What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things that only Happen in Florida! (1 Viewer)

My reaction was ....So now what?  Duct tape lid and call game warden?
We called county wildlife removal.  We have several little lakes, but we also have a bunch of kids and pets around.  It needed to be gone.  This guy's gonna have to catch that thing again likely.

https://www.wesh.com/article/florida-mom-shot-on-zoom-call/37952730

Cliff’s notes-

Woman on live zoom call shot dead by toddler. People on zoom call 911, say they saw her bloody and fall backwards. Boyfriend (father of toddler) arrested for having the gun in house illegally. Gun was kept in a Paw Patrol (cartoon) bag, with a bullet in chamber “ready to go”. Also, states that toddler likes to play with cap guns. 

holy hell the stupid is strong with this one. Unfortunately for the dead mom.

19 year old Florida man charged with extortion for blackmail a state senator by by threatening to release fake photos of her boobs.

He then offered to “wipe all the photos and videos and block the number” in exchange for “some gift cards, call it a Christmas gift and I’m thinking around $5,000.” When the agent attempted to negotiate the amount down, Kamperveen allegedly responded: “I need convincing. How about 3 and [oral sex]?”

LOFL, I just read this now, I know that chick.  Yes, the lead singer who did the peeing is a woman.  

After a concert at MSG, we went to a bar across the street.  She was at the bar with a friend and I ended up getting her number.  We kept in touch now and then but lived on different coasts.  BTW, she was on American Idol or one of those shows and went pretty far I heard.  I never saw it but I'm sure a search of her name could find her performances quite easily.  She landed a gig in Vegas after that for awhile, then back to New York.

That "Brass Against" (The Machine) she did this with made a video that went viral.  The band is mostly horns, thus the "Brass" name, and they did a version of a RATM song. She (Sophia) was the singer.  So they must've got a little life off that and toured.

She is hot, btw, no joke.

Just looked and yeah, we're still FB friends, lol, but I haven't talked to her in years.   

She did say when we first met that she was gonna be famous one day, ha, who knew it would take this/piss!

She's a Michigan grad, fyi, GO MAIZE!!!

Woman performing oral sex on driver causes vehicle to crash into FedEx truck, officials say

A potential Bobbitt situation, not to mention delayed delivery.

>>There were two people inside the FedEx truck and their injuries were minor. The other two people inside the SUV were found naked, according to Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue.

At the time of the crash, the woman inside the SUV was performing oral sex on the male driver, which caused the collision, according to officials.

The driver of the SUV now has injuries to his private area due to what was going on at the time of the crash, officials said.

It’s unclear whether anyone will be charged in the crash.<<

Woman performing oral sex on driver causes vehicle to crash into FedEx truck, officials say

>>There were two people inside the FedEx truck and their injuries were minor. The other two people inside the SUV were found naked, according to Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue.

At the time of the crash, the woman inside the SUV was performing oral sex on the male driver, which caused the collision, according to officials.

The driver of the SUV now has injuries to his private area due to what was going on at the time of the crash, officials said.

His next car should be a Hummer. 

As a transplanted Floridian, I used to love all those "Florida Man" stories, and had a running joke where I would share them on Facebook with the hashtag #FLORIDA! 

But eventually I decided that a lot of them were of the "mentally ill person with substance-abuse problems does something stupid" variety and that highlighting them was punching down. So now I try to be a little more discerning with what I'm willing to share. Like a politician doing something dumb, or a genuinely weird occurrence (think: the famous story about the guy who filled his car up with what he thought were dead iguanas).

The woman giving a guy a blowy and causing a crash definitely qualifies, BTW

Saw this thread was recently updated and immediately knew it'd be because of this here story.  :lol:   

Largest burmese python caught in florida

"NAPLES, Fla. - A team of biologists recently hauled in the heaviest Burmese python ever captured in Florida, officials said.

The female python weighed in at 215 pounds, was nearly 18 feet long, and had 122 developing eggs, the Conservancy of Southwest Florida said in a news release....."

So my local Regions Bank was robbed today at 12:30. The robber fled on his bicycle. Citrus County Sheriffs Office put a bulletin out on FB with pics of him exiting the bank and riding his bike away. 

The funny thing is about 10 people identified him on FB. His buddies outted him.

It's getting crazy out there!

CCSO SEARCHING FOR BANK ROBBER

Convicted USF medical services accountant claims nearly half of stolen $12.8M went to ‘webcam’ girlfriend

Quote:

The motion claims his virtual girlfriend “manipulated Puglisi” and said, “she was in love with him, leading him to believe that they were in an actual relationship.”

Puglisi was a big spender on the website, eventually paying the woman about $6 million, according to the motion. The motion states Puglisi concedes she sent him back about $200,000.

The motion also states almost $11.5 million of the missing money was sent to MyGirlFund and that the total made up “80% of all MGF profits for the time period.”

:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread