What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Colts-Texans (1 Viewer)

Oopsie. That wasn't a fireball, and Foster should have caught it, but it was much harder than necessary and high/a little behind to a RB. Does Mallet have any touch at all?

Strongly disagree with the "not his fault" regarding Mallet on that interception. High, hard, and behind to a crossing RB is a terrific recipe for an interception. He absolutely takes half the blame there

Is foster hurt?

Blue playing last few snaps
No. Just not in game shape yet.
Yes he is...guy had 6 touches on that drive.
He was gassed more than once. That's not in shape regular season Foster.
Meh....5 touches in first six snaps. Not many RB's stay on the field after that, and he only took 2 or 3 plays off during the drive
I see your point, but mine is that if he's in top shape, he stays in the whole drive.

BS....illegal contact might not have been in play, but PI still is and the defender was shoving him OOB with the ball in the air

I have never understood why more defenses don't take advantage of mugging receivers when the QB gets out of the pocket.

Houston too predictable on that drive. With the way they started this game, they should have gone play action and deep on first down

Should this make me feel better about the Jags losing in OT to Hasselbeck?

Nah, I didn't think so either

Users who are viewing this thread