What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In this thread I rank my favorite Beatles songs: 204-1. (8 Viewers)

We have two more before we get to those in the top 1/3 of the rankings.  W00t!

70.  Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, 1967)

Beatles version:  Spotify  YouTube

Gah, so many iconic aspects of this song.  Raise your hand if you don't get a little chill when you hear that guitar intro.  [No hands are raised.]  Guitar riff - brilliant.  Ringo's drum fills - brilliant.  John, Paul, and George's vocals - brilliant.  Handing off between the vocals and the instrumental French-horn-led #### - brilliant.  (The cheesy laughing and gasping from the audience - not at all brilliant.)  I'm excited every time I hear this, but I can't rank it more highly because it's not a fully formed song; it's more of an intro.

To be a "concept" album, Sgt. Pepper's doesn't really revolve so much around the concept, and John has said he contributed nothing to the concept idea, but before it veers off into other ideas, this song combines with "With a Little Help From My Friends" to start concept off strong.  While I assume people in this thread know all of the background on the concept, I'll summarize a little of it in case of drive-bys.  After their Candlestick Park concert in August 1966, the Beatles had had enough of the madness and decided to stop touring.  It wasn't just the insanity at the shows themselves, but all the surrounding chaos - the threats coming in the US due to John's "more popular than Jesus" comment, the craziness surrounding their escape from the Philippines, the controversy surrounding their show at the Budokan in Japan, etc.  Touring was a total ####### drag.  After going their separate ways for vacation, on the way back from a safari Paul came up with the idea of a fictitious band that the Beatles could take the place of, perhaps to create some distance between them and the fans.  According to John (WARNING:  unreliable narrator):  "As I read the other day, he said in one of his 'fanzine' interviews that he was trying to put some distance between The Beatles and the public – and so there was this identity of Sgt. Pepper. Intellectually, that's the same thing he did by writing 'He loves you' instead of 'I love you.' That's just his way of working."  

I already did a partial write-up of this when talking about the Reprise, so the only other thing I'll mention here is that album cover, one of the most well-known of all time.  It's a fascinating mish-mosh of 58 individuals, known and not-so-well-known, from actors and singers to writers and artists to philosophers and a guru or two.  John had lobbied to include Jesus and Hitler, but was overruled.  Gandhi was nixed as being possibly sacreligious, while Elvis didn't make it because they thought he was too big and would object.  Of the people whose permission they sought to put on the cover, only one declined as not willing to do it without payment:  Leo Gorcey of the Bowery Boys.  Shark move, dude.  Nice interactive analysis of the people on the cover here.  

Mr. krista:  "I really like the guitar that’s super-fuzzy and weird.  I know Bob Pollard of Guided by Voices always talked about it, that the whole concept was taken directly from this ####, alter egos to allow them to do total nonsense, everything’s a tape experiment and can’t be reproduced live by four people. It’s hard to say because I feel like I’ve heard that song more than any song in the world."

Suggested cover:  I know it's bad sound quality, but who TF cares:  Jimi

I'm kind of missing the called out numbers already.  What can I say, sometimes I'm a woman.   :lol:   Sorry for being a downer earlier.  I think it was because I had just put so much time into my "Girl" write-up - probably too much.

@Getzlaf15, how many do I have left that aren't on anyone's list?  There are three that I think are possibilities, but I think it's two or fewer now.
I have 68....   so it appears there are three.

Screaming goats never get old!   :lmao:   

I never really like “Back in the USSR”, primarily b/c it included the rip-off verses that seemed to mock The Beach Boys, which was definitely uncalled for.   Turns out that Mike Love participated in the genesis of the song, which changes my feelings considerably.   
I thought the same thing for a long time!  I hope that my write-up helped ease your mind.

Wait, that wasn't on your top 25, so what's your current issue?  Or do you just like screaming goats as much as I do?
1.  He had a Top 62, Not 25.
2. All my teams this year were named the GOATS.  And I screamed a lot on SB day.  (named after the wild goats that hit a Boise sub division in June that went viral)

Speaking of Russian:

71.  Back in the U.S.S.R. (White Album, 1968)

Written by Paul as a parody of Chuck Berry's "Back in the U.S.A."  My favorite part of this song is the whooshing jet sounds and tire screeches.  When your favorite part of a song is jet sounds, maybe you'd think it would be ranked lower, but no, this is a great thundering rocker that gets me dancing.  It's silly and tongue-in-cheek and a rocking blast.  George is an absolute standout on lead guitar here.  Like every sentient human, I also like the little Beach Boys tribute in the middle, which was suggested by Mike Love himself while they were all hanging at the Maharishi's joint.  And not to get too political but any song that pisses off the apparently-unaware-of-parody John Birch Society is A-OK in my book.

The song is notable for the absence of Ringo, with Paul filling in on most of the drum parts.  It could have used some Ringo, as I find the drums slight behind-the-beat and muddy, but this is one of two songs (the other being "Dear Prudence") recorded while Ringo had temporarily quit the band.  Some have blamed Ringo's departure on Paul's constantly complaining about how he played the toms, but Ringo tells it more diplomatically:  "I left because I felt two things: I felt I wasn't playing great, and I also felt that the other three were really happy and I was an outsider. I went to see John...I said, 'I'm, leaving the group because I'm not playing well and I feel unloved and out of it, and you three are really close.'  And John said, 'I thought it was you three!'  So then I went over to Paul's and knocked on his door. I said the same thing: 'I'm leaving the band. I feel you three guys are really close and I'm out of it.' And Paul said, 'I thought it was you three!'  I didn't even bother going to George then. I said, 'I'm going on holiday.' I took the kids and we went to Sardinia."

By the way, why is Paul always singing about "JoJo"?

WHOOOOSH!  SCREECH!

Mr. krista:  ""It’s like California Girls but about the Soviet Union.  I think it's funny.  Obviously tongue-in-cheek.  Tight little rocker.  I like the jet sounds and the Beach Boy ooo-eeee-ooos".

Suggested covers:  Not great sound quality but gotta show how much better this is with a drummer:  Beach Boys & Ringo.  Special delivery for @Yankee23Fan:  Billy Joel.  Personal favorite:  Dead Kennedys
Back in the U.S.S.R.

https://clyp.it/ppuwxqvk

70.  Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, 1967)

Gah, so many iconic aspects of this song.  Raise your hand if you don't get a little chill when you hear that guitar intro.  [No hands are raised.]  Guitar riff - brilliant.  Ringo's drum fills - brilliant.  John, Paul, and George's vocals - brilliant.  Handing off between the vocals and the instrumental French-horn-led #### - brilliant.  (The cheesy laughing and gasping from the audience - not at all brilliant.)  I'm excited every time I hear this, but I can't rank it more highly because it's not a fully formed song; it's more of an intro.

To be a "concept" album, Sgt. Pepper's doesn't really revolve so much around the concept, and John has said he contributed nothing to the concept idea, but before it veers off into other ideas, this song combines with "With a Little Help From My Friends" to start concept off strong.  While I assume people in this thread know all of the background on the concept, I'll summarize a little of it in case of drive-bys.  After their Candlestick Park concert in August 1966, the Beatles had had enough of the madness and decided to stop touring.  It wasn't just the insanity at the shows themselves, but all the surrounding chaos - the threats coming in the US due to John's "more popular than Jesus" comment, the craziness surrounding their escape from the Philippines, the controversy surrounding their show at the Budokan in Japan, etc.  Touring was a total ####### drag.  After going their separate ways for vacation, on the way back from a safari Paul came up with the idea of a fictitious band that the Beatles could take the place of, perhaps to create some distance between them and the fans.  According to John (WARNING:  unreliable narrator):  "As I read the other day, he said in one of his 'fanzine' interviews that he was trying to put some distance between The Beatles and the public – and so there was this identity of Sgt. Pepper. Intellectually, that's the same thing he did by writing 'He loves you' instead of 'I love you.' That's just his way of working."  

I already did a partial write-up of this when talking about the Reprise, so the only other thing I'll mention here is that album cover, one of the most well-known of all time.  It's a fascinating mish-mosh of 58 individuals, known and not-so-well-known, from actors and singers to writers and artists to philosophers and a guru or two.  John had lobbied to include Jesus and Hitler, but was overruled.  Gandhi was nixed as being possibly sacreligious, while Elvis didn't make it because they thought he was too big and would object.  Of the people whose permission they sought to put on the cover, only one declined as not willing to do it without payment:  Leo Gorcey of the Bowery Boys.  Shark move, dude.  Nice interactive analysis of the people on the cover here.  

Mr. krista:  "I really like the guitar that’s super-fuzzy and weird.  I know Bob Pollard of Guided by Voices always talked about it, that the whole concept was taken directly from this ####, alter egos to allow them to do total nonsense, everything’s a tape experiment and can’t be reproduced live by four people. It’s hard to say because I feel like I’ve heard that song more than any song in the world."

Sgt. Pepper's

https://clyp.it/eovcmkx3

Freaking awesome.  The "ooooh" at the beginning sold it for me.

I had linked your Rocky Raccoon version because for some reason I'd written it down along the way.   :lol:   Didn't know this one was out there.  What else you got?
I'm doing these live tonight.  (Actually I did Martha My Dear earlier this year)  Thanks for this thread. I've been following along and I love it.

I think within 16% of the overall list isn't too far apart, but what's your threshold for screaming?  10%?  5%?  One slot off?
My emotional reactions cannot be predetermined by some rigid system like some nerd machine!!!  

It is complex.  How far apart the rankings are MAY be a contributing factor.  Possibly bigger factors - how my day is going?  Did my wife say something mean to me and am I still carrying that around with me?  Was Kroger out of Zaatar and I have to go across town to Whole Foods?  Did I play golf poorly?  Has the wife been exceptionally stingy in the bedroom lately?  Are there any emotional attachments to the song?  

The list is really limitless.  We guys are complex creatures krista.    

69.  There's a Place (Please Please Me, 1963)

Beatles version:  Spotify YouTube

You want harmonies?  I got yer harmonies right here!  [Spits. Make semi-obscene gesture.]  Good god is this a magnificent song.  It has energy and urgency, and the harmonies are flat-out astounding.  When the voices fall into unison and then split again into a high harmony at the height of the bridge - "Do you know that it's so" - it actually takes my breath away.  Even typing about it does.  The harmonica part is my favorite in all of Beatledom; while most of John's harp parts drive the beat, this one extends every feeling, every expression, with a counter-melody conveying the yearning emotion of the song even better than the lyrics or the vocals.  Oh!  Here's another item that pulls me into a song:  unexpected triplets (also the name of @General Malaise's unauthorized biography).  The way the vocal goes into those triplets on "And it's my mind" to lead into the second half of the verses absolutely slays me.  

I guess there are instruments or something here, too - Ringo's drumming is particularly good - and the lyrics are deeper and more personal, in a departure from their usual style at the time. But I find it hard to focus on much but those harmonies and harmonica, and I'm left breathless after listening.  Fun fact:  the title and opening line were based on the song "Somewhere," from West Side Story.  This should please @timschochet.

Mr. krista:  "Harmonica lick is because they couldn’t record a good electric guitar at the time.  I bet underneath is Harrison going “brrr, rrr, rrr, rrr” but it got lost so they used a harmonica to be easier.  It’s a good song.  It’s a burner, one of those middle-of-the-set burners."

Suggested cover:  Already posted one from them, but The Smithereens do a nice job here.

Last edited by a moderator:
My emotional reactions cannot be predetermined by some rigid system like some nerd machine!!!  

It is complex.  How far apart the rankings are MAY be a contributing factor.  Possibly bigger factors - how my day is going?  Did my wife say something mean to me and am I still carrying that around with me?  Was Kroger out of Zaatar and I have to go across town to Whole Foods?  Did I play golf poorly?  Has the wife been exceptionally stingy in the bedroom lately?  Are there any emotional attachments to the song?  

The list is really limitless.  We guys are complex creatures krista.    
:lmao:   Did you give this list to Getzlaf so he can crunch the numbers?

This is gonna be super hard to convey because I couldn't find any videos, but here goes....

Every year around the holidays, my church (Hillsong NYC) retells the Christmas story in a creative way. It's a one off production, put on in place of the 8pm service.

(it's a megachurch....5 services each week, around 11K attend)

In 2017, we put on an ensemble production with a cast of over 100 performers. The cast (all the traditional manger characters plus Santa, reindeer, elves, angels, 20-piece marching band led by a majorette....it was crazy) strode in singing "Sgt Pepper's Travelling Magi Band", though with the exception of the title most lyrics were left untouched. When Joseph & Mary returned from Egypt, they sang "Here Comes the Sun"; other numbers included  "All You Need Is Love" and the mastermind behind it,  teaching pastor Nathan Finochio, sang "Blackbird" solo, before the the whole cast ripped into "Can't Buy Me Love" ("the virgin Mary handed off baby Jesus to a responsible reindeer so she could cut a rug with Joseph".) Interspersed between these numbers, Nathan told the story of the incarnation in relatable terms. 

After the congregation sang "Come Let Us Adore Him", he gave a sermon on why God is better than Santa Claus. 

NY Times: Hillsong Unites Believers and Those Old Agnostics John, Paul, George and Ringo

Finochio singing blackbird (and the guy who posted this sometimes drops in)

Three Kings (aside - all these guys are friends of mine who are working actors on B'way & regular attendees)

Nathan putting on his Sgt Peppers uniform

Anyway, shame there's no video...suffice to say it was a special "I can't believe we get to do this" kind of night.

ETA: found one video (final song)

ETA2: 

Here we go - #SgtPeppersTravelingMagiBand

couple more clips, the opener was off the chain

69.  There's a Place (Please Please Me, 1963)

Beatles version:  Spotify YouTube

You want harmonies?  I got yer harmonies right here!  [Spits. Make semi-obscene gesture.]  Good god is this a magnificent song.  It has energy and urgency, and the harmonies are flat-out astounding.  When the voices fall into unison and then split again into a high harmony at the height of the bridge - "Do you know that it's so" - it actually takes my breath away.  Even typing about it does.  The harmonica part is my favorite in all of Beatledom; while most of John's harp parts drive the beat, this one extends every feeling, every expression, with a counter-melody conveying the yearning emotion of the song even better than the lyrics or the vocals.  Oh!  Here's another item that pulls me into a song:  unexpected triplets (also the name of @General Malaise's unauthorized biography).  The way the vocal goes into those triplets on "And it's my mind" to lead into the second half of the verses absolutely slays me.  

I guess there are instruments or something here, too - Ringo's drumming is particularly good, - and the lyrics are deeper and more personal, in a departure from their usual style at the time. But I find it hard to focus on much but those harmonies and harmonica, and I'm left breathless after listening.  Fun fact:  the title and opening line were based on the song "Somewhere," from West Side Story.  This should please @timschochet.

Mr. krista:  "Harmonica lick is because they couldn’t record a good electric guitar at the time.  I bet underneath is Harrison going “brrr, rrr, rrr, rrr” but it got lost so they used a harmonica to be easier.  It’s a good song.  It’s a burner, one of those middle-of-the-set burners."

Suggested cover:  Already posted one from them, but The Smithereens do a nice job here.
There's a Place

https://clyp.it/uedurvhi

This is gonna be super hard to convey because I couldn't find any videos, but here goes....

Every year around the holidays, my church (Hillsong NYC) retells the Christmas story in a creative way. It's a one off production, put on in place of the 8pm service.

In 2017, we put on an ensemble production with a cast of over 100 performers. The cast (all the traditional manger characters plus Santa, reindeer, elves, angels, 20-piece marching band led by a majorette....it was crazy) strode in singing "Sgt Pepper's Travelling Magi Band", though with the exception of the title most lyrics were left untouched. When Joseph & Mary returned from Egypt, they sang "Here Comes the Sun"; other numbers included  "All You Need Is Love" and the mastermind behind it,  teaching pastor Nathan Finochio, sang "Blackbird" solo, before the the whole cast ripped into "Can't Buy Me Love" ("the virgin Mary handed off baby Jesus to a responsible reindeer so she could cut a rug with Joseph".) Interspersed between these numbers, Nathan told the story of the incarnation in relatable terms. 

After the congregation sang "Come Let Us Adore Him", he gave a sermon on why God is better than Santa Claus. 

NY Times: Hillsong Unites Believers and Those Old Agnostics John, Paul, George and Ringo

Three Kings (aside - all these guys are friends of mine who are working actors on B'way & regular attendees)

Anyway, shame there's no video...suffice to say it was a special "I can't believe we get to do this" kind of night.
Bobby's church music director

It's Mister CIA's dark-horse pick for top 10, which I clearly love more than most people do, but not quite enough.

68.  Lovely Rita (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, 1967)

I've told the background story on this one before, but I love it and will mention it again.  With the advent of parking meters in central London, Paul set out to write a protest song against the authorities.  Paul being Paul, though, he couldn't help but turn it into a sunny, sweet love song:  "I was thinking it should be a hate song... but then I thought it would be better to love her."   :wub:  Paul.  He used the American term "meter maid" because he thought the term "maid" was sexy.

While I might often prefer more personal songs to Paul's made-up worlds, this is a huge exception.  In addition to being ####### charming, this song is musically compelling, and the whole band sounds like they're having a riot with it, all of them playing comb-and-scratchy-EMI-issued-toilet-paper and adding various grunts and sighs and twirls.  The heavy breathing at the end (which I looooove) was John's notion, with the others joining in until they all collapsed in fits of laughter.  The highlight of the entire song for me is the enthusiastic "Rita!!" ~1:12 that leads into that fantastic piano part.  The bass line compels the song along exceptionally as Paul builds the story with a playful and seemingly mischievous glee - I mean, "tow your heart away"?  Awesome.  This song is the first one in which Paul started his practice on Sgt. Pepper's of recording his bass alone in the studio after the other tracks had been laid down.  Geoff Emerick credits this with the rich, melodic, and intricate bass lines that characterize the album.  This song might be inconsequential, but of the "slighter" Beatles songs it's one of my favorites, and there's no way to listen without a huge smile.

Fun fact:  Emerick almost got his public musical debut here, as he came up with the idea to sub the piano solo that replaced the guitar solo George had struggled with.  Paul loved the idea and told Emerick he should play it, but to Emerick's later regret he demurred, worried about his lack of skill.  Instead, George Martin added a honky-tonk solo in his usual jaunty style, with that extra "wobble" brought out through some Emerick effects.  

Mr. krista:  "I thought it was funny.  In England do they call them meter maids?  The song’s fun and it rocks.  It’s like the second or third best song on this record that I don’t really like that much."

Suggested cover:  I am dying here:  Fats Domino

Bobby's church music director
Here we go - #SgtPeppersTravelingMagiBand

4 song clips

In retrospect, I should have this song a lot higher - it's not in my top 70.  I tossed it aside pretty quickly because of its kitschiness - but after listening again, I really do like it quite a bit.   

About USSR, my favorite part of this song is: 

>>Let me hear you balalaikas ringing out 
Come and keep your comrade warm 
I'm back in the USSR<<

- I think this is one of the greatest modulating bridges in rock history. It’s like a home run writing wise, and I say that because writing is heard. It’s rhythm. This is a beauty. I’ve heard McCartney in concert I think 4 (?) times and the sunnuvagun still hits it out the park. Better that 71 IMO.
It’s such a fun song to sing along with imo. Perfect staccato. I don’t even know if that’s the right word but every word lands perfectly. 

It's Mister CIA's dark-horse pick for top 10, which I clearly love more than most people do, but not quite enough.

68.  Lovely Rita (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, 1967)

I've told the background story on this one before, but I love it and will mention it again.  With the advent of parking meters in central London, Paul set out to write a protest song against the authorities.  Paul being Paul, though, he couldn't help but turn it into a sunny, sweet love song:  "I was thinking it should be a hate song... but then I thought it would be better to love her."   :wub:  Paul.  He used the American term "meter maid" because he thought the term "maid" was sexy.

While I might often prefer more personal songs to Paul's made-up worlds, this is a huge exception.  In addition to being ####### charming, this song is musically compelling, and the whole band sounds like they're having a riot with it, all of them playing comb-and-scratchy-EMI-issued-toilet-paper and adding various grunts and sighs and twirls.  The heavy breathing at the end (which I looooove) was John's notion, with the others joining in until they all collapsed in fits of laughter.  The highlight of the entire song for me is the enthusiastic "Rita!!" ~1:12 that leads into that fantastic piano part.  The bass line compels the song along exceptionally as Paul builds the story with a playful and seemingly mischievous glee - I mean, "tow your heart away"?  Awesome.  This song is the first one in which Paul started his practice on Sgt. Pepper's of recording his bass alone in the studio after the other tracks had been laid down.  Geoff Emerick credits this with the rich, melodic, and intricate bass lines that characterize the album.  This song might be inconsequential, but of the "slighter" Beatles songs it's one of my favorites, and there's no way to listen with a huge smile.

Fun fact:  Emerick almost got his public musical debut here, as he came up with the idea to sub the piano solo that replaced the guitar solo George had struggled with.  Paul loved the idea and told Emerick he should play it, but to Emerick's later regret he demurred, worried about his lack of skill.  Instead, George Martin added a honky-tonk solo in his usual jaunty style, with that extra "wobble" brought out through some Emerick effects.  

Mr. krista:  "I thought it was funny.  In England do they call them meter maids?  The song’s fun and it rocks.  It’s like the second or third best song on this record that I don’t really like that much."

This is probably fair but for some reason I’ve always said this song specifically would be the best song in the catalog of 99% of bands. I think because it’s ####### great and not anywhere near their best song.  

ETA: found one video (final song)
Love this idea!!

68.  Lovely Rita (Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club, 1967)

While I might often prefer more personal songs to Paul's made-up worlds, this is a huge exception.  In addition to being ####### charming, this song is musically compelling, and the whole band sounds like they're having a riot with it, all of them playing comb-and-scratchy-EMI-issued-toilet-paper and adding various grunts and sighs and twirls.  The heavy breathing at the end (which I looooove) was John's notion, with the others joining in until they all collapsed in fits of laughter.  The highlight of the entire song for me is the enthusiastic "Rita!!" ~1:12 that leads into that fantastic piano part.  The bass line compels the song along exceptionally as Paul builds the story with a playful and seemingly mischievous glee - I mean, "tow your heart away"?  Awesome.  This song is the first one in which Paul started his practice on Sgt. Pepper's of recording his bass alone in the studio after the other tracks had been laid down.  Geoff Emerick credits this with the rich, melodic, and intricate bass lines that characterize the album.  This song might be inconsequential, but of the "slighter" Beatles songs it's one of my favorites, and there's no way to listen with a huge smile.

Lovely Rita

https://clyp.it/4coykpuo

Not in my top 25 but very nostalgic.  Had a paper route for a few years when I was 12-13 and this was one of the tapes I wore out listening on my walkman.

In retrospect, I should have this song a lot higher - it's not in my top 70.  I tossed it aside pretty quickly because of its kitschiness - but after listening again, I really do like it quite a bit.   
It's one that I used to skip a lot but shot up my rankings once I forced myself to listen to it more.  This exercise has been amazing for me in that respect, to rediscover and learn to love some songs I hadn't thought were favorites.  

This is probably fair but for some reason I’ve always said this song specifically would be the best song in the catalog of 99% of bands. I think because it’s ####### great and not anywhere near their best song.  
That's a terrific way to think of it.  I think it's a perfect pop song, which almost no other band could write and perform, but the Beatles had not only a lot of great pop songs but a lot of other great [insert anything] songs.

How do you do this?  I'd love to try for shtick's sake.
I'm sitting at my desk in front of PC monitor. Audio Technica 20-20 microphone with a pillow behind it. Crappy computer speakers on either side playing the karaoke version that I sing the lyrics in the middle of. Old comforter over me and the monitor and microphone. Stuff on the floor near the microphone so it doesn't echo. My neighbors still hear me.

I knew this would be a good one!

I'm too tired to write up any more rankings today, plus I think eight in a day will be enough to keep everyone busy.  Here's the list of what's left, though, if any of them should pique your interest:

Please Please Me:

I Saw Her Standing There
Please Please Me

With the Beatles:
All My Loving

A Hard Day’s Night:

A Hard Day's Night
If I Fell
And I Love Her
Can't Buy Me Love
I'll Cry Instead
Things We Said Today

Beatles for Sale:
I'll Follow The Sun

Help!:

Help!
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
I Need You
You're Going To Lose That Girl
Ticket To Ride
I've Just Seen A Face
Yesterday

Rubber Soul:

Drive My Car
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
You Won't See Me
Nowhere Man
I'm Looking Through You
In My Life

Revolver:

Taxman
Eleanor Rigby
I'm Only Sleeping
Here, There And Everywhere
She Said She Said
And Your Bird Can Sing
For No One
I Want To Tell You
Got To Get You Into My Life
Tomorrow Never Knows

Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band:
With A Little Help From My Friends
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
A Day In The Life

Magical Mystery Tour:
I Am The Walrus

The Beatles (aka White Album):
Dear Prudence
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
I'm So Tired
Blackbird
Mother Nature's Son
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey
Helter Skelter

Yellow Submarine:
Hey Bulldog
All You Need Is Love

Abbey Road:
Something
Here Comes The Sun
You Never Give Me Your Money/Sun King/Mean Mr Mustard/Polythene Pam/She Came In Through The Bathroom Window/Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End medley

Let It Be:

Two Of Us
Across The Universe
Let It Be
I've Got A Feeling
Get Back

Singles, etc.:
She Loves You
I Want To Hold Your Hand
I Feel Fine

Day Tripper
We Can Work It Out