What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (7 Viewers)

Odd Side Dank Frank Juice. I'm not sure it's all that dank but it's a very good traditional DIPA. 

More M-43. 
Shared a few of the M-43's I picked up and it was very well received. I am considering taking a ride out to SW Michigan just to pick up a case or so. It was really good. What's the normal price for M-43? 

That said, this latest release of Cumulus is very good and Son of Juice is drinking very well too. 

Shared a few of the M-43's I picked up and it was very well received. I am considering taking a ride out to SW Michigan just to pick up a case or so. It was really good. What's the normal price for M-43? 

That said, this latest release of Cumulus is very good and Son of Juice is drinking very well too. 
The price on m43 varies a lot but I think $14-16 is normal. 

Did you try one yet?

At first I wasn't overly impressed, probably due to the residual bitterness, but after the third in a row I enjoyed it much more. 
I like it. In no way is it "hazy" or a NE IPA, so no idea why it's labeled as such, but I'll buy it again. I'm equally a fan of well done old school bitter hop bombs truth be told...

ETA: I'm actually getting plenty of fruitiness along with the piney / bitter thing going on here. This is pretty damn good IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also Heritage Make America Juicy Again and Rhinegeist Truth tonight, and will prolly crack my last Crooked Stave Hop Savant later by the fire.

Coeur de Lion said:
I like it. In no way is it "hazy" or a NE IPA, so no idea why it's labeled as such, but I'll buy it again. I'm equally a fan of well done old school bitter hop bombs truth be told...

ETA: I'm actually getting plenty of fruitiness along with the piney / bitter thing going on here. This is pretty damn good IMO.
I think I was expecting something it wasn't. 

Anyway, Cumulus. 

Windmill Wombo Combo -- damn. "Double pale ale with plenty of oats and wheat fermented with sacch troi and dry-Hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Galaxy."

Soft, smooth tropical fruit bomb. Effing dangerous at > 8%. Worth teh drive @ditka311 -- but it won't last in all likelihood.

Got my Boss Tweed case from Old Nation this week, it's every bit as good as I remember. Hazy, juicy DIPA to the veins needed watching this weak Michigan performance.

HopSavant -- might be in my top 5 ever, just so good. Need to buy a bunch more of these, maybe a case, even though that would run me about $150...

Windmill Wombo Combo -- damn. "Double pale ale with plenty of oats and wheat fermented with sacch troi and dry-Hopped with Citra, Mosaic, and Galaxy."

Soft, smooth tropical fruit bomb. Effing dangerous at > 8%. Worth teh drive @ditka311 -- but it won't last in all likelihood.
Can't do that tonight. Ended up picking up growlers of Cirrus and Cumulus from Hailstorm though. 

Made a run over lunch for this weekend. Lord Hobo Boom Sauce, Bare Hands Mosaic Pale, and 18th Street Jade.

Had to go get more of this as well. Just so freaking good -- think it's flying under the radar since it doesn't have "Memes" in the name to draw in the out of area neckbeards. Windmill also might be tapping a new Memes series beer tomorrow "Gummy Memes" or something along those lines, per my local beer store guy who is friends with the brewers. I'll likely just avoid that ####show and drink my Wombo on the deck.

Users who are viewing this thread