What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Packers at Seahawks (1 Viewer)

Rodgers looks lost. He has no clue what is going on right now.

How in the world does he not throw the ball away on some of these?

Rodgers looks lost. He has no clue what is going on right now. How in the world does he not throw the ball away on some of these?
Honestly (not trying to be a tool here) - the last time I saw a QB look this clueless was whne Cutler had suffered a concussion during the Giants game.

Maybe Rodgers took a shot to the head on one of these sacks and didn't tell anyone. Give him the concussion test

Something must have happened to Aaron Rodgers this week and they slipped Jordan Rodgers in there for him with no one noticing.

Seriously, what is wrong with him tonight?

Apparently the Packers decided to bring back their line from 2009. F'ing horrible. It's shocking that the Packers D have been able to keep them in this game.

Mr. Discount Doublecheck is getting outplayed by a rookie tonight :rolleyes:

Ever heard of throwing the ball away Rodgers??

Someone tell me what's going on here.Is GB OL this bad or the hawks's D this badass?
First time I've really watched the Hawks this season. But it seems like part of it is Rogers hesitating and holding too long...longer than usual. But maybe the Seattle secondary is covering everything up. Not sure completely but it's impressive so far.

I hope that Rodgers makes it out of this in one piece

That Seahawk defense is nasty

Love how they play

What may be even more amazing than the 8 sacks is that Sea only leads this game by 7. One broken play and this is a tie game. A game in which Sea has dominated.

Users who are viewing this thread