What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How much Voter Fraud is Happening (3 Viewers)

Which is worse / which is MORE UNJUST?

• An illegitimate vote being counted

Votes: 73 27.4%
  • A legitimate vote not being counted

Votes: 193 72.6%

• Total voters
Or you could, just, you know, listen to an actual African-American working to prevent voter suppression who offers rock-solid reasoning as to why Voter ID laws are unfair:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5RuLno1O8s

But yeah, these cutesy "man on the street" set-ups really get to the heart of the issue. Thanks, I guess.
Did you notice he didn't ask any of the black people if they thought voter IDs were racist.  Just asked black people in NY if they had internet and if they knew  where and could get to the DMV.

Isn't Project Veritas the outfit run by a felon that's been caught multiple times doctoring video?
Hey now, he was merely charged with a felony -- stemming from an incident in which he and 3 cohorts broke into the office of a U.S. Senator with the apparent intent to bug her phone. (I say "apparent" because nothing was proven aside from the fact that when they were caught, they were wearing phony "telephone repairman" uniforms.)

But the charges were pled down to a misdemeanor. Now, you may be asking yourself, "How in the hell do you break into a Senator's office and only get charged with a misdemeanor?" Well, I can't provide a definitive answer on that one, but here's a potential clue: it really helps when your partner in crime is the son of the local U.S. Attorney.

Judicial Watch: Eight Iowa Counties Have Total Registration Rates Larger than Eligible Voter Population – at Least 18,658 Extra Names on Iowa Voting Rolls

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced that eight Iowa counties have more voter registrations than their eligible voting-age population. According to Judicial Watch’s analysis of data released by the U.S. Election Assistance Commission (EAC) in 2019 and the most recent U.S. Census Bureau’s five-year American Community Survey, eight Iowa counties are on the list of 378 counties nationwide that have more voter registrations than citizens living there who are old enough to vote, i.e., counties where registration rates exceed 100%. These 378 counties combined had about 2.5 million registrations over the 100%-registered mark. In Iowa, there are at least 18,658 “extra names” on the voting rolls in the eight counties at issue.

Under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), Judicial Watch sent notice-of-violation letters to 19 large counties in five states (California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Virginia, and Colorado) that it intends to sue unless the jurisdictions take steps to comply with the law and remove ineligible voter registrations. Section 8 of the National Voter Registration Act requires jurisdictions to take reasonable efforts to remove ineligible registrations from its rolls.

Judicial watch cites some data, which is a bit incomplete. Sec of state says they are incorrect but cites no data to refute which is annoying.

Dallas county population cited in Judicial watch table is 80864 which matches here.

Dallas county total voter registrations according to iowa sec of state here... 63,027

Population of 18 or over in Dallas county  72.81% or 58877 from link above section for age demo.

Some possible discrepancies for data. Seeing as high as 65109 for 18 or over population. But that still would mean that 97% of 18 and over population (which does not account for citizen vs non citizen) registered? Yeah that isn't correct.  

Doesn't mean there is some massive voter fraud at all and is likely just some poor maintenance issues, but the Sec of State does owe a very thorough report, not just some tweets. 

ETA: Further look at Dallas county shows voter registrations have outpaced population growth 2-1 since 2010. Not impossible, but interesting at least in context.

Also found this tweet which is refuting judicial watch but for Dallas county at least still illustrates a VERY high registration rate for 18 and over population. He eliminated the "inactive" count. I am not necessarily sure what inactive means, but even after eliminating it is a voter registration rate of 98.9%. What are the odds that only 1.1% of the pop is ineligible to vote or didn't register?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t believe this thread is 48 pages.  There isn’t any material/meaningful voter fraud.  It’s been demonstrated repeatedly, but folks just hate facts......unless the facts validate their erroneous views.
This is necessary for Republican state governments to continue their justification for making it harder to vote. And which generally results in suppressing turnout of voters most inclined to vote blue. The United States Senate is sitting on a bill that would greatly enhance the ease of voting because Mitch McConnell admitted that it would result positively for the Democrats.

"Voter fraud" is mostly numbers that Republicans use to make themselves feel better. But even they know that they can't do this for much longer. The jig is up.

Georgia House Speaker David Ralston certainly believes that giving everyone the opportunity to vote by mail will lead to widespread cheating by the Dems.

Tl;dr: The Ga Secretary of State is trying to mail ballots to every registered voter in the state. Ralston objects, partly on the grounds that this will increase turnout and  “the president said it best, this will be extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia.” 

Republicans keep saying the quiet parts out loud.

Georgia House Speaker David Ralston certainly believes that giving everyone the opportunity to vote by mail will lead to widespread cheating by the Dems.

Tl;dr: The Ga Secretary of State is trying to mail ballots to every registered voter in the state. Ralston objects, partly on the grounds that this will increase turnout and  “the president said it best, this will be extremely devastating to Republicans and conservatives in Georgia.” 

It's time to just let the centre of this country just begin it's own country...they can do whatever they want then.

:lmao:

And supporters continue to insist that's not what they mean.  That's the most amazing part.  Some of the stuff online is pure gold.  It's like the Leprechaun in the tree video in Alabama that comes out every St Patty's Day.

It's time to just let the centre of this country just begin it's own country...they can do whatever they want then.
One of the things that prevents me from being a bigger secessionist is knowing how minorities and liberals will fare in new Flyover Nation. It's unnerving to think about what they'll be up against in a country filled with opponents of full and fair democracy.

One of the things that prevents me from being a bigger secessionist is knowing how minorities and liberals will fare in new Flyover Nation. It's unnerving to think about what they'll be up against in a country filled with opponents of full and fair democracy.
How could there ever be a secession?  The vast majority of commerce and wealth is created on the coasts.

Will Alabama or Mississippi or South Carolina suddenly become a bastion of high tech?

>>The report notes that 193 absentee voter "Qualified Voter Files" were altered in the computer system. The records show that Hawkins' computer and unique name "made the alterations in the computer system to the QVF for these voters," the complaint says. <<

- This was such a mind numbingly stupid move by this woman it defies description.

But it does demonstrate an effective quality control system.

>>The report notes that 193 absentee voter "Qualified Voter Files" were altered in the computer system. The records show that Hawkins' computer and unique name "made the alterations in the computer system to the QVF for these voters," the complaint says. <<

- This was such a mind numbingly stupid move by this woman it defies description.

But it does demonstrate an effective quality control system.
well that's just it...it was caught the system works

I would think that yes, Detroit News is allowed. Probably just a good idea to find a reputable source to link to in the future, wouldn't you say? 
Yes especially in being consistent.  When a poster has, for a while, not even discussed a topic if someone linked NY Times or the Washington Post (both actual reputable sources)...and decried stuff as fake news without actually discussing them...they should not be using Breitbart as a source.  And even when he did, I and others still discussed the content as well as the source.

If the link posts an article with facts from another source it shouldn’t matter. Op Ed pieces are a different story. 
Eh there are some differences. I'll just say I'm appreciative you posted the Detroit News. It was an interesting good report & read. And honestly I appreciate your news links.

It continues to crack me up how these RW sites just rely on MSM though. There was a good bit on that DetNews report that wasn't in the [checking notes] "NewsPunch" site.

Just as an example a few days ago KD I think posted in the Trump thread from Breitbart. Looking at it, Breitbart was just piggybacking off Radio Free Asia, which is a Radio Free America/VOA site-org. A couple days later Trump was attacking Radio Free America/VOA. It's so silly, this little dance. I agree with your point generally and like I said I do appreciate the link, but let's face it the info is in the MSM reports these RW sites are usually just repackaging. 

Donald Trump is a fraud.  He claimed 3 million illegal votes in the past election, and whatever team he put on that embarrassed themselves so severely before disbanding without finding ad DAMNED THING.

Trump is the fraud.  Clearly when he talks about fraudulent voting he is lying.  He's a PROVEN liar on this subject.

Donald Trump is a fraud.  He claimed 3 million illegal votes in the past election, and whatever team he put on that embarrassed themselves so severely before disbanding without finding ad DAMNED THING.

Trump is the fraud.  Clearly when he talks about fraudulent voting he is lying.  He's a PROVEN liar on this subject.
Agree with this.

The best part is he only cared because he got smoked in the popular vote so he needed an excuse. 

Hmmm...seems there is a non-zero chance that President Trump committed voter fraud by voting in the Florida Republican primary.

Apparently agreements he made with Palm Beach when he converted Mar-A-Lago from a single-family residence to a club include provision that he cannot live there...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/under-fire-president-trump-drops-his-mar-a-lago-dock-plan--for-now/2020/05/12/99060dd8-947c-11ea-9f5e-56d8239bf9ad_story.html

President Trump has temporarily withdrawn a controversial dock proposal at his Palm Beach resort that had raised larger questions about the legality of the change of his official residency from New York to Florida.

The decision, which was disclosed in a letter sent to the Palm Beach mayor and town council on Monday, comes three days after The Washington Post published a story that outlined assertions by local attorneys who argue that agreements Trump entered into with the town prevent him from living at the resort, and may have precluded him from legally registering to vote in Florida. (Trump has said he voted by mail in Florida’s Republican presidential primary this year.)

NEW: The U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI in Philadelphia have announced the guilty plea of a local elections judge, Domenick J. Demuro there who took bribes in exchange for adding ballots to increase the vote totals for certain candidates.

NEW: The U.S. Attorney's Office and FBI in Philadelphia have announced the guilty plea of a local elections judge, Domenick J. Demuro there who took bribes in exchange for adding ballots to increase the vote totals for certain candidates.
Good. Make an example out of him.

It's funny that your misleading link goes to a Youtube rant by a user named @Timcast :lol:

Anyway, there's not yet any evidence of fraud here. If you read the actual story, it says that 3200 votes were rejected for various reasons. Usually it means that a signature or address didn't match, other times it means that a scantron was improperly filled out. None of those things constitute "fraud", let alone "voter fraud".

One guy did claim that he never received a ballot....but if that was really the case, then the fraudulent ballot also would have been rejected for non-matching signature.

Users who are viewing this thread