What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFA Wagering Thread: THERE HE IS!@! (10 Viewers)

'hooter311 said:
NASCAR Kobalt Tools 400 at 2:15 central:McMurray to back with engine change. Menard o McMurray at -150 at 5d. Very hard to pass, especially for a C-class driver. Menard 7th at this race a year ago, excels at this track type.
What sport is this?
Moto Racing: Sprint Cup
I know - I was just kidding. Thanks for the tip, I'll tail along even though I've never seen more than a minute of NASCAR in my life.

'hooter311 said:
NASCAR Kobalt Tools 400 at 2:15 central:McMurray to back with engine change. Menard o McMurray at -150 at 5d. Very hard to pass, especially for a C-class driver. Menard 7th at this race a year ago, excels at this track type.
What sport is this?
I know - I was just kidding. Thanks for the tip, I'll tail along even though I've never seen more than a minute of NASCAR in my life.
Everything else is just a game. I don't play anymore, just passing along the information as I don't think the betting lines reflect the information yet. NASCAR is one of the few sports where the public doesn't always get the most updated or correct information or just blindly plays their favorites anyway. I know a few guys that work on the race teams. NASCAR is MMA 5 years ago value wise.Went 2-0 on the two leans I posted last Sunday.

'hooter311 said:
What sport is this?
Ive watched even less.IN!

:goodposting: So, this early game is not going the way I saw it. I thought C-S would come out running and gunning, neutralizing Liberty's bigs advantage inside, and wearing Liberty's lesser atheletes out. Liberty was unreal hot from 3-point land in the early going, and there were some questionable fouls that went Liberty's way as well. The flow went away from C-S strengths, and they were taken out of their game, forced to dig out and play from behind. Vanderpol just fouled out for Liberty, which is big, so C-S might find a way to win, but covering is out of the question at this point. Well, it was only a small play.Now for the heavies:2PM: Missouri Valley Conference Championship: #2 Wichita State vs #1 Creighton -1.5 - Shockers surprised me yesterday, handling Jackie Carmichael unexpectedly well. Either way, I have Creighton winning this tournament. Shockers define the term inconsistent, and are due for a lackluster performance. Creighton is playing to make an impression on the Seeding Committee, this is their last game on National TV, they'll look to blow out Wichita State if they can. Creighton -1.5, 2u.2PM: MAAC Semi's: #4 Iona -3 vs #1 Niagara - Antoine Mason and Juan'ya Green's Purple Dragons vs Lamont Jones & the Gaels. Guard play wins, and Niagara's backcourt sees the court and protects the ball better. Purple Dragons +3, 2u.Good Luck!

Almost put 2u on this Rangers/Caps under, then I didn't because I don't trust the ####### Capitals.

Well...now you know why. :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Play of the day for me:

4:30PM - CAA Semi's #3 James Madison vs #2 Delaware -1 - I think there's no question Delaware will represent the CAA in the Tournament. -1 = all they're being asked to do is win. Both schools play tough defense, but JMU has nothing to match the Blue Hens' Devon Saddler, and Delaware is red hot, having won 10 out of 12, and playing at the top of their game. Delaware -1, 3, yes 3, u.

Good Luck!

Play of the day for me:4:30PM - CAA Semi's #3 James Madison vs #2 Delaware -1 - I think there's no question Delaware will represent the CAA in the Tournament. -1 = all they're being asked to do is win. Both schools play tough defense, but JMU has nothing to match the Blue Hens' Devon Saddler, and Delaware is red hot, having won 10 out of 12, and playing at the top of their game. Delaware -1, 3, yes 3, u.Good Luck!
I am IN

Play of the day for me:4:30PM - CAA Semi's #3 James Madison vs #2 Delaware -1 - I think there's no question Delaware will represent the CAA in the Tournament. -1 = all they're being asked to do is win. Both schools play tough defense, but JMU has nothing to match the Blue Hens' Devon Saddler, and Delaware is red hot, having won 10 out of 12, and playing at the top of their game. Delaware -1, 3, yes 3, u.Good Luck!
I am IN
In for 2.5 units because Nittany lost last time I tailed. Go. Delaware Whatever's!

I got Blue Hens +125 for CAA Champs so I'm in there with you. And I'm thinking of increasing my position on them with a DEL -1/STONY ML par.

I gave a :goodposting: to Frosty's Elon play earlier...Elon is the only team in the Southern Conference to play competitively vs Davidson, and they should absolutely meet again in the Conference final. Where Davidson should handle them easily. Southern Conference: It's Davidson, and everybody else. Getting points is a steal here, and I can't imagine why they are, so only a single unit. Elon +3, 1u.

7PM: American East Semi's: #4 Albany vs #1 Stony Brook -4.5 - Much like Davidson in the Southern Conference, Stony Brook stands alone in the American East. The Tournament is being held in Albany's gym, so Albany is probably getting some benefit of the doubt here with the line, but it's undeserved. I'm not playing UMBC/Vermont, because I think the Catamounts can win while saving as much energy as possible, which they'll need they'll need to compete with Stony Brook in the Title Game. With Hartford out (courtesy of UMBC), and Boston ineligible, Stony Brook has a relatively easy path to the dance. Have to take advantage of this short line, courtesy of the home court thing. Stony Brook by double-digits, easy. Stony Brook, 2u.

7:30 PM: Summit League Semi's: #5 IPFW vs #4 Oakland -3.5 - This is a weird one. Although they are seeded 4th and 5th, there's big difference between Oakland and IPFW. Oakland has it in them to win this Tournament, IPFW is not a contender against the conference heavies...HOWEVER, they've played Oakland twice in the past 6 days and beaten them both times, 77-71 at home, and 74-72 away...3 in a row is asking too much. Oakland -3.5, 1u.

Good Luck!

My hockey plays so far. Don't tail. I suck

Sharks +105

Blackhawks -230 U5.5-145 parlay +142

Wings -200 Penguns -190 parlay +129

I know there's really nobody to blame for this but myself, except maybe the Buffalo Bills, the Boston Red Sox, Mr. T or the Jets.

Michigan -1½ -110

Delaware -1 -110

North Dakota State -16 -110

Stony Brook -4½ -110

+1000

Piercy my main to win bet at 70-1 and 50-1 to lead after round 1. and a few other long shots not worth mentioning. Tourny matchup playsLuke Donald (Tourn) -115* vs Adam Scott (Tourn) David Lynn (Tourn) -105* vs Jamie Donaldson (Tourn) Jason Day (Tourn) -115* vs Jason Dufner (Tourn) Charles Howell III (Tourn) +140* vs Jim Furyk (Tourn) and parlayed those with mcdowell over poulter
added Tiger Woods (Tourn) -120* vs Justin Rose (Tourn) Graeme McDowell (Tourn) -110* vs Ian Poulter (Tourn) Branden Grace (Tourn) +150* vs Zach Johnson (Tourn) Garrigus -115 vs Haas
4-4 +.08 units

Online dating is so ####### ridiculous! It's more of a chore, and more than anything else, a numbers game. I just cast about ten to twenty lines in the tank and have spring break all week to see what happens. I haven't had a drink or a date in exactly 14 days and am pretty inspired/bored. Despite all that, odds on me going out OVER½ times this week is set at EVEN.

:popcorn:

last minute horse action

Race 9 Santa Anita...$25 to win on the 2 3 and also an exacta 2 3 with 10,11

Edit: i meant 3

'Clorox said:
The over in Pens games has to be an auto bet at his point, even at 6. That's five games in a row I think with at least 8 goals. The offense is sick and the defense and goaltending is soft to be polite.I didn't pull the trigger. Saw that the Pens are first in scoring, Leafs are sixth so figured we were due for a 2-1 game. They covered the 6 with 25 minutes left to play. D'oh!
Still early but I hope this hits. I got o5.5 -135. Anyone else get that number? I have a feeling we are going to need the Islanders to score two to cash this because the Pens might run out of gas.

'Clorox said:
The over in Pens games has to be an auto bet at his point, even at 6. That's five games in a row I think with at least 8 goals. The offense is sick and the defense and goaltending is soft to be polite.I didn't pull the trigger. Saw that the Pens are first in scoring, Leafs are sixth so figured we were due for a 2-1 game. They covered the 6 with 25 minutes left to play. D'oh!
Still early but I hope this hits. I got o5.5 -135. Anyone else get that number? I have a feeling we are going to need the Islanders to score two to cash this because the Pens might run out of gas.
Gimme 2 goals, gimme 2 goals Penguins, gimme 2 goals toward the o'er....ETA: ........1 more and you won't see those 4 U's no more....

'Clorox said:
Gimme 2 goals, gimme 2 goals Penguins, gimme 2 goals toward the o'er....ETA: ........1 more and you won't see those 4 U's no more....
They are on a tear offensively right now. I only had $50 on it but I will take it :thumbup:

'Clorox said:
They are on a tear offensively right now. I only had $50 on it but I will take it :thumbup:
Sweet Home Alapittsma!

I just bet Otis $500 that Tiger wouldn't win a major this year. Sucks because I love Tiger and now I have to root against him this year.

I just bet Otis $500 that Tiger wouldn't win a major this year. Sucks because I love Tiger and now I have to root against him this year.
I like that bet. Great time to play it, too.There's room over here in the Phil wagon.
I'm getting better odds, that's first thing.But the Tiger lovers are REALLY pumped up today so probably wouldn't have gotten EVEN odds on this at any other point in the last 3 years.

Users who are viewing this thread