What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things that only Happen in Florida! (1 Viewer)

First Silver Alert I've seen for a Prius. Must be his grandkids car.

@fl511_northeast: A Silver Alert has been issued for Raymond Prather out of Panama City. Look for a 2014 White Toyota Prius Fl Tag...http://fl511.com/List/Alerts

Florida man asks police to remove mugshot booking photo from their FB page.

"Umm first off I have money and it's all legit and it's all accounted for I do not need to steal and I have a lawyer just for situations like this," Pierce said in a message to local police. "Especially every thing me and my father have done for this area...now I would appreciate you removing my picture nor was in any part or connection."
He added his lawyer was "hungry for a case of slander and defamation of character."
To which the police replied:

"Cody, thanks for your response, our agency is glad you understand that we're looking for you! If you would like to come-on by the Sheriff's Office we will be glad to remove your current photo and replace it with your BOOKING PHOTO!", police said.
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread