What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (2 Viewers)

Cliff went from the smartest player to the dumbest in a matter of days. Does he not understand the concept? You put up people who want you gone!!!!! So what does he do, puts one of the few on his side up. So so stupid. He will be gone next week.

Cliff went from the smartest player to the dumbest in a matter of days. Does he not understand the concept? You put up people who want you gone!!!!! So what does he do, puts one of the few on his side up. So so stupid. He will be gone next week.
How do i do spoiler tags?  I can explain how this happened.

They didn't necessarily want Cliff gone. They decided to keep Nicole over Cliff because they thought she would target Bella. 

Every year these so called "superfans" get dumber and dumber.

What a ridiculously stupid cast
Are these players super fans?  I really don't know.   

The people they recruit for BB nowadays would rather get 500K Instagram followers than $500k.  

Are these players super fans?  I really don't know.   

The people they recruit for BB nowadays would rather get 500K Instagram followers than $500k.  
Yea thats my beef with the US one these days.  Mostly actors and people trying to get famous.  Less regular people. 

Someone who knows more about this game than I do (which is probably most of you), explain why Jessica and Nicole vote with the alliance?  The "six" have directly targeted them and put them on the block.  They have been controlling the game since day one.  They haven't really shown any cracks.  Why would they not vote Jackson and hope Kat pulls her head out and joins them.  I understand Kat's vote a little better because she's a little nuts and has some connections with the six, but Jessica and Nicole's votes make no sense to me at all.

Someone who knows more about this game than I do (which is probably most of you), explain why Jessica and Nicole vote with the alliance?  The "six" have directly targeted them and put them on the block.  They have been controlling the game since day one.  They haven't really shown any cracks.  Why would they not vote Jackson and hope Kat pulls her head out and joins them.  I understand Kat's vote a little better because she's a little nuts and has some connections with the six, but Jessica and Nicole's votes make no sense to me at all.
Because they confirmed Kat  wouldn’t flip.  Had she flipped they would have voted jackson out.

also Jessica is a terrible terrible player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bella also has diarrhea of the mouth and has already pissed off everyone so she's the easy out. The 6 seem solid enough to pick off the floaters before turning on themselves.

How is Kat even a flip? What a total idiot. She knows she’s not in that alliance right? At least they offered Cliff something to vote against his own best interests. Kat just does it for free. 

So throughout the week initially there was a plan for cliff to lie to Christie to get her to use the power and then say they would put up bella, but not do it or put up Christie or Tommy.  However Michie and Christie worked on Cliff and were able to make him feel comfortable.  Then, Cliff came to this conclusion that he couldnt go back on his promise to Christie that he would put bella up(even though he said he wanted to). 

So even then, Bella still had a shot.  Everyone was ready to make it a tie and for Cliff to make the tie breaker and keep bella but Kat would not change her mind.  There was literally no reason for it either.  Also Jess seems to be oddly following the six. 

Nicole peaced it up with Bella mostly to get Jack out but she did seem to legit forgive her. 

Also apparently Jackson has some eating disorder and is breaking rules and getting favorable treatment from the producers. 

At this point it seems the 6 will pick off everyone on that side unless something crazy happens. 
Some spoilers from the week and what went down regarding the vote and veto. 

Because they confirmed Kat  wouldn’t flip.  Had she flipped they would have voted jackson out.

also Jessica is a terrible terrible player.
She really wants her cool kid club card. I'm not going to psychoanalyze someone I don't know, but just going through life she must have always been so close to being what she wants to be. I honestly kind of feel bad for her.

This season needs to get better. Everyone from last season, even Rockstar, is better than anyone from this season except Kat. I hope they do a couples season and Kat/Brett are in the house. Brett is an all-time top 3 or 4 for me and Kat is inching her way up the rankings. Being awful at comps and then nearly winning one that she's trying to throw but it's "who can take their clothes off fastest" is probably the top moment of the season. Would have been BB pantheon had she actually won. She's non-problematic JC.

She really wants her cool kid club card. I'm not going to psychoanalyze someone I don't know, but just going through life she must have always been so close to being what she wants to be. I honestly kind of feel bad for her.

This season needs to get better. Everyone from last season, even Rockstar, is better than anyone from this season except Kat. I hope they do a couples season and Kat/Brett are in the house. Brett is an all-time top 3 or 4 for me and Kat is inching her way up the rankings. Being awful at comps and then nearly winning one that she's trying to throw but it's "who can take their clothes off fastest" is probably the top moment of the season. Would have been BB pantheon had she actually won. She's non-problematic JC.
I think thats exactly it.  its unfortunate. 

one more somewhat spoiler.

Apparently there are two pairs that already knew each other in the house.  Tommy/Christie(were/are very close) and Holly/Kat(knew each other from dancing).  And of course they are all in the same alliance making it a huge advantage for that side of the house. 

SAM and nick on the block.  Veto is today. 
Noms spoiler.

let me know if y’all want me to stop the updates.

This take is Mario Kart-esque.🏎️

cliff, Jess and tommy picked to play in the veto.  Nick won veto.  Looking bad for Sam.  Sounding like Nicole May go up in nicks place.  

jrt103 said:
Should just change this to a BB live feed thread.  Nobody is watching this garbage season anyway
hahaha yea this is the first time i have read spoilers.  At this point, if it wasn't for them i would have abandoned this season.  Maybe i was spoiled by BB canada's past season.  :shrug:

This may be the dumbest bunch in the history of the show. They are all basically saying "yes sir micky, yes sir jack. Whatever you say sir I will do." Brutal to watch.

This may be the dumbest bunch in the history of the show. They are all basically saying "yes sir micky, yes sir jack. Whatever you say sir I will do." Brutal to watch.
They are going to turn on him soon.  I think an all girl alliance with Tommy comes to the forefront to take control in the next 2-3 weeks.

They are going to turn on him soon.  I think an all girl alliance with Tommy comes to the forefront to take control in the next 2-3 weeks.
Holly doesn’t know it yet but she needs Michie voted out badly. If Michie goes home next week and she uses her new freedom to align with tommy/Christie and to take out Jack and be friends with Kat she has a real chance to win. 

Been catching up after being on vacation.

Kat is getting a nice edit in this thread.  

I know why Christie doesn't date men anymore, because men don't want to date her.  What a crazy she is.  And she seems as normal as most the rest of this cast, which is scary.

Jack couldn't have used his power at a worse time.  There was no reason for him to use it when he was sitting next to Michie.  

Does Cliff really think Christie is going to use her power on him the next two weeks if he wants her to?  Why would someone even think that might happen?  There's no way Christie does that unless it also benefits her somehow.  Amazing sell job by Christie and Michie to get what seems like a very bright person IRL to follow along.

Apparently all sorts of chaos with regard to the producers in the house.  Anyone got the scoop?  I haven’t really been following the last few days.

I just heard Jackson didn't get punished for sneaking food during his week as a have-not. The BB producers have been slimy for quite some time.

PinkydaPimp said:
Apparently all sorts of chaos with regard to the producers in the house.  Anyone got the scoop?  I haven’t really been following the last few days.
heard a producer wanted kemi to act a certain way , google it as I really don't want to type it out 
Jackson was eating food as a have not and the producers didn't call him out and enforce the penalty ( 1 automatic vote to go home if on the block) 

anybody watching the live feeds that can explain what kat was talking about in her eviction speech and what Julie was alluding to when talking to sam 

anybody watching the live feeds that can explain what kat was talking about in her eviction speech and what Julie was alluding to when talking to sam 
I missed most of this week but i did hear a bunch of #### happened in the house yesterday. Haven’t had a chance to find out though.  Sounds like Sam almost flipped the house.  

I do however know who hoh is.  Spoiler 

Jess is hoh.  

Regarding Sam.  My guess is that had to do with the Christie fall out and they thought about keeping Sam to go against Christie tommy and the other side of the house.  

Also so apparently SAM was going to call out the house during his speech but changed his mind.  That may have also caused the house stir because apparently word got around and people got all shook. 

Now jess better do something with her hoh.

Been watching 6 or 7 years now and I can't recall an episode where Julie was so giddy.  Sunday should be a good episode.  

Put my in the camp that doesn't care about knowing spoilers.  

I just heard Jackson didn't get punished for sneaking food during his week as a have-not. The BB producers have been slimy for quite some time.
they didn't even mention him being a have not did they (maybe they don't even bother showing that anymore)?    I heard something about an eating disorder for Jackson, or that was their excuse anyways for not doing anything.

Been watching 6 or 7 years now and I can't recall an episode where Julie was so giddy.  Sunday should be a good episode.  

Put my in the camp that doesn't care about knowing spoilers.  
yep sunday should be good finally

they didn't even mention him being a have not did they (maybe they don't even bother showing that anymore)?    I heard something about an eating disorder for Jackson, or that was their excuse anyways for not doing anything.
He volunteered the week Cliff was hoh, and they converted camp comeback to the have not room.

jrt103 said:
that vid delivered.  9/10 feeds

rest of season : 2/10 feeds

business is about to pick up though with the recent turn of events 
If it weren’t for that happening i was close to abandoning ship.  Tonight’s episode was good thankfully.

Well we definitely needed that turn of events. Business just picked up. Now I hope Christy and Tommy get exposed as well. Blow it all up. 

Well we definitely needed that turn of events. Business just picked up. Now I hope Christy and Tommy get exposed as well. Blow it all up. 
Christie is the one who keeps openly saying the 6 is over.... which is strange because she really doesn't have any reliable side alliance to fall back on.  I think Tommy knows that.  He is doing a better job staying in good graces with Jack/Jackson/Sis/Holly in case they get power back.  Still, he doesn't exactly have anything going with the 4 underdogs either and would probably be on the block next to Christie if that move gets made.  I think they're in trouble. 

Cliff is starting to sneak into a good position.  I still think Holly has a shot here as somehow she has pinned all of this on Jackson.

Users who are viewing this thread