Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

57 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

The Heracross is another one that just seems to avoid me. 

Think it’s only in Florida - I went to Orlando couple months back and caught probably 15 of them.  I kept about 8 in case I ran in to someone who wanted to trade.  I’ll hold one for you.

1 hour ago, AAABatteries said:

Think it’s only in Florida - I went to Orlando couple months back and caught probably 15 of them.  I kept about 8 in case I ran in to someone who wanted to trade.  I’ll hold one for you.

:bye:

21 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

You might be right - just got back from a week there where I caught a few of them.

So oddly enough I just got the challenge to add three friends. Would some of you that listed your trainer code mind if I added you? 

My name\trainer code is:

Rydfgsa 

1591 8277 7803

2 minutes ago, Courtjester said:

So oddly enough I just got the challenge to add three friends. Would some of you that listed your trainer code mind if I added you? 

My name\trainer code is:

Rydfgsa 

1591 8277 7803

Request sent!

2 hours ago, Courtjester said:

My name\trainer code is:

Rydfgsa 

1591 8277 7803

Sent.  0536 1947 1378 if anyone else wants a friend.

I'm trying to get something in my dex from all 50 states, and I'm currently at 31, along with 3 Canadian provinces and 8 other countries. 

4 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

this event sucks so far, only really see  1 new mon...an xmas tree

Delibird and Snover were new for me - Abomasnow evolution new obviously.  I’m not a fan of the Pikachu event hats but whatever.  I was also able to evolve a few Glalie and Walreins.  More Stantlers too - had only seen 1 in Florida before yesterday.

The 7-day field research is a crapshoot for getting the Sinnoh Stone and what legendary you get. I now have 2 Suicine and Entei but still need several of the birds.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

The 7-day field research is a crapshoot for getting the Sinnoh Stone and what legendary you get. I now have 2 Suicine and Entei but still need several of the birds.

Can't wait for the day they allow long-distance trading for Best Friends.  I've only gotten birds so far.

Just now, tangfoot said:

Can't wait for the day they allow long-distance trading for Best Friends.  I've only gotten birds so far.

This would be sweet....i have heracross and corsola.....heading to Florida again today and will mine more

Need 1 more friend for a quest : im TheHank278 - 7169 8953 4629 - I’ve added most of you guys but need some lurkers to add me!

On 12/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, tangfoot said:

Can you trade legendary ones?  I thought those were not allowed to be traded.

finally completed the Meltan task today...now 400 candies for the evolution? wow....so how do you link that Nintendo switch game to your id in pokemon go? that's the best way to get the candy right?

20 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

finally completed the Meltan task today...now 400 candies for the evolution? wow....so how do you link that Nintendo switch game to your id in pokemon go? that's the best way to get the candy right?

Seriously - 400??  Damn.  I’ve actually seen the evolution in a gym - dude was only level 26 or something. 

On 1/6/2019 at 9:35 AM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Only way to get wild spawns is to transfer a mon to a Switch account. You receive a special incense in return that spawns meltan for 30 minutes. You can only do it once a week, so it's a grind. 

On 1/6/2019 at 10:35 AM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

My son just did the Meltan evolution last night.  We have the game on the Switch but I just haven't had the patience to sit around and play it to the point where you can start trading with your Go account.  I played for about 10 mins and got bored.

5 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

Seriously - 400??  Damn.  I’ve actually seen the evolution in a gym - dude was only level 26 or something. 

400 is ok for gyrados....but something that dont spawn in the wild....nah

15 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

400 is ok for gyrados....but something that dont spawn in the wild....nah

I've never really understood the Meltan thing to begin with - it's not something in the regular game right and not in the Pokedex.  Kind of random and seems like a gimmick - I realize this is a game so it's not a huge deal but the whole thing seems kind of weird and just a way to try and get people to play more.

6 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

I've never really understood the Meltan thing to begin with - it's not something in the regular game right and not in the Pokedex.  Kind of random and seems like a gimmick - I realize this is a game so it's not a huge deal but the whole thing seems kind of weird and just a way to try and get people to play more.

Impossible to get the Meltan evolution without the Nintendo switch game....

last week i thought a pokermon was hiding in my garage but it ends up that it was possum and it tried to bite me so i had to call animal control and now it is a dead possumlax take that to the bank brochachos 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

...the whole thing seems kind of weird and just a way to try and get people to play more.

That's the whole point... $$$

2 hours ago, SWC said:

last week i thought a pokermon was hiding in my garage but it ends up that it was possum and it tried to bite me so i had to call animal control and now it is a dead possumlax take that to the bank brochachos 

Not ur best effort.....2/10

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 12:52 PM, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Impossible to get the Meltan evolution without the Nintendo switch game....

I don’t understand - are you not able to walk Meltan to earn candy?

24 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

One Meltan candy per 20km.  So you'd have to walk about 5,000 miles.

28 minutes ago, AAABatteries said:

yeah its impossible, 1 candy = 20k …..you could rare candy it, but you aren't guaranteed them in raids or in anything else.

Just got a new office and it is right above a stop and near three more plus the street in front is constantly full of mons. I am not going to be very efficient I am guessing.

Got the Kricketot evolution, Monferno and Grotle just today—plus evolved a great IV Abomasnow 

Sinostones. 

Why you don't get these every time you complete a complete series of tasks is complete crap. :rant:

I don't even get them half the time I complete a series. :hot:

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Mojo said:

Sinostones. 

Why you don't get these every time you complete a complete series of tasks is complete crap. :rant:

I don't even get them half the time I complete a series. :hot:

I did learn that you can get one battling other trainers.  I’ve gotten one that way so you may want to try it.

12 hours ago, Courtjester said:

Just got a new office and it is right above a stop and near three more plus the street in front is constantly full of mons. I am not going to be very efficient I am guessing.

Do it automatically

5 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

I did learn that you can get one battling other trainers.  I’ve gotten one that way so you may want to try it.

Thanks for the suggestion - I will try that.

Chiefs game vs. Community day. Rough one for an addict like me. Going to try to get about 90 minutes in, few shinies, and call it good. Glad it's only Totodile this month.

Anyway, got a shiny meditite last week was kinda my highlite. At about 0/130 on shiny Absol which I think is ridiculous!

Spent a hoard of my rare candy on Meltan only to find out my nephew a block away has the Switch AND Let's Go! LOL.

Guy in my group said Sinnoh only dropping on battles now - not the weekly research. He's usually pretty accurate but I haven't confirmed. He said just the first two weeks dropped Sinnoh.