What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

in THIS thread shuke will rate things.. all manner of things (1 Viewer)

I don't know what I said or did to make him think that we're close friends. They were collecting information. He's suffering from the effects of overwork. I was working in this factory. Metin died a day later. This sentence refers to itself. The decision has been made. You are fortunate for having such good friends. I called his name loudly, but he didn't even look back.

Here's my wallet. **** tried to solve that problem, but he couldn't. I told her not to come back. I've never felt like this before. I'm following up on your last e-mail. Sumitro is naive. You've got my vote.

It's hard to resist temptation. If I could pay attention, I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place.

I wish that I had never sent that email. The waiters bumped into each other and dropped their trays.

I don't think like you.

I don't think that's funny at all. Quit picking on him. I'm very grateful for your support. I hadn't intended to stay this long. We could use your help. Your book was stolen?! Where and when? Run faster, otherwise you will miss the train. What have you ever done for me? He was otherwise than I thought. I intend to listen to it tonight.

Shell the eggs carefully so you don't get burned. What time do you go to work? He waited for his son with anxiety. The work of art, I decided, was the final product of human activity, and the final justification for all the misery, the endless toil and the frustrated strivings of humanity. As the days passed, she loved the prince more fondly, and he loved her as he would love a little child, but it never came into his head to make her his wife. One year later, Paul was born. The lake supplies the city with water. You can't read a story if you don't understand. I don't have time to waste. Have you ever been to Japan?

Mara hinted that we should pay for the room. The trial lasted five days. She has no job, no boyfriend, no money and no apartment. Alice has a flower in her hair.

Evelyn accepted my challenge. Someone broke in while he was asleep.

I was stunned. He got through his work. His background parallels that of his predecessor. You've put too much salt into the soup. Now, no one's going to eat it.

Adam didn't keep us waiting long. I'm up to here with him! Who is this letter from? Finally, my father compromised. Dan didn't even start writing.

Where is a toilet?

You really do change your opinions often, don't you? I don't think I'll have too much of a problem with that. I knew that I could beat Damone. How far is it to the next town? I'll be glad to get it for you. You two are harshing my marshmellow. Gideon is the best man for the job.

Ji is annoying. Does that seem like something you might want to try? I'm loving it. He is aiming for the directorship. Phiroze cried out for help. It's urgent that I see you. A number of people die in traffic accidents. Who shot her? You're doing it right. Can you figure out why the boss is so unfriendly this week?

You won't miss it. It was a problem in their local community. Harris sells cars. The war is not inevitable. Maybe it's time to tell him. I usually ride my bike to school. I mean to the office. The bee flew to the flower and drank the nectar. Noam looks defeated. Rajeev rummaged through the drawer. That seems reasonable enough.

You, too, my son. Vladislav made Stephen laugh.
http://5164417859.phonesear.ch/

the 16-year old newb bagger at the local grocery putting all the heavy glass jars in a paper bag with a loaf of bread on top that you don't know is heavy until you pick it up and the bottom drops out

Fried eggs in bacon grease

Fried eggs in butter

Fried eggs in sausage grease

------------------------------------------------

Hot sauce on fried eggs 

No hot sauce in fried eggs.

------------------------------------------

Fried eggs in bacon grease 10

Fried eggs in butter 10

Fried eggs in sausage grease 10

------------------------------------------------

Hot sauce on fried eggs  3