What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things that only Happen in Florida! (1 Viewer)

What could possibly go wrong?

@AP: Non-native iguanas are multiplying so rapidly in South Florida that a state wildlife agency is now encouraging people to kill them. http://apne.ws/Oub9IWs
The Keys have been under siege for the better part of a decade.  Some of those suckers are massive.  My FIL taught my son gun safety killing those things.  Bought a pellet gun and sat on his back porch shooting them across the canal like one of those target practice games at the arcade.  

The Keys have been under siege for the better part of a decade.  Some of those suckers are massive.  My FIL taught my son gun safety killing those things.  Bought a pellet gun and sat on his back porch shooting them across the canal like one of those target practice games at the arcade.  
I know they're quite invasive. I'm just picturing a couple good ol boys treating it like an open invitation to unleash their arsenal.

"I didn't mean to shoot up his trailer.  We was just hunting iguanas and a couple shots git away from me."

I know they're quite invasive. I'm just picturing a couple good ol boys treating it like an open invitation to unleash their arsenal.

"I didn't mean to shoot up his trailer.  We was just hunting iguanas and a couple shots git away from me."
Oh, absolutely!!!!

That is a lock to happen.

Florida man seeking revenge cuts off man's penis

A Florida man cut off the penis of another man he caught having sex with his wife earlier this year.

The victim said Bonilla then tied him up and cut off his penis with a pair of scissors.

According to police, the unidentified victim was able to get free and escaped the home with the "severed penis in his possession."

The victim told police Bonilla had caught him having sex with Bonilla's wife in May.

The victim remains hospitalized, although the status of his penis is unknown, WFTS reports.

Florida man seeking revenge cuts off man's penis

A Florida man cut off the penis of another man he caught having sex with his wife earlier this year.

The victim said Bonilla then tied him up and cut off his penis with a pair of scissors.

According to police, the unidentified victim was able to get free and escaped the home with the "severed penis in his possession."

The victim told police Bonilla had caught him having sex with Bonilla's wife in May.

The victim remains hospitalized, although the status of his penis is unknown, WFTS reports.
As long as the guy doing the cutting never ran with those scissors as that is fundamentally dangerous.

Didn’t seem difficult to find him guilty. If you remove Stand Your Ground, the outcome of him claiming self defense in a manslaughter case would have been the same. The law is dumb imo.
They need to make it for home defense only. Someone breaks into your home, you can treat them like the Gimp. Otherwise, back away slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread