seattle.
I've gone some what similar: Ravens, Eagles, Chiefs, 49ers, Lions, and Dolphins.

I still think I'm going Bills vs the Pats this weekend, Seattle will be a popular pick and if they were to lose would wipe out half the pool. Had the Bills lost Sunday night my league would have lost 11 of the remaining 19 (21 but one eagle and one niner loser) but it was not meant to be. I'm the only one of the 19 left that has the bills available this weekend so I feel like I have to take them and hope for some upsets in the other games. That said if the Pats decide to start anyone not named Mac Jones then I may have to reevaluate.

Commanders, Eagles, Seahawks, Cowboys, Lions, Chiefs

Getting ugly, the next four weeks are going to be a gauntlet. Like Kee, thinking I have to go Rams this week.

I am in a really big pool, which will go down to the last week.

SEA is such an obvious pick this week, at home. I am kind of thinking to pick someone else, then hope they lose. SEA has really bad schedule the rest of way as well. Except for the last week of the season, when they play.........ARI.
Have to play Seattle this week. A lot of people will start Buffalo, which gives an advantage in week 11 when the Bills should be started.

Weeks 7-11: Seahawks, Dolphins, Browns, Cowboys, Bills.

Decided to try and survive with the Rams this week and save the Bills for next week. so:

1. Commanders
2. Cowboys
3. Chiefs
4. Niners
5. Dolphins
6. Rams

Either Bills or Seahawks. We’re down to 7 in my Survivor and only 3-4 of us can use the Bills. My guess is everyone who can, does, and that makes we want to take the Seahawks at home, but man I just don’t trust them.

I may have to go with the Rams... or maybe LV? I do still have SF left, but yikes.

Was leaning the Rams. Steelers are something like 3-7 or 3-10 under Tomlin when going out to the west coast. But, coming off a bye and with the Rams RB dinged up a bit, I just can't trust it. The Rams are only favored by about 3.

I know I like to stay away from division game, but I'm going BUF over NE. NE looks absolutely horrible right now.

change of plans, I've gone ravens, eagles, chiefs, 49ers, lions, dolphins:

I was going to use buffalo this week but I'm switching to Seattle then going Chargers next week against the bears followed by potentially the browns at home against arizona or washington at new england (week 9 is a mess)

If I survive that whole mess then I can go buffalo at home against denver in week 10 :wall:

I'm targeting Arizona, Denver and Chicago from here on out.

I was going to use buffalo this week but I'm switching to Seattle then going Chargers next week against the bears followed by potentially the browns at home against arizona or washington at new england (week 9 is a mess)

If I survive that whole mess then I can go buffalo at home against denver in week 10 :wall:

My wife is leaning SEA. Taking them over anyone scares the crap out of me.

My wife is leaning SEA. Taking them over anyone scares the crap out of me.
trying to over think this but we are at 19 out of 72 and first is 1440. if only i had the discipline to not over think it

Decided to try and survive with the Rams this week and save the Bills for next week. so:

1. Commanders
2. Cowboys
3. Chiefs
4. Niners
5. Dolphins
6. Rams

Either Bills or Seahawks. We’re down to 7 in my Survivor and only 3-4 of us can use the Bills. My guess is everyone who can, does, and that makes we want to take the Seahawks at home, but man I just don’t trust them.

Only one person took the Bills and they’re about to go down. I ended up on Seattle. Still nervous about it but definitely looks like the right call so far.

Even when Miami was down 14-0 early my sphincter never tightened. The Panthers are a bad bad football team.

Saved Buffalo for this week, but man, last night's game didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Watch any random 10 minutes of the Pats and you should feel much better.

I hate the Bills so much!!!!!!
THIS

I hate taking division games, but there wasn’t much for me to pick from

Took Seattle and survived. Of course, the only other survivor in our league contest did the same.

Me: Jags, Cowboys,Niners, Eagles, Lions, Dolphins, Seahawks

Him: Ravens, Cowboys, Chiefs, Niners, Dolphins, Bills, Seahawks

Looking at Week 8....

LA Chargers are -9.5 at home against Chicago
Philadelphia is -6.5 road favorites at Washington

Washington tends to play Philly tough (broke their undefeated streak last year) and although Chicago looked good yesterday, I'm thinking Chargers are the play.

Looking at Week 8....

Washington tends to play Philly tough (broke their undefeated streak last year) and although Chicago looked good yesterday, I'm thinking Chargers are the play.
Yeah that one looks good.

The Lions in a bounce back game at home against the Raiders on Monday night might work also.

Looking at Week 8....

The Lions in a bounce back game at home against the Raiders on Monday night might work also.
Agree on the Lions, but I would rather save them for later. The Chargers won't be this big of a favorite the rest of the season.

I'm leaning America's least favorite team over the Rams at home. I think we may have crowned the Lions too soon (which would be my 2nd favorite this week).

So far: Ravens, Bills, Chiefs, Eagles, Dolphins, Rams, Seahawks

Looking at Week 8....

Agree on the Lions, but I would rather save them for later. The Chargers won't be this big of a favorite the rest of the season.
And go against Tyson Bagent?
No thank you!

I've used-
Wash,Giants,KC,Den,Det,Rams and Seat.
Going with Chargers next because I don't trust them vs hardly anyone but should be able to beat the Bears

I'm debating between the Chargers and Bills. The Chargers feel like they could lose this game. I'm pretty sure the Bills will be motivated at home and the Bucs have to travel on a short week.
I would go with the Bills if I still had them available
I'm going with BIlls in the one pick left in Draft Kings 1.2 mill whatever pool.

Have three picks left (627 entries) left for 200 grand.

There next BIlls game I like is Pats at home in December. I'll take them at home vs TB on short week.

Users who are viewing this thread