What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Racial profiling and discrimination thread (1 Viewer)

He's reported others for using anything other than Squistion to refer to him.  
That is not true. I have never reported anyone for using an insulting variation of my handle. However I did indicate in a post that a specific poster had been using that to ridicule me and a mod in the same thread, admonished people to stop using it.

It's probably best to just default to racism at all times. 
And even if this happened due to racism is it fair to go after the entire company due to one rogue employee? 

A business has the right to ask you to leave if you aren’t buying anything from them. I’m pretty sure of that. 

Megaton  jon_mx  Calvitron, not surprised you didn't bother to actually read the thread before posting.
As usual you are wrong in your conspiracy alias-bs notebook.  You constantly post personal crap when you have no idea WTF you are talking about.  Just horrible thread after horrible thread with stupid tweets and stupid post making things personal before you go complain to the mods when you are called on it.  

As usual you are wrong in your conspiracy alias-bs notebook.  You constantly post personal crap when you have no idea WTF you are talking about.  Just horrible thread after horrible thread with stupid tweets and stupid post making things personal before you go complain to the mods when you are called on it.  
Wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is mad at the cops? It was directed at the Starbucks employee who called the cops on them for waiting while black.
Several replies to the tweets you have posted as well as comments at the bottom of the article you linked are criticizing the police. I read that and think to myself "How could anybody be mad at the police." Are you really trying to say that there are no people that are mad at the police in this situation? 

I also have zero knowledge (you don't either but that never matters to you) if the starbucks employee wanted them to leave because they were black.  

Several replies to the tweets you have posted as well as comments at the bottom of the article you linked are criticizing the police. I read that and think to myself "How could anybody be mad at the police." Are you really trying to say that there are no people that are mad at the police in this situation? 

I also have zero knowledge (you don't either but that never matters to you) if the starbucks employee wanted them to leave because they were black.  
Do you honestly think the starbucks employee in the past has ever called the police for someone white who had sat at a table for the same period of time without ordering? I bet it hasn't happened once.

I read through all of Joy Reid’s recent tweets. In one she says the employee did not ask them to leave. If that’s true that’s not right either....

Also said there were witnesses that said white people were there too that hadn’t ordered anything but weren’t bothered. 

That is a Straw Man. She wasn't saying or suggesting that. How many times in the past do you think that Starbucks employee called the police because someone white sat at a table for the same period of time without ordering? I would bet not once.
You have a point.  Arnold and/or Al never called the cops on Richie, Ralph Malph, Potsie and the Fonz.  They were always loitering in a booth without ordering.  

Pretty much sums up his history here

I’m about to ask the second question:

What second question are you talking about?
I responded to your second sentence which upon further review was not a question. I stand corrected.

Anyone know how long they were sitting there? That friend who was late is never going to hear the end of this.

There quite possibly was a racial element to all this but I can’t get over the behavior that started it.  It should be so obvious that staying inside a business without being a customer and then refusing to leave when asked is reprehensible.
It has not been established that they were actually asked to leave. Charges were later dropped for trespassing for "lack of evidence".

Users who are viewing this thread