What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Poll: Do You Allow Your Dog on The Couch? (1 Viewer)

Large Dog (50+ pounds)

• Yes

Votes: 102 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 31.2%

• Total voters
Not allow my boy Hank on the couch with me and miss out on this? No chance.
Hank? As in Hank Baskett?! ;) Good looking boy ya got there BB, what breed is he? Nice blanket too. :thumbup:
Thanks! Well we have three other dogs, a Dawkins (obviously for Brian) and a Jaxx after Desean and when he left the wife said no more eagle names. So we went with Hank because we are both Stern Fans (Hey Now and the Drunk Dwarf), he was a rescue and is a Aussie/Husky mix. Super fun dog.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a boxer and my wife's yappy dog. The boxer (50lbs) is allowed every once in a while. The happy dog (6lbs) has free reign. I will add that the happy dog generally just buries himself behind the cushions.

I have a boxer and my wife's yappy dog. The boxer (50lbs) is allowed every once in a while. The happy dog (6lbs) has free reign. I will add that the happy dog generally just buries himself behind the cushions.
We used to try and put a cover on the couch so we could just remove that when company came. But the Beagle believed we put it there to cover him. :lol:

We have a 50 pound Australian Shepherd and I am fine with him sitting on the couch seats - problem is our other dog is an idiot and sits on the top of the couch like a freaking cat so the Aussie thinks that is a great idea as well. Physics are not in his favor.

We have a 50 pound Australian Shepherd and I am fine with him sitting on the couch seats - problem is our other dog is an idiot and sits on the top of the couch like a freaking cat so the Aussie thinks that is a great idea as well. Physics are not in his favor.
Our Beagle use to do this :lol:

Finally just moved the furniture around so he could look out the window without climbing on the back of the couch.

Finally just moved the furniture around so he could look out the window without climbing on the back of the couch.
:yes: the few times I've caught our Beagle on the couch, it's been on top like that. Annie is overweight so it looked awkward but somehow she pulled it off.

that's funny....

Nailed it - she is a beagle mix. Must be the beagle gene.

Users who are viewing this thread