What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother Thread*** No Spoilers Starts 7/6 (2 Viewers)

Thank you for keeping spoilers in spoiler tags. The edited version of the show that airs on CBS is enough big brother in my life. I don't need to spend additional time on the stuff they don't air. 
This is the first year i have followed the spoilers.  Definitely makes things more interesting.

Veto spoiler and crazy other spoiler

tommy won veto and took Christie off the block.  Leaving cliff and Kat.  Kat likely to go.  

Also this morning nick got caught “cuddling” with sis.  Bella already broke up with him.  Also apparently nick may have done some “things” with Tommy 👀
I want to cry and laugh at this.  

im just happy i actually read spoilers this season otherwise i would have bailed long ago.  This house is just a mess. 
I don't necessarily watch the feeds, but you can follow a twitter account or two and get all the details.   It takes a little luster off the actual show, but it makes the overall season 100 times more interesting.   

The timeline of the CBS show is so misleading.  After the live eviction on Thursday, they do the HOH, then usually do noms on Friday and the POV on Saturday night.  Thats when most of the action happens.  

The veto couldn't have gone worse. Christie is such a disgusting person. She epitomizes how kids are brought up today. Before she was off the block, her crying and saying "why am I on the block, I don't deserve this." Really?? Yes christie america hates you, deal with it. Kat is useless, I just knew she wouldn't win. It was a given.

I didn't pay attention to that America's vote...but did the voters know they were sending the "winners" into a comp that could have good/bad consequences?

I didn't pay attention to that America's vote...but did the voters know they were sending the "winners" into a comp that could have good/bad consequences?
The Voters intentionally targeted them and figured it would be bad.  They wanted Michie on the block but Christie was also a target.  I think Jack likely got more votes than Sis but since he left she was in the top 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some ish popped off last night.  Spoilers:

So Kat has been basically a lock to go home all week.  Then Jess happened.

For those who only arrived this morning, dmoTION8's recap from below:

Main points:

Nicole told Jess about Cliff's six person deal

A pissed Jess tells Holly 5 min later then proceeds to throw everyone under the bus in a 2 hour convo with Sis (of particular importance, Holly). Sis cries after Jess tells her that Nicole told her about the making fun of Cliff thing during the Hoh because she feels like it makes her look like a mean girl which she is not.

Sis confronts Holly about stuff like being involved in trying to put up Nicole during her HoH week and the flirting with Jackson rumor.

Kat confronts Cliff after learning about the deal and rakes him over the coals (part irrationally, part trying to expose Cliff as a double dealer) about loyalty in front of Nick (who she also yells at). At that point she exposes Cliff's Angels (everybody eventually finds out). Nick, Nicole's #1, is annoyed at Nicole for not telling him about Cliff's Angels. Nick/Kat/Cliff debate over "deal" v "alliance" semantics.

Jackson overhears Sis/Christie/someone else talking loudly about him and Holly being the main targets and then Christie/Holly/Sis talk it out.

Everyone wonders what the hell Jess was doing.

Tommy/Nick lose trust in Cliff believing him to be a bit of a liar.

Nicole is afraid to be anywhere because of potential confrontation.

Jackson reiterates the Jack/Christie dating conspiracy to Kat/Holly as they bond over how ####ed they are.

irish eyes said:
The veto couldn't have gone worse. Christie is such a disgusting person. She epitomizes how kids are brought up today. Before she was off the block, her crying and saying "why am I on the block, I don't deserve this." Really?? Yes christie america hates you, deal with it. Kat is useless, I just knew she wouldn't win. It was a given.
always a victim. 

Apparently someone on the block might have a very entertaining speech prior to eviction tonight and blow up everyone’s game.  🍿

HoH spoilers

so michie is hoh.  His plan is to put up Christie and Cliff.  He’s also going to tell christie she is the target and that if anyone pulls her off tommy will go up in her place!  Get ready for lots of crying  

HoH spoilers

so michie is hoh.  His plan is to put up Christie and Cliff.  He’s also going to tell christie she is the target and that if anyone pulls her off tommy will go up in her place!  Get ready for lots of crying  
Never thought I'd be happy about that HOH.  Should be a great week.  

HoH spoilers

Never thought I'd be happy about that HOH.  Should be a great week.  
What a beautiful thing lol. Now Christie will be back to playing the victim. And she will have zero problem watching tommy go home if she wins veto. 

What a beautiful thing lol. Now Christie will be back to playing the victim. And she will have zero problem watching tommy go home if she wins veto. 
I think Christie just plays the victim...doesn't matter who is in power.  

I almost had to turn it off the other night with all her crying.  

The constant crying is just stupid....   It's a f874king game...  

Nick is just wierd IMO.....

Not sure I like anyone in this house.  
There's tons of crying every season, but it seems extra unbearable this year.

Stupid Jess, if you don't want to be left out of game talk and alliances, maybe you should get off your butt and initiate conversations. Create your own 6, make some deals, literally anything other than crying in the diary room about being excluded.

PinkydaPimp said:
HoH spoilers

not anymore, new plan.  much much crying ahead in the next few days 

Is there anyone in here who doesn't want spoilers?  I still have no idea how to post in the hidden contents box.
I, for one, appreciate the spoiler tags. You guys can do what you want though. I can stay out of the thread. With all of the chat going I already know who didn't win the HOH so it's kinda spoiled already. I'll just ignore from now on.

Between the constant ugly crying and her BS universe manifestation garbage, I really hate Christie now.
Yeah, pretty weak self awareness to not see how the game is still fair even when you are not in cahoots with the HOH.  Her freaking out about the Baywatch bit was off the rails. 

Yeah, pretty weak self awareness to not see how the game is still fair even when you are not in cahoots with the HOH.  Her freaking out about the Baywatch bit was off the rails. 
And her driving the dagger in Tommy with her, "I'm the only one who came in here with a friend and now I don't have that" BS.  He runs around goofing off about Baywatch and they are suddenly not friends?!

She is so over the top giddy when things are going her way and the biggest, most annoying baby when things aren't.  Watching her makes me angry.  

Side note: "You can always look at me and see home" was one of the funniest things of the season...

And her driving the dagger in Tommy with her, "I'm the only one who came in here with a friend and now I don't have that" BS.  He runs around goofing off about Baywatch and they are suddenly not friends?!

She is so over the top giddy when things are going her way and the biggest, most annoying baby when things aren't.  Watching her makes me angry.  

Side note: "You can always look at me and see home" was one of the funniest things of the season...
That dude that was yelling at jack was hilarious too.  Need more of that guy.

I honestly cannot remember a more worthless game player than Jessica. She got a 3. She can't roll a ball more than 6 inches.

If there's any justice in the world, America's vote determines a nominee and Christie gets put up again. Hopefully we only have to tolerate another week of her.

Edit: I guess it just means that Cliff gets to put somebody up.

I honestly cannot remember a more worthless game player than Jessica. She got a 3. She can't roll a ball more than 6 inches.

If there's any justice in the world, America's vote determines a nominee and Christie gets put up again. Hopefully we only have to tolerate another week of her.

Edit: I guess it just means that Cliff gets to put somebody up.
I was just saying in the spoiler thread I'm done watching after last night. Can't watch anymore trailer trash Christie. Dumbest players in BB history. You are spot on about Jessica and you can add nicole in with her. Both are absolutely horrible and pathetic players.

I know why Christie doesn't date men anymore, because men don't want to date her.  What a crazy she is.  And she seems as normal as most the rest of this cast, which is scary.
Well, I was wrong about the last part, she's off the rails and nobody is close to her.  But the former proves truer and truer every episode. 

Can't believe they kept her.  It seemed like a classic BB edit to make the episode interesting only to have Christie voted out unanimously.  Will be interesting to see if Jackson/Holly just didn't have the votes in the end or if they're really that worried about Nick.  

Between the constant ugly crying and her BS universe manifestation garbage, I really hate Christie now.
I kinda thought her universe manifesting combined with her swearing on her sister's life was pretty funny.  Hope her sister is doing fine when she gets out of this thing!

Bump for the BB 22 rumors?  

Everything on twitter/reddit suggests an All Star season coming up.  Not real news that I've seen though.   Someone did note it was this day last year when the cast was revealed.  I hope its not a shortened version, but I'll take anything right now.  

Everything on twitter/reddit suggests an All Star season coming up.  Not real news that I've seen though.   Someone did note it was this day last year when the cast was revealed.  I hope its not a shortened version, but I'll take anything right now.  
I saw some of the guys that were rumored to have been invited. I hate 3 of the 4 in the blurb. I might skip this year if the cast is as bad as it sounds.

Reddit List:

BB All Stars Cast Spec 6/16 Updated (With All Confirmed/Spec HG's)
General Discussion
Nearly Confirmed by all sources:

-Josh (Miami)
-Nicole A (Queens)
-Kaycee (San Diego)
-Dan (Michigan)
-Janelle (Minnesota)
-Tyler (Georgia)
-Angela (Georgia)
-Paul (NY)
-Derrick (RI)
-Haleigh (Houston)
-Da'Vonne (LA)

Speculated: (5 slots left, 3 guys, 2 girls)

-Frankie (LA) (declined???) either/or -Tommy (NJ)
-Kaitlyn (LA)
-Christie (NJ or Queens)
-Hayden (Texas)
-Enzo (NJ)
-Shelli (Georgia)
-Cliff (Houston)
-Natalie N (NJ)
-Cody C (NJ)
-Ian (Houston)
-Kat (Dallas)
-Victor (Michigan)
-Paulie (Montana)
-David (LA)
-Audrey (Georgia)
-Kemi (Dallas)

Reddit List:

BB All Stars Cast Spec 6/16 Updated (With All Confirmed/Spec HG's)
General Discussion
Nearly Confirmed by all sources:

-Josh (Miami)
-Nicole A (Queens)
-Kaycee (San Diego)
-Dan (Michigan)
-Janelle (Minnesota)
-Tyler (Georgia)
-Angela (Georgia)
-Paul (NY)
-Derrick (RI)
-Haleigh (Houston)
-Da'Vonne (LA)

Speculated: (5 slots left, 3 guys, 2 girls)

-Frankie (LA) (declined???) either/or -Tommy (NJ)
-Kaitlyn (LA)
-Christie (NJ or Queens)
-Hayden (Texas)
-Enzo (NJ)
-Shelli (Georgia)
-Cliff (Houston)
-Natalie N (NJ)
-Cody C (NJ)
-Ian (Houston)4
-Kat (Dallas)
-Victor (Michigan)
-Paulie (Montana)
-David (LA)
-Audrey (Georgia)
-Kemi (Dallas)
A third of the confirmed are from season 20.

This has to be one of the easiest show to run safely, doesn't it? I cant imagine why they would do a short season?

This has to be one of the easiest show to run safely, doesn't it? I cant imagine why they would do a short season?
I mean bb Canada cancelled theirs.  But knowing what we know now and assuming all cast and crew have quarantined for 2 weeks prior it seems risks are low.

Plus with no sports and more bored people stuck at home, ratings for a full all star season could be huge

I’d rather not see Paul ever again. Dan is the man. Arguably the best player ever. 

Thankfully this isn’t a regular season with terrible casting. It’s like they have to find the same characters every year. The last 4 seasons or so I’ve found myself bailing halfway on watching episodes and mostly just look for online updates. /end rant. 

Saw on Reddit that CBS posted a "TBA" time slot for July 12th, thats a Sunday night.  Most seem to think that's been reserved for Big Brother.  

Its concerning it hasn't started yet, I'm worried its going to be a 60 day season.  I'll be happy with anything at this point.  

I'd be fine with Paul again.  I don't really care for him, but he was entertaining that first season, then got 2 weeks worth of immunity the 2nd go around.  As long as he gets no special treatment I'm in.  

Saw on Reddit that CBS posted a "TBA" time slot for July 12th, thats a Sunday night.  Most seem to think that's been reserved for Big Brother.  

Its concerning it hasn't started yet, I'm worried its going to be a 60 day season.  I'll be happy with anything at this point.  

I'd be fine with Paul again.  I don't really care for him, but he was entertaining that first season, then got 2 weeks worth of immunity the 2nd go around.  As long as he gets no special treatment I'm in.  
I hope the house gangs up on him and evicts him week1. Nobody that annoying needs that many tries in this game, even the players I like shouldn't get multiple chances.

CBS has been holding on to an already filmed Amazing Race too. 

Users who are viewing this thread