Bayhawks

Stormy Daniels scandal thread

2,806 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, HellToupee said:

He’s a Junior Antifa coach

This seems like a very non excellent accusation there HT

1 person likes this

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti

We are told that these images are from the alias Facebook account of Columbus Det. Steve Rosser (before he deleted it), who was at the center of the arrest of my client. Anyone with information confirming this, pls contact me. #Basta

link

tl;dr: Rosser apparently has an online alias Stev Shaboykins and he is a Trump fan.  Hopefully his bias for Trump didn't cause him to take an action that he otherwise wouldn't have taken.  

1 person likes this

On 7/12/2018 at 7:57 AM, knowledge dropper said:

I’m a local.  

Our government is pretty much all Dems, so I doubt it was politically motivated.  It sounds like there may have been something behind her erratic behavior (if you know what I mean).  She was out of control and they needed to pull the plug.  

I catch your drift.  Wink. 

2 people like this

6 hours ago, The Indestructible said:

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti

We are told that these images are from the alias Facebook account of Columbus Det. Steve Rosser (before he deleted it), who was at the center of the arrest of my client. Anyone with information confirming this, pls contact me. #Basta

link

tl;dr: Rosser apparently has an online alias Stev Shaboykins and he is a Trump fan.  Hopefully his bias for Trump didn't cause him to take an action that he otherwise wouldn't have taken.  

Hoo boy.  That officer’s been in some trouble for his arrests before, apparently.  Looks like he tried to get the bar where his ex girlfriend worked shut down. 

http://www.dispatch.com/article/20150624/NEWS/306249744

1 person likes this