What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens vs Broncos 1pm EST (1 Viewer)

Good luck, Donks' fans.

I have no idea what to expect in this game. The Ravens are schizo, as usual. I haven't seen the Broncos yet, but 2-0 is 2-0.

I'll go Ravens 20-18

Flacco crushed by Bradly Chubb on second play

3 and out 

And a Blocked punt - Bronco ball inside the 5

Freeman walks into the end zone for an easy td

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex Collins walks in for a Raven TD - quick retort by the Ravens aided by some bad Bronco penalties 

After a quick start, the Broncos ST gives up a long kickoff return and the D looks soft in allowing a quick TD. :no:  

Justin Tucker Kicking Machine with 3 points on a 55 yard FG in the rain......he's pretty, pretty, pretty good

Flacco ends the 1st quarter with a nice completion to John Brown - defenses aren't exactly stellar as the 1st quarter ends. Ravens D has made a few more important plays - Broncos ST with the punt block

Flacco with a lot of small passes past the rushing Bronco D - turns into an effective TD drive with a dump off to Buck Allen

Broncos block a FG - Harris runs it in for TD - but a flag is bringing it back for block in back

Broncos really undisciplined with penalties as this half has gone on - coaching staff needs to get their act together

Looked like a Raven drills a Bronco with a lowered helmet - in a helmet to helmet hit - but not called. This is where the inconsistency of this type of call will begin to further breakdown as the season goes on. 

ETA - neither player getting looked at as well - so much for safety

Broncos really undisciplined with penalties as this half has gone on - coaching staff needs to get their act together
The block in the back on the return td didn't exist. :shrug:

There were several angles and none showed it. 

The block in the back on the return td didn't exist. :shrug:

There were several angles and none showed it. 
It was a terrible call - I think it was Peko put his hand on shoulder of Ravens #77 and pushed him. That was as close I could find to anything that looked like the call.

Broncos start 3rd with a drive that ends in their 8th punt in a row. Keenum with little pocket awareness. 

Another penalty call on Broncos - unnecessary roughness after play was over - Broncos out of field goal range

Inside the 10 and a holding call on the Broncos that Ray Charles could see

Followed by a pick 6 - but it comes back for a penalty call block in back - still Ravens ball

12 men in huddle while Broncos face a 4th and 1 

I think that is  flag #14 on the Broncos today'

Broncos fail on converting - game over

Users who are viewing this thread