What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (4 Viewers)

The jag and Matt show keeps on rolling. Bowie Jane can’t compete for hoh, so one of them likely to win it.
This seasons contestants are the dumbest in history. Let's keep evicting people who have zero chance of winning comps. Bowie Jane is the biggest dope of them all.

Not the best season, certainly not the worst season. Matt's speech and Q&A session was about as cringe as it gets last night. I know that's not everyone's strong suit, but oh my gosh I felt so bad for him. I was almost like he had no idea they were going to ask him to explain his game and how he got to the end. Did Jag convince Matt to not prep for the questions?

I love the show, but I'm always happy when its over. 3 hours a week is a commitment that gets a bit exhausting.

Jag and Matt would be good on future MTV Challenge seasons. I’d be surprised if they aren’t on given the deaf and nationality backgrounds.

Didn't like Jag's answers, but they were better than Matt's
I was surprised at the tone Jag used...but he was right I think. He pretty much ran the game the last last 7-8 weeks. Win all the vetos and you pretty much call the shots.

Matt just acted like he didn't rehearse his answers or speech at all.

I haven't watched the full finale but was shocked that Jag beat Matt by vote. Thought for sure Jag blew it taking Matt to final 3 over Momma Felicia. Saw clip of Jag's speech which I thought was the right way to go. Haven't seen Matt's but either he really blew or Jag's was that much better. Equally as shocked Blowie Jane made final 3.

Hated the cheating Cirie/Jared garbage but not the worst season overall.

I got hooked on AUS reality shows during covid so started watched this season of AUS big brother. Their house still blows away the US and CAN houses. The girls are smoking hot and lots of eye candy for the ladies as well. Their big brother gets more involved in the game , stirs up the pot.

I got hooked on AUS reality shows during covid so started watched this season of AUS big brother. Their house still blows away the US and CAN houses. The girls are smoking hot and lots of eye candy for the ladies as well. Their big brother gets more involved in the game , stirs up the pot.
What service can you watch that?

What service can you watch that?
I have been downloading them

if you can find it on a service , let us know

Users who are viewing this thread