What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much Voter Fraud Happened In 2020? (3 Viewers)

How much voter fraud do you think happened in 2020?

• I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 65 13.7%
  • I voted for Biden and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 269 56.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the outcome.

Votes: 26 5.5%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the outcome.

Votes: 23 4.9%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a real impact

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I voted for Trump and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impact at all

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was rampant - enough to impact the ou

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was real - enough to maybe impact the

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was minimal - not enough to make a re

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • I voted for a 3rd party or didn't vote and I think Voter Fraud was virtually non existent - no impac

Votes: 18 3.8%

• Total voters

People, you were lied to. And the loser, along with many in the GOP, is still pushing this crap.

Fox producer's warning against Jeanine Pirro surfaces in Dominion defamation suit

The November 2020 email from an anguished Fox News news producer to colleagues sent up a flare amid a fusillade of false claims.

The producer warned: Fox cannot let host Jeanine Pirro back on the air. She is pulling conspiracy theories from dark corners of the Web to justify then-President Donald Trump's lies that the election had been stolen from him. The existence of the email, confirmed by two people with direct knowledge of it, is first publicly disclosed by NPR in this story. Fox News declined comment.

Pirro was far from alone in broadcasting such false claims. In the weeks that followed Election Day 2020, other prominent Fox stars, commentators and their guests heavily promoted them.

The producer's email is among the voluminous correspondence acquired by Dominion's attorneys as part of its discovery of evidence in a $1.6 billion defamation suit it filed against Fox News and its parent company. Dominion alleges it has been "irreparably harmed" by the lies, conspiracy theories and wild claims of election fraud that aired on Fox.

195 Republican nominees running for office fully denied the legitimacy of the 2020 election.😱

From everyone's favorite, The Lincoln Project

195 Republican nominees running for office fully denied the legitimacy of the 2020 election.😱

Well sure, there's been a coup attempt since the POTUS election. Considering the sheer numbers, it will be successful sooner than later.

Weird....I thought Trump had no influence on the current GOP and he'd be out of the picture by 2022 or was it 2024? Not sure where the goalposts landed on that narrative.

Weird....I thought Trump had no influence on the current GOP and he'd be out of the picture by 2022 or was it 2024? Not sure where the goalposts landed on that narrative.
Apparently, by many here, its because we can't stop talking about him, this would all go away if we just stop. :<_<:

Weird....I thought Trump had no influence on the current GOP and he'd be out of the picture by 2022 or was it 2024? Not sure where the goalposts landed on that narrative
This is the wrong thread to ask. You'll need to ask in threads that PSF conservatives actually visit. They've lost a little of the passion for rooting out voter fraud.

:whistle:
They've also seemed to have lost interest in the M-A-L search warrant thread.

Weird....I thought Trump had no influence on the current GOP and he'd be out of the picture by 2022 or was it 2024? Not sure where the goalposts landed on that narrative
This is the wrong thread to ask. You'll need to ask in threads that PSF conservatives actually visit. They've lost a little of the passion for rooting out voter fraud.

:whistle:
So, the woke thread? A CRT thread? The thread where we learn that there’s a giant conspiracy by transgenders to dominate high school volleyball?

KJP asked about claiming Trump stole the election in 2016 LINK :lmao:
As much as Doocy is a troll, I kinda agree on this one. It's definitely not the same as she wasn't an elected official and it wasn't a year and half after the election concluded, but still, if I was Biden I wouldn't have hired her since it undermines his message.

Yeah it is bad but somehow Trump supporters that are so worried about election integrity seem to be okay with fake electors.
I'm beginning to think it's more about election winning than election integrity.
From my perspective, all of the recent spate of election "integrity" laws seem designed to limit access for voters they assume will vote blue. I personally dislike these laws very much as I believe in every citizen being able to vote... we should be making it easier to vote, not harder.

From my perspective, all of the recent spate of election "integrity" laws seem designed to limit access for voters they assume will vote blue. I personally dislike these laws very much as I believe in every citizen being able to vote... we should be making it easier to vote, not harder
What don't you understand about the clearly illegal rigging that happens when you give people that have been standing in line for hours in the sun free water? Our founding fathers would never stand for this!

From my perspective, all of the recent spate of election "integrity" laws seem designed to limit access for voters they assume will vote blue. I personally dislike these laws very much as I believe in every citizen being able to vote... we should be making it easier to vote, not harder
What don't you understand about the clearly illegal rigging that happens when you give people that have been standing in line for hours in the sun free water? Our founding fathers would never stand for this!
Obviously, water in plastic bottles was never a part of the original intent of the drafters.

If the Pillow Guys says 100% evidence then that's good enough for me, I need not see anything else.
A lot of smoke there right?

Same people look at photos showing Trump had top secret information...hmm, Im going to wait to see how this plays out.
Wait and see is never the wrong answer

Not that it would change anything in the national race, but in Cali (LA) they claimed less than 1% rejected ballots in the national election but 27% in the recall of Gascon due to signature issues. That discrepancy is way, way beyond logical explanation. IMO the 1% was way low and the 27% is way high.

Funny how 27x the number of folks are suddenly found to be deficient when voting against the hegemony.
The "27%" figure is a reference to rejected petitions that were submitted by (sometimes paid) signature gatherers -- NOT a reference to rejected ballots.

Also, most of those rejections were not actually due to "signature issues", but due to things like: fake name, fake address, duplicate name, etc.

link

This disingenuous comparison made the rounds on Facebook and Instagram last month, and was picked up by (surprise surprise) Tucker Carlson and Donald Trump.

Florida prison inmate who thought he was OK to vote got almost a full extra year in jail. “But in The Villages, a Republican-leaning retirement community, 2 residents arrested last winter for double voting avoided felony charges by taking a civics class.”

Isn't that wonderful?

Florida prison inmate who thought he was OK to vote got almost a full extra year in jail. “But in The Villages, a Republican-leaning retirement community, 2 residents arrested last winter for double voting avoided felony charges by taking a civics class.”

Isn't that wonderful?
It's almost like there are different sets of rules for different people.

Isn't that wonderful?
Two Americas.

Isn't that wonderful?
This is Ronnie D's MO though....look at EVERY single law/rule that has made the news here in Florida in the last 18 months. He didn't go after the "special districts" as a whole...we have thousands. He went after one. He didn't attack all the different drag shows in Florida or beaches where way worse things can be seen by kids, he attacked a specific one. It's all for the theater...nothing more.

Isn't that wonderful?
This is Ronnie D's MO though....look at EVERY single law/rule that has made the news here in Florida in the last 18 months. He didn't go after the "special districts" as a whole...we have thousands. He went after one. He didn't attack all the different drag shows in Florida or beaches where way worse things can be seen by kids, he attacked a specific one. It's all for the theater...nothing more.
It isn't just his MO but the GOP and particularly the far right. Laws are for thee but not for me.

Rensselaer County's Republican elections commissioner arrested by FBI

TROY — Jason T. Schofield, the Republican Rensselaer County Board of Elections commissioner, was arrested outside his residence Tuesday morning by the FBI and charged with fraudulently obtaining and processing absentee ballots last year using personal information of at least eight voters without their permission, according to an indictment unsealed in U.S. District Court.

The indictment handed up last week — and unsealed Tuesday during his arraignment — charges Schofield with 12 felony counts of unlawful possession and use of a means of identification.

TROY — Jason T. Schofield, the Republican Rensselaer County Board of Elections commissioner, was arrested outside his residence Tuesday morning by the FBI and charged with fraudulently obtaining and processing absentee ballots last year using personal information of at least eight voters without their permission, according to an indictment unsealed in U.S. District Court.

The indictment handed up last week — and unsealed Tuesday during his arraignment — charges Schofield with 12 felony counts of unlawful possession and use of a means of identification.
the purge begins

the purge begins
Purge all of the criminals. :thumbup:

the purge begins
It was bad enough when they started arresting Republicans for lying to the FBI and Congress. Now they want to arrest them when they commit fraud, too. Don't they know the GOP is the party of law and order?

Users who are viewing this thread