What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2018 FBG Subscriber Contest (7 Viewers)

Two teams left with Mahommes, Conner, McCaffrey, Hill, and Kelce.  Swap Ertz for Kielce and there are three.  That's a pretty solid core.

58 teams or 5.8% will have a combo of Mahoomes, Conner, McCaffrey, and Hill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 1 team in the contest had Mahomes, Gurley, Barkley, McCaffrey, and Conner.  And it's still alive. :)   I also have Nuk.  But beyond that, the rest of my WRs are weak.  TEs are weak as well.  Go RBs!

Two teams left with Mahommes, Conner, McCaffrey, Hill, and Kelce.  Swap Ertz for Kielce and there are three.  That's a pretty solid core.

I had the Mahomes/McCaffrey/Conner/Hill core (plus Gronk), and I got bounced this week. Unfortunately, Dalton and Garoppolo proved to be inadequate backups. Next year, four QBs for me.

Love this contest.

Swap Mahomes with Goff and you have my team (on the Ertz side).  I'm the only one left with the Goff/Conner/McCaffrey/Hill/Ertz combo.

13 teams have Goff/Conner/McCaffrey/Hill (2.6%).

Also your 58 teams note above is actually 11.6%, since we have 500 teams.

Really the biggest accomplishment for me is that my team has 2 players out (Dalton, Sturgis).

My injury crystal ball is better than yours.

Great start for me low scoring and Zek put up a good number, I need Winston to score close to Mahomes and Goff and Conner to have another below average game. Ive been close lots this year starting week 1 and its going to be close again.

McCaffrey, Connor and Mahomes are owned by over 300 and Ive only got one,  Conner will decide if i can advance, any others over 300?

18 players - 51
19 players - 39
20 players - 38
21 players - 45
22 players - 41
23 players - 50
24 players - 44
25 players - 34
26 players - 37
27 players - 34
28 Players - 31
29 players - 17
30 players - 39

22.6 from Zeke is nice (even though he had 16 in the first quarter), but 12.6 from Gallup may be even better--I've had trouble getting double-digit scores from my WRs lately.

Ted Lange as your Bartender said:
A big game from Gallup would be a pleasant surprise
Would've had one if Dak could throw.  Too bad he couldn't and we missed out on a 55 yard TD. Would've been a tremendous boost to my chances had that hit.

Would've had one if Dak could throw.  Too bad he couldn't and we missed out on a 55 yard TD. Would've been a tremendous boost to my chances had that hit.
Would have been great to start the week with a big number from Gallup. I'm sure that lost 12.5 points will be the difference between someone advancing and being cut this week.

Only 21 had Hunt. Only 1 of those have Ware. 17 total with Ware. 
one of my favorite dynamics of this contest is how sometimes things that are massive news in fantasy football at large are barely a ripple in this contest.

(Though the small number of Hunt and Ware owners would disagree about it being a small ripple)

-QG

That is crazy that there are only 21 Hunt owners left.

Not owning Hunt, I was hoping that number was gonna be much higher.  I'd guessed 60+ at least.

After Brees' performance Thursday, Im afraid this is likely my week to get cut.

At this point, it looks like I'm in a lot of trouble. So far, it's pedestrian performances from Ryan and Goff.  Mahomes is like a prowling lion, ready to  tear this contest apart.

13th after end half Lockett Helped, good scoring through out, 2 spots under what I consider ok, 2wr and DEF. Have Washington to try and make DEF good but not much at WR

Entry 100226 Rank: 81 (Score: 179.15)

Cutoff Rank: 250 (Score: 156.65) I dont have Conner and it close

Conner gets 10 Im in

Conner gets 20 its iffy

Conner gets 30 Im out

Dammit really wanted to get through to the top 250.  Think I'm done.

Cutoff: 156
My Score:  138

Connor (-4.8)
Juju (-3.5)

Math dudes, what are my chances?

Users who are viewing this thread